[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"there are women with square strong jaws"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 27

File: magdalena.jpg (56KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
magdalena.jpg
56KB, 642x960px
There is this tired cliché that there are women with strong, angular jaws and, therefore, a tranny can get away with it. This is a stupid delusion that most autogynephiles have. A woman's skull is much, much smaller than a man's skull, therefore, thinking that you can get away with a strong jaw is beyond stupid. To illustrate this example, look at the Polish Model Magdalena Frackowiak

Look at here by herself here

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Magdalena+Frackowiak+jc-Anhco87im.jpg

It looks as if she has a wide face,

however, when you look her next to a man, you realize her whole skull (face and cranial vault) is incredibly smaller than a man. Why is it so fucking hard to understand?

http://tf-sms.com/wp-content/uploads/magdalena_frackowiak.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oWEJtwCEZqY/UUbsRoNNjJI/AAAAAAAALyU/JTUpGpmfOAI/s1600/52a346032405ff5da880d8e285f1d76e645d7266.jpg
>>
>>6592117
I agree. Women may have broad jaws, but those that do have short-set jaws with small (albeit occasionally protrusive) chins e.g. your pic. Inversely, there are women with long chins but they all have tapering and not-at-all-square jaws, e.g. Jennifer Anniston. If your jaw is square AND long, you're fucked, at least without serious jaw FFS.
>>
>>6592117
She has a lot of feminine features that strongly offset her very masculine jaw, so of course she still looks female, even when discounting the small size of her skull.
>>
File: Trumps up.jpg (5KB, 208x117px) Image search: [Google]
Trumps up.jpg
5KB, 208x117px
Thank you for finally Busting this Myth now, flammy flam. We can rest assured hons will now loathe themselves even more (and rightfully so).
>>
>>6592117
the trick trannies need to learn is teased hair (or stacked wigs)
if you have GIANT hair, then it makes your head look smaller.
>>
>>6592196
Eh, you'll have a gigantic head with gigantic hair.
The real world doesn't work like cherry picked selfies, people will still see that the head is large, and everything will just look even larger when the hair makes the head look even larager.
>>
Models are shitty examples if you want to prove your point, most cis women don't look like that. Even sticking to famous people, here are some examples of what cis women's faces can look like.

Florence Welch:

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/florence-welch-92053255.jpg?w=700

Rumer Willis:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/Rumer_Willis.jpg

Nicole Eisenman, a cis lesbian artist:

https://a1000livingpainters.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/nicole_eisenman_artist_portrait.jpg
>>
>>6592216
Trust me, if the options are
>giant head with lank hair stuck to skull
or
>giant head with giant teased hair
the latter is more likely to win you favours. It does make your skull look smaller, not larger, although obviously it alone isn't going to magically going to make you unclockable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIGMj8fmhTM
>>
>>6592249
Head looks bigger on the right, since the hair makes the head larger.
Have a little bit of volume. Don't puff it upp, it really does you no favors.
>>
File: FLORENCEMAN.png (902KB, 1241x566px)
FLORENCEMAN.png
902KB, 1241x566px
>>6592221
>Florence Welch
Poor old Florence never was considered a great beauty at the best of times, but she really hammered that home when she dressed up as a man and didn't have her face-framing hair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ozSeGw-fY
>>
>>6592221
>https://a1000livingpainters.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/nicole_eisenman_artist_portrait.jpg
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>6592221
>Nicole Eisenman
Huh, that face is pretty much in the masc range.

That is the first woman who actually does look like a man except her eye area saves her from being labeled a man. Even if you have a jaw like that, nose like that, your eyes will always betray you.
>>
>>6592216
>Eh, you'll have a gigantic head with gigantic hair.
No, you'll still look like you have smaller head. When I was a kid I used to grow out my hair as long as possible before my parents would force me to cut it. And every time, before cutting my hair would look huge but my head would look small. And after cutting, with shitty buzzcut my dad forced me to wear, my head would look gigantic and I hated it.
>>
>>6592319

REEE

your jaw is fine, fuck you.
>>
>>6592261
>Have a little bit of volume. Don't puff it upp
Tranny here - my hair looks naturally like the one on the right because of my genetics. I can have afro without any products and I look like women's hair ad again without any products.

It's one of few things I like about myself.
>>
>>6592249
The one on the right looks ugly af.

