[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be fucked by a transgirl so bad l, why is it so hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1466211037893.jpg (98KB, 1342x664px) Image search: [Google]
1466211037893.jpg
98KB, 1342x664px
I want to be fucked by a transgirl so bad l, why is it so hard for girls looking for tgirls.
>>
they've learned to avoid chasers who give off a 4chan aura
>>
myladyboydate.com

real "girls"
>>
>>6612419
Oh, "thanks", you seem like an "okay" "guy"
>>
>>6612320
Pls op like over half of trans girls like girls. Plus like no cis girls like trans girls so you won't have much competition.

Finding a trans girl willing to have PIV sex with you will be more difficult but not impossible.

Just go to local lgbt meetups and pride. Or you can check on dating sites like OKC, but I would avoid websites like >>6612419

We normally assume that cis girls don't like us though so you'll prob have to be more forward than you would with a cis girl.
>>
File: comic for gf.png (270KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
comic for gf.png
270KB, 600x800px
>>6612320
I have PIV sexytimes with my cisgirlfriend life is wonderful. Keep looking! Pro tip as well! See if you can find a repressed tranny and get in with us before we transition. Then you maximize PIV times and get to help mold us to be your type of lady.

Not joking. It benefits both parties. One catch. You have to be sincere. If you legit only care about us for our anatomy you can fuck off. But if you want PIV sex and also legit love us you will have a super rewarding relationship and we will be happy too!
>>
>>6613081
This too. If you find us when we're first starting hormones or still in the closet and not presenting or anything, and you're understanding and there for us during transition we will basically love you forever for helping us through such a vulnerable and lonely time in our life.

But we also might be harder to catch during that stage and hard to put up with because its such a difficult point in our life and we're filled with self doubt and self consciousness. It will probably take a lot of effort to get us to open up and realize that you really do like us and don't think we're a disgusting freak.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.