[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when you can't afford HIV medication and aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1466467369648.png (336KB, 707x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466467369648.png
336KB, 707x720px
What happens when you can't afford HIV medication and aren't eligible for assistance?
>>
>>6592959
You die, and the faggots you leave behind [don't] learn their lesson.
>>
You get to meet God and have him personally tell you what a colossal disappointment you are.
>>
>>6592978
>>6592991
That's not funny...
>>
File: 1428545071897.png (280KB, 540x672px) Image search: [Google]
1428545071897.png
280KB, 540x672px
>>6592959
You get the eternal gift, you lucky little fag.
>>
>>6592993
I wasn't trying to be funny, retard.
>>
HIV is not real, medication is actually the thing than kills you, don't worry.
>>
File: aids+hospice.jpg (165KB, 880x536px) Image search: [Google]
aids+hospice.jpg
165KB, 880x536px
>>6592959
If you don't get the medication HIV progresses into AIDS and then you die. The progression of HIV to AIDS varies though, there are some strains that kill people within 2 years of infection, and others that take nearly a decade. I read a story about a poor black woman in Mississippi that was born with HIV, because her mother had caught it in the 1980s. When the daughter applied for health insurance and got a physical it came back that she had HIV, which she thought was impossible because she had never had sex yet. She later found out that both her and her mother had it, her mother's HIV apparently never making it to the AIDS stage, and she never took any medication for it or knew her status. So, it depends on the viral strain and your body's response to the virus.
>>
>>6593079

I heard something about some Europeans being resistant or immune to HIV based on whether they were heterozygous or homozygous for a certain trait. Something to do with the black plague was the hypothesis for why the trait exists. So I'm surprised these two black women are fine.
>>
File: Michael_Lucas_2011.jpg (278KB, 1872x2808px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Lucas_2011.jpg
278KB, 1872x2808px
>>6593121
>some Europeans
Actually it's Ashkenazi Jews. Up to 16% of all Jews of European descent are protected from HIV by having a mutation on the CCR5 gene which makes HIV kinda bounce off the cell like a ping pong ball instead of dissolving into the cell membrane and initializing its deadly reverse transcriptase dance leading to, well, death (of the immune system).

No wonder guys like Michael Lucas promote having sex with HIV positive men when he's most likely immune to it.
>>
You go to the doctors' office and beg in desperation until they help you get on an HIV med program.
>>
>>6592959
"Ryan White Foundation."

That is all.
>>
>>6592959
Usually most countries have some sort of assistance program.

But you can also just order them from india or something for like 1/100th the cost. Customs might seize the odd package but if you keep doing it some will get through. Alternatively have someone over there buy them and package them discreetly so they get through customs easier
>>
How the fuck do you get HIV in 2016? Are you retarded?
>>
File: pbio.0030339.g001.jpg (59KB, 644x387px) Image search: [Google]
pbio.0030339.g001.jpg
59KB, 644x387px
>>6593219
Close but no cigar, the highest concentration of the allele is in nordic countries which historically had few Ashkenazi jews and one working hypothesis is that the allele conferred resistance to another pathogen (e.g. smallpox) and was spread by Vikings
pic related, the numbers represent allele frequency. 0.18 means 18% of the population has at least one copy of the allele.
heterozygotes demonstrate decreased risk of infection and slower progression from hiv to aids, homozygotes are fully resistant to infection from most strains of HIV (they can still get HIV if they get the rarer type-2, although this is mostly in Africa)
>>
>>6592959
You shitpost made up Christian stories on 4dank.
>>
>>6595937
Promiscuity rates are at their highest among all groups, and with the rise of open relashionmemes, it's not that surprising at all.
>>
>>6596029
>4chan
>promiscuous
>>
>>6596041

You can't deny there are some degenerates, like Carth, that are on 4chan and are very promiscuous.
>>
>>6596198
I don't know attention whores, I just know 4chan is filled with autistic virgins/people who lack the social skills to be promiscuous.
>>
>>6596209
stop projecting, anon.

plenty of people here get laid quite frequently. you're just doomed.
>>
>>6596209
i can confirm this is true

t. autistic faggot virgin
>>
>>6596391
Found the normalfag
>>
>>6596391
Get off 4chan you normie cuck
>>
>>6596209
You do realize that high functioning autismos can learn to be social and still find girls that will fuck them, right?

You do realize that women are all across the spectrum as well and some of them might even dig your weirdo ass for the weirdo you are. Especially if you learn to reign in your spergness and are learnt to project some confidence (it helps a lot if you believe it yourself).

I have a gf now, that I almost couldn't get rid of.

But learning to think about it to some degree daily, practice my calm and a little alcohol, I was fucking a new girl every time I went on a date and when I went out solo I'd usually end up finding someone or getting a 'date' where we hooked up later.

If I didn't have a girl that latched into me, I'd probably be more successful than ever.
But then, I'm not a fat unwashed man-baby because despite being firmly diagnosed, I was never given any leeway by grandma to act like the spaz I would have become otherwise.

TL;DR: Thanks Grandma, I love you.
>>
File: why.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>6596978
Why are you on /lgbt/ if you're straight?
It doesn't matter, the fact is a large portion of 4chan outside of normalfag boards like /v/ and /b/ don't have girlfriends and are socially awkward. It's not our fault you chose to come to a website for losers. Reddit has LGBTBBQ boards too you know.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.