[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/, I need some advice I've always been a sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1469052514175.jpg (271KB, 1050x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1469052514175.jpg
271KB, 1050x1188px
Hey /lgbt/, I need some advice

I've always been a sort of sissy at heart and I've been keeping it hidden for several years. Though I don't expect having a partner that shares my interests, the least I could do is explore things on my own.

I have a few questions that your guys might be able to help me with.

First, Every time I've tried cross dressing I can't look at myself in the mirror because I don't exactly pass as a female. Are there ways to improve on that in a way its not too noticeable?

Second, I wanna try anal and I have no experience. I don't know where to start.

I'm planning on buying a few things to delve deeper into that sissy side but I'm hesitant. Thoughts?
>>
Anyone?
>>
try using makeup. it will make you appear instantly more feminine with no permanent changes.
>>
>>6600609
estrogen
>>
>>6598944
Do you want to look girl because you like the thought of being put down or being appreciated for a feminine aesthetic?
The first would be sissy as you said (which imo is fine, whatever floats your boat) but the second is more a case of dysphoria. First step is knowing what you want.

As anon said, makeup helps, also a corset or at least a stuffed bra to change your body shape.
If removing hair is a step you want to take, that is something that worked wonders for my self-appreciation when I was starting out.
>>
>>6601454
To be honest Anon, I kinda alwasy wanted to feel what it is like to be a girl. The social aspects of being in that sort of situtation (female aesthetics and what not) Im not so worried about.

My biggest concern is that I wont pass as one if I do go with it.
>>
File: 1459339864777.gif (470KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
1459339864777.gif
470KB, 500x267px
>>6602923
And then I realize what I just typed.
> Contradictions.png

I just wanna know what it feels to be a girl, aight? And do things.
>>
I think your a very confused person. Wanting to be a sissy is a fetish. Wanting to be a woman is an identity or wanting to see what it feels like to be a woman is a curiosity. (Also wanting to see what it is like is nothing like being a sissy.)

Like the core part of being a sissy is just being gay, and being dominated and humiliated. Looking like a girl is a method of enforcing the humiliation based on sexism.

Check yourself.
>>
AGP
>>
>>6603382
Considering what has been going on these past few years, yea I can agree on that.

Though, I've always wanted to know what it felt like to be a girl for a good portion of my life.
>>
File: 1469070961036.png (332KB, 796x572px) Image search: [Google]
1469070961036.png
332KB, 796x572px
Last Bump, Op Here. (I'm going to let this die after this.)

After careful consideration, I think I got the right words to describe this a little better.

Yes, I do have a Sissy fetish. What I was trying to say was if someone would want to experience being more feminine for a good period of time, would it be possible. I know I'm going to have to do some considerable changes to both my appearance, diet and behavior (to some degree) to make that happen.

How does it feel?
and Further more, Would simply returning to your old ways undo the changes? (I'm also aware there isn't a real Undo button for this.)

I'm just generally curious about this whole Male-to-Female thing. It seems... Exciting~
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.