[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here have dysphoria but don't believe one can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (32KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 350x263px
Anyone else here have dysphoria but don't believe one can be transgender?

I hate my body, always wish I was born male, and would rather die than keep living as a female. However, I don't think I am actually male or even a male trapped in the wrong body. I was born female and that sucks but I have to live with it.

Also, if you transition and don't pass as the opposite gender I don't think you should expect to be seen as it.
>>
>>6611888
I feel that way even after being on T for a year. I just think "whatever it is, im happier now". Even if i am crazy.
>>
>>6611888
I agree with you, but still decided to transition. As transgenders we are born defected and if we can't adapt to our situation we should handle the consequences. If people don't pass they shouldn't expect people to indulge their defection by pretending they do, and if they can't handle that they should hero. We all have baggage to carry.
>>
>>6611888
well gender dysphoria is a genuine mental illness. i definitely don't support people going under the knife.
>>
>>6611918
People go under the knife because they're to greedy to stop eating too. Gender surgery is not the worst type of treatment people indulge in.
>>
I'd rather be a "bearded freak" on T than live pretending to be a dyke, kek
>>
File: 22911.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
22911.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>6611888
That's a cute doggo

Yeah I feel you though anon. I don't totally mind my vagina but I hate my breasts and hips. I have a lot of envy for SJW tumblr types who just say they're a guy and that's it and generally just feel like I should kms. I hate them for being stupid enough to buy it but I also don't want to call what I experience dysphoria because I don't want to be labelled as just another attention seeking female.
>>
>>6611888
>Anyone else here have dysphoria but don't believe one can be transgender?
It's possible there are others who do, but it's much like having an inability to experience strong emotions, especially positive, and not believing one can be depressed. You've subscribed to politics that force you to deny the validity of your own experience. Not envying you.

>I hate my body, always wish I was born male, and would rather die than keep living as a female.
That's a pretty good sign you're trans, a transsexual in all likelihood. Smart money's on working out your feelings with a therapist.

>However, I don't think I am actually male
Well, duh. You're not a child transitioner. You've got a pile of socialization, self-hatred, and cissexism standing between you and being able to respect your feelings as having worth. Might never happen, especially if this is your preferred hangout.

>or even a male trapped in the wrong body.
Congratulations on not identifying with the sound bite designed by cis people to describe the trans experience to cis people during the era when we mostly couldn't speak for ourselves. You've got a lot of company.

>I was born female and that sucks but I have to live with it.
Your designation at birth really doesn't mean that you need to live your life as a woman. That's absolutely your choice if you don't live in a third world shithole.

>Also, if you transition and don't pass as the opposite gender I don't think you should expect to be seen as it.

Yeah. I'm also of the belief that it is preposterous to expect to suffer burns to your face and expect people to not call you hideous.
Oh, wait. Burn victims and trans people are both human, and so should reasonably expect to be accorded some respect from other humans.
>>
>>6611888
What does being transgender even mean in your context? You want to get as close as you can to being of the other gender and that's fine. Just do what makes you happy. You are not hurting anyone. If you're a woman who just wants to look like a man and take hormones.. why the fuck not? we let people do worse to themselves all the time.
>>
>>6617722
Why are you so afraid of what others think of you?
>>
>>6619312
I'm mentally ill (used to be institutionalised) and like pussy so I already have at least two "attention seeking female" things about myself
>>
>>6619425
"Attention seeking" is code for "Not literally a brainless Stacy".
>>
>>6611888
That's just called being a masochist
>"I'm gonna just suffer rather than accept the medically recommended treatment of transition because muh logic."
>>
>>6619425
Fun fact: your politics are ruining your life. Reconsider them.
>>
It sounds like you're trans but have a lot of internalized hatred of trans people. Ignoring your dysphoria is not going to make it go away, nor is it going to make you any less transgender.
>>
>>6611888
>don't believe one can be transgender?

Do you mean not deluded into believing we'll ever be cis? 'cause no shit, only old school hons ever believed that shit. Old hons and Chris-chan, apparently.

What's the point of this thread?
>>
>>6619540
>What's the point of this thread?
See,
>>6619518
>sounds like you're trans but have a lot of internalized hatred of trans people.
>>
>>6611888
But that's what being transgender is
No one actually thinks they are a man in a women's body it's an easy way to explain the concept to cishet normies
>>
>>6619425
look. Ask yourself - are your feelings genuine or are they made up? That's the only criteria.

You're being worried over memes, famalama
>>
>>6618283
cringe
>>
>>6619625
then why do half the tripfags on this board insist they a truly women trapped in mens' bodies
>>
>>6623978
Evidence?

>>6623971
(You)
>>
>>6623978
because /mtfg/ is cancer
pretty much every trans person I've known IRL would be classed as some type of 'nonbinary' by the internet because they don't follow some retarded Blanchard-era doctrine. how the fuck am I supposed to know what "being a woman" feels like if I've been born and raised as a man? all I know is I hate my body to such a pathological extent it's classified as a medical issue, mental or otherwise, and needs to be treated. and the best treatment we have is transition.
>>
you and me both. being a non-conforming female isn't very fun, and a woman's upbringing is a very damaging and uncomfortable process into subordination.

you should look into radical feminism. good luck.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.