[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it morally wrong to want to buy someone? I mean like, housing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 1462800814107.jpg (77KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462800814107.jpg
77KB, 500x400px
Is it morally wrong to want to buy someone? I mean like, housing them, feeding them, etc, basically providing for them, and hoping that they'll grow to love you given time? I'm not asking this as a joke, I'm moderately rich but extremely lonely and I can't seem to find any guy that's both my type and wants to be in a long term relationship, I'm seriously considering trying the whole "sugar daddy" thing even though I'm only 23 and just hoping that some love will grow, pic totally unrelated but had to have a picture to post
>>
There's plenty of people out there willing to sell themselves in exactly that way. Myself for example. What are you looking for, specifically?

Love is kind of case by case basis thing, it's definitely possible in the scenario you're describing. All loving relationships generally happen organically it's not something you can force or buy or whatever.
>>
Artificial Stockholm syndrone: The thread
>>
>>6612502
Y-you can buy me Senpai
>>
I wouldn't say wrong just delusional

being hired by a rich guy as his personal butler and fucktoy is my fetish though
>>
>>6612550
The type I'm in to is submissive, twinky, shaved, I'm not in to any sort of weird bdsm stuff or anything, I really love cuddling and gentle loving sex

>>6612554
That's a lot of what I'm afraid of about this, I don't want that
>>
>>6612583
What are your stats?

If you have a good body like 6ft+, there's literally no reason why guys wouldn't be lining up for this. And even if you don't have a good body, if you're rich enough it won't really matter.

The problem is that, most of the guys willing to sign up for this sort of thing are a little emotionally unstable.

Not me though. I would do your laundry, make you dinner, clean your house and always let you know how much I appreciated you :)

Like >6612573 said, this is basically my wet dream.
>>
>>6612599
I'm only about 5'10, I work out every single day, I have my own gym at home, I'm really pretty shy and polite, but my job sometimes requires me to be an asshole, which is a complete air, it's just acting, but that has some times leaked in to my personal life, I really hate playing the bad guy, what are you like?
>>
>>6612611
I'm also 5'10, I don't really workout, but I do yoga and running. I shave pretty much all of my body hair.

I also like to cross dress, in this fantasy I'm usually wearing a french maid uniform :P
>>
>>6612502
23 is too young for that kind of question! Didn't have my first boyfriend till I was 28 for the exact same reasons you listed
>>
>>6612502
It's not morally wrog as long as it's consensual, but you're setting yourself to be taken advantage of.

I know a girl who was in debt, and a guy basically said he would provide for her as long as she stayed fit/attractive and didn't fuck other guys. I find that guy creepy as hell, but I'm too independent to even consider that kind of relationship. There are a few famous people on 4chan in that kind of relationship, though, so some people would go for it.

OP, if you want my advice, just try to find a bf the normal way. If it doesn't work out by the time you're 30, then you could consider the sugar daddy route. But you probably won't find anyone who's both attractive and faithful to you, so manage your expectations accordingly.

You're too young to give up hope in a regular relationship, OP. And it'll be way more fulfilling than one based on money anyways. Plus you can still provide for him after you settle down.
>>
>>6612631
>in this fantasy I'm usually wearing a french maid uniform
>>6612573 again, me too!
don't think it's something I'd do 24/7 though
>>
>>6612651
I really appreciate what you're saying, and it's not wrong, but I've been trying, for years, all the guys I've met that are my type just want to fuck and forget each others numbers after
>>
>>6612690
that's what 23 year olds want to do, just be patient or better yet have some fun
>>
how much are you paying?
>>
>>6612502
I'd agree to it
>>
>>6612704
I plan to retire by the time I'm 30, and as long as the dollar doesn't fail, that's a dream that is likely to be realized, I don't want to have fun, I want to have love
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (11KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
11KB, 300x250px
>MFW op isn't into CDs
>>
hire a whole harem, OP
makes it statistically more likely that someone will fall in love with you
>>
>>6612761
>mfw when OP isn't into trannies
>>
>>6612502
Its not wrong to want that, but note that it makes a bad foundation for a relationship, especially if it starts to seem like nonconsensual control
>>
Ace Richfag here.
Dont try the sugar daddy thing, it will never work.
I havent tried it but all mx boyfriends only wanted me for my money or my fem body.
They would suck you dry and leave.
>>
File: 00a0a_gxj0eQFSm7H_600x450.jpg (28KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
00a0a_gxj0eQFSm7H_600x450.jpg
28KB, 450x450px
I don't think it's morally wrong to buy someone. I'm definitely your boy! Give me a reply. Some basics bout me: Age: 20. Height 5'1. I like playing videogames and drinking coffee
>>
Would you take a damaged trans dude?
>>
>>6613933
Haha I was just about to ask op if he was into trans guys. I'm pretty independent when it comes to being in relationships but I think I'd love this type of arrangement. I have a fetish of being owned as a slave, doing all the household chores and then getting fucked when my owner gets home from work. Also I'm not damaged mentally or otherwise, perfectly sane here unlike >>6613933. Only place I would draw the line is no children ever, kids suck and "having a family" is stupid and a pointless waste of time.
>>
please take care of me daddy
>>
>>6612599
Not OP, but I'm 6ft+, not fat and normal looking I guess and I want a femboy to roleplay as my crossplaying wife and fucktoy.
Where is that line you speak about?
I'm not as rich as OP though, but there's room for two.
I've tried it with a few boys, but they were pretty bad at house chores, and they didn't seem interested in something more long term. Well, at least I fucked them hard. I wasn't too convinced about long term either, I want them to clean and cook properly...

PS: I'm also out of boys. Drop a contact line if you're interested! (only weebs allowed!).

PS2: I'm even considering picking up a girl because they seem good at being housewives. I really don't care much for gender as long as they're cute, but girls don't seem to share my hobbies and that's important (playing vidya together, watching anime..)
>>
>>6614048
sorry, best I can cook is rice
>>
>>6614048
Well, you sound like my kind of BF. I guess I'll start the line.

I feel like if I any kind of contact info on 4chan I'm going to get my identity stolen, even an email address, is there someway to discretely give someone your info on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>6614299
You use disposable mail addresses so it doesn't get archived, then you exchange fake gmail addresses over it. Just email me at [email protected] !
>>
>>6614048
Hi sir
Maybe you can teach me how to cook and clean?
I can definitely boil eggs and cook rice (:
20 years old
5'1
Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Portuguese, Hawaiian, Puerto Rican
Favorite anime character: Reiner Bruan
>>
>>6614726
You look good, but not my type! sageru
>>
>>6614726 (me)
>>6614764
Thar's really sad to hear.. i've never been rejected before

Well my post is for anyone wanting a boy (:
Lmk
>>
>>6612573
>being hired by a rich guy as his personal butler and fucktoy is my fetish though
damn now that I think about it that would be really hot

probably inconvenient as hell though
>>
>>6614726
What is that haircut
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.