[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello all. About a month ago me and a good childhood friend were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (112KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 900x506px
Hello all. About a month ago me and a good childhood friend were doing shrooms together. The trip was fun yadayada. During our trip my friend and I were hanging with my doge, and he starts talking about how animals have urges and needs just like humans. I notice he starts rubbing my foot with his foot, to which I externally casually ignore and leave to go smoke a cigarette while trying to process what is happening. When I come back inside things are semi-cool, until he asks me to take off my shoes and wiggle my toes for him. At this point I completely shut him out and procced to solo-trip for an hour before realizing I can't just ignore a person chilling at my house. We go out longboarding, and clear our heads/ ramble unintelligently about the world around us. When we get back to my place, I ask him if he was hitting on me and try to assure him I value his opinions and desires as a friend and didn't want to come across as an asshole by shitting on him while he is his revealing feelings. He said no and I tried to drop it at that. The thing is since then, I have had a few fantasies with said person concerning sexual exploration. My mental state has always severely fucked up, so I have no idea if this is a clue I need to wake up to or just being in a very weird stage of my life. I've been wondering if it is myself who has feelings towards him, and if I was just projecting that attraction onto him to justify it. Whenever we hang out now I still get the feeling he is into me, which is okay (slightly awkward but whatev) and I am confused as fuck about this whole situation. Anyone here have experience with this situation/ knows what's going on?
>>
>>6594719

It's possible they are into you, but shrooms can obviously make you find random ass things fascinating.

Regardless of if they are into you or not you could have taken them tripping and geeking out on toes as sexual interest and now just have that on your mind.

I have seen many friends do this both cis and gay that misinterpreted someone's comments or physical contact as romantic or sexual interest.

Personally I'd just carry on as usual and see what unfolds.
>>
>>6594719
>>6594719
Could have been the shrooms, the main question OP isx does your friend ever exhibit this behavior around you when you both are alone and NOT high?

Could just chalk the experience up too drugs unless this behavior happens on occasions without substances.

As far as your own interests go, just do what makes you happy and feels right. Don't be so caught up and tied down by homophobic hangups. if your interested, be brave and make a pass. it could be your bi. You might discover a whole new aspect of your sexuality if you at least try. worst case, you don't like same sex, and it's back to being heterosexual. No worries man, just experiment =)
>>
>>6594719
He's def into you!!! Make a move or you'll end up regretting it later. He'll probably eventually come out and start dating (other) men anyway, so you have no reason not to.

Why would you ever pass up a romantic relationship with an already close friend!? I was in the exact same situation as you a few years ago. Just do it, but make sure you're both sober when it happens so he knows that it's how you actually feel about him
>>
>>6594719
You missed out bro. Fooling around on psychedelics is a profound experience. You should have wiggled those toes right in his face!

It could have been that he was just being squirrelly because of the substances. Boys can get fidgety and need some stimulation.

It could have been that he was just horny in general, but the drugs made his normal inhibitions shut off.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.