She needs a different hairstyle that would suit her head shape.
>>
File: buffalo bill.jpg (18KB, 510x464px)
buffalo bill.jpg
18KB, 510x464px
>>6592319
go away bill or is it you kiwi? you two rook the same

and cut down on the brightness setting, your 5'o clock shadow is showing anyway
>>
>>6592139
It's not about that. It's more about size and scale. The shape is fixable. The size is not.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 299x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 299x267px
>>6592300
What about Amelie Mauresmo?
>>
>>6592300
Her skull is still smaller than 95% of the trannies on this board
>>
>>6592275
It's like you and I are from different planets.
>>
>>6592448
Again small skull. If you skull is female sized you can get away with A LOT of masculine features
>>
>>6592448
Wow, she doesn't even pass.
>>
>>6592448
wow
post more cis women like this
it actually makes me feel better
not in a ha-ha-others-have-it-worse-than-me way but in a wow-maybe-I-look-like-that-and-could-be-considered-female way
>>
>>6592476
Her skull does not look small.
>>
>>6592249
That looks terrible
>>
>>6592158
she does not have a masculine jaw. You are confusing the shape with the size. The size matters more than the shape. She has an incredibly small skull and nobody would clock her as a TS or man.
>>
>>6592448
a non-passing cis woman

what a rare specimen
>>
I recently met a woman with PCOS. She had male pattern baldness going on + clear stubble + bigger structure. Honestly I thought she was a hon but there was no way she was trans. She was the most non-passing cissy I've met yet.

I guess 1/10 women have PCOS to varying degrees so... I guess theres that.
>>
>>6592221
you don't get it. The examples you gave are shitty because those people might have angular shapes but the sizes of their skulls is incredibly small and you are incredibly stupid for not understanding that simple concept. You don't get it.
>>
>>6592797
>but the sizes of their skulls is incredibly small
Prove it.
Your words are not proof.

Show pictures of their skulls compared to male skulls, specifically their skulls.
>>
>>6592117
I just read it for the first time, but I guess autogynephile is what I am. I'm not attracted to male appearance. I just want to be dominated by them sexually.
>be gay
No, I need to look female for the fantasy to feel good

I would prolly ruin my life by transitioning right? I mean even if I could pass.
>>
>>6592574
It IS you idiot. She is female. Females have small skulls. Males have large ones. Next to a male she has a small narrow skull.
>>
>>6592804
you must be a moron. Why don't you get it? I already posted pictures of the model by herself and next to a man. I don't have to prove shit. What you do not understand is that a woman can have extremely angular lines in her face but still be taken as a woman, without question, because the WHOLE scale is small. It's like comparing two same model shoes but one is size 7 and the other is size 14. They have the exact same shape but different scale
>>
>>6592804
You are a moron. It's basic anatomy. Look up anthropology
>>
>>6592845
No, not all females have small skulls.
Some have giant heads.
>>
>>6592850
>I already posted pictures of the model by herself and next to a man. I don't have to prove shit.
Not the person we're talking about, dumb fuck.
This is another woman, who looks completely male.

>because the WHOLE scale is small.
PROVE IT.
There are women who have 60cm skull circumference, that is even large for a male.
Yet, they exist.

You have to prove that the person you claim have a small head, actually has a small head.

>t's like comparing two same model shoes but one is size 7 and the other is size 14. They have the exact same shape but different scale
No, this is like you're comparing the same shape... But then if the foot belongs to a female, you're assuming that it's a size 7, because it's female.
But in reality, some women have feet up in size 11-12.
>>
>>6592982
Not compared to men. There is a biological range. Seeing a woman with a man sized head is like seeing a woman who is 6'8"
>>
>>6592994
you stupid ass idiot piece of shit, you still don't get it. There are women with a circumference of 60cm, but, they have very short facial hight, very narrow bicondylar breadth, very low biparietal width, very small bigonial width. IN other words, stupid ass, you are using only one paramenter. Head circumference is ONE parameter, you idiot. The scale is made up by several parameters all at once. Even though there are very rare cases of women with a head circumference of 60 cm, it is distributed DIFFERENTLY (usually along the sagittal axis and not bilaterally) everything else is within female range, son of a bitch. That means that every other parameter is female, feminine. It's the same example of saying that Jennifer ANiston has a strong chin so a tranny can get away with a Jay Leno's chin. You cretine, everything else in Jennifer Aniston is feminine. I do not have to prove shit to an idiot like you, google sex dimorphism cranial measurements and you will see what female range is. Idiot!
>>
File: 395905658.jpg (1MB, 2136x3201px)
395905658.jpg
1MB, 2136x3201px
>>6592117
I like Magda.
>>
>>6592448
Cool angle there, famallah. Her other angles are fine compared to this one so it doesn't count.
>>
>>6592460
Yeah, obviously. Trannies will always try to cherry-pick the .0001% of women who look like men in order to make feel better about themselves when even the most masculine woman look like preteen Asian girls next to them.
>>
>>6593180
You need to chill, dude.
>>
this post is useless. I started my transition at 57 years old and I look completely passable thanks to hormones. Big head? Just puff it up your hair. Hormones will do miracles. Everybody knows me as Tiffany the nurse
>>
>>6594532
Thanks, hon.
>>
>>6593180
You're retarded.
I'm guessing you're a hon in their 20's, and so mad that they have to project on everything they encounter.
>>
>>6594891
More like you have no response so you call her a hon, hon.
>>
>>6592351
It's ugly, but it's surprisingly hard to find "teased hair before and after". There's obviously much nicer ratted hair looks.
>>
>>6592117
it's still incredibly unattractive when women have square jaws or angular faces at all
>>
I might sound like a broken record and I said this several times. Againg: GIVE HORMONES TIME TO KICK IN. IT TAKES TIME FOR THE HORMONES TO FEMINIZE YOUR FACE AND BODY, BUT IF YOU WAIT A COUPLE OF YEARS YOU WILL BE IN SHOCK AT HOW MUCH POWERFUL HORMONES ARE
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 303x166px
>>6595541
I disagree
>>
>>6596266
this proves my point that this sister in the pictures got feminization with hormones
>>
>>6592117
>cranial vault

Are you the same anon who keep shitting
>reddit
>420chan
>here

Cus it's starting to be annoying.
>>
Feminism is the result of ugly women who don't shave their armpits obsessing over beautiful Women who host a Mexican weather Program (Yanet Garcia, yes I know she is with that faze guy the lucky cunt) Honestly let's just clone Yanet Garcia
>>
Lol wrong discussion but still feminism is rubbish
>>
>>6596443
this person is impatient because she has not given the hormones enough time to feminize her
>>
No reasonable person wants to be feminized in any way, unless you suffer from retardation?
>>
>>6593242
Wear sunscreen every day, kids.
>>
What if I live in the arctic
>>
>>6596569
then why is breast augmentation such a popular surgery?
>>
>>6596443
kill yourself you stupid autogynephile piece of shit
>>
>>6596593
Hush now, no tears only cranial vaults
>>
>>6596656

do you dance in front of the mirror dressed like a French Maid? Do you seek women's company and have girls night out? Do you claim to be a lesbian? You are a fucking autogynephile and a piece of garbage
>>
>>6592117
>"there are women with square strong jaws"
>posts a jawless woman
Good bait, John.
>>
>>6592448
Amelie Aneurysmo?
>>
>>6596569
>No reasonable person wants to be feminized in any way
No sane person wants to be ugly. Cis-heterosexuality is a mental disorder because it means not wanting to be something that turns you on. It's sadomasochism.
>>
>>6596443
No there are multiple people posting about the same topic. What is your problem? Does people talking about the reality of passing and skull sexual dimorphism make you uncomfortable? Did you read those threads and think to yourself "hue hue that won't be me I will pass..... someday.... just you watch".

You know what is annoying? The constant and prolific LIES from the "trans community" about the reality of passing as a woman and the reality of sexual dimorphism
>>
>>6595541
Olivia Wilde says hello and suck my clitttt
>>
>>6595541
>it's still incredibly unattractive when women have square jaws or angular faces at all
Is this why literally every superheroine in classic American comics has square jaws and angular face?

>>6596266
>I disagree.
I second.

Daily reminder that attractive women have high testosterone. Don't be an average woman – be a superwoman.
>>
>>6595541
>it's still incredibly unattractive when women have square jaws or angular faces at all
>>
>>6592117
White CIS male here.

That girl is extremely, extremely beautiful.

DAYUM!! Who dat?
>>
>>6601665
no body gives a fuck if you're cis, whats your orientation
>>
>>6599565
She could stomp my testies any day :3
>>
>>6601761
Don't make it look as if every man who likes strong women was a masochist.
>>
>>6601761
Point being Olivia's jaw is huge.
>>
>>6601746
>MALE HERE
>GIRL IS BEAUTIFUL

safe to say straight.
>>
>>6603323
It could be bi
>>
>>6603318

you are stupid. She doesn't have a huge jaw. Her jaw is small. Square but small. How could you be so stupid. We are talking about size and not shape. A woman can get away with a square jaw as long as it's female scale/range. Stupid!
>>
>>6596443

I am one of the many persons posting about the lies spread in the trans community (I even hate that expression). Stupid trannies (and most trannies are stupid and delusional), think that by simply swallowing hormones, they will become women and accept in society as women. Nothing can be further than the truth. There are way too many lies in the tranny community, motivated by money too. FFS surgeons as well want you to believe that FFS will make your face passable. Again, this is not true because FFS will not do shit if you have a highly masculinized, tall, wide skull. You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>6603678
This
I got ffs and still don't pass
>>
File: vallen_my_career.gif (151KB, 688x781px) Image search: [Google]
vallen_my_career.gif
151KB, 688x781px
>>6603661
>you are stupid. She doesn't have a huge. Her jaw is small. Square but small. How could you be so stupid.
I agree.

>A woman can get away with a square jaw as long as it's female scale/range. Stupid!
I disagree. My mum was a tyrannosaurus and there's nothing you could do about it.
>>
>>6603678

Some post ffs trannies look off, but some look female. However in the realworld they might seem off.
>>
File: classic-beauty.jpg (32KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
classic-beauty.jpg
32KB, 240x320px
https://thegoodthebadtheworse.blogspot.com/2010/09/big-heads-skinny-bodies.html
>Most of the "gorgeous Hollywood stars" have very big heads.
>I saw Farrah Fawcett in person once in the early 1990's when she was filming a movie in San Francisco. Her head was huge.

https://screenwritingfromiowa.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/why-movie-stars-have-big-heads/
>Director Norman Jewison called move stars’ heads ‘Roman.’ The camera likes the perspective that a large head gives to an actor. In person, it looks a little unnatural, but onscreen, the large head allows them to dominate.
>>
File: 528117621.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
528117621.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
https://chichibanban.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-korean-standard-of-beautyunabridged.html

Mitsuru writes (evidently about women):
>Here in Puerto Rico, asians are found to be very very ugly (...). It's because here, having a oval/rounding face (...) is seen as very child like, and is found good looking in children and MAYBE younger people in their early teens, but if you don't shed that "baby fat" as they call it here, then you have a very unflattering face for an adult, who should have more sharp features.

Airi responds:
>Thank you for sharing about Puerto Rico! I didn't know that round faces were unattractive in some places; I always thought that the oval face shape was the safe ideal no matter what.

Pic related: Latin American canon of female beauty.
>>
>>6603678
lets be honest only a very few people here have highly masculinized, tall, wide skull most people posting in lgbt are 16 - 20 not fucking 30+
>>
>>6605278
>>Here in Puerto Rico, asians are found to be very very ugly (...). It's because here, having a oval/rounding face (...) is seen as very child like, and is found good looking in children and MAYBE younger people in their early teens, but if you don't shed that "baby fat" as they call it here, then you have a very unflattering face for an adult, who should have more sharp features.

I identify with this pretty hard i'm Haitian but honestly Latin american cultural norms tend to bleed onto all islands.
like when i was young i was mostly attracted to Asian and Latina then as i got older my attraction to asian women diminished but Asian trans women do tend to have better facial features which is why i'm attracted to them but not to most genetic Asian women.

Also probably more attracted to Latin trans women who tend to look similar to your pic while some people say they look manly i feel like they have the perfect combination of feminine and sharp features.
>>
>>6607021
>Also probably more attracted to Latin trans women who tend to look similar to your pic while some people say they look manly i feel like they have the perfect combination of feminine and sharp features.
Marry me! Or, if you are cismale like me, let’s marry a Brazilian girl together.

I sorely lack people thinking like you in Europe. This translates to a strong negative selection against this type of beauty and anyone who likes it. My place is a sexual desert!
>>
Which woman is more attractive?

The one with small round jaw or the one with big angular jaw?
>>
>>6607609
they are both pretty meh tier i would have sex with both though
would not date either unless they are trans then i would consider it if they were cool/interesting and the sex was good
>>
>>6607609
>toumblrette subhumans
>attractive
>>
>>6608292
the one on the right has squared chin, pronounced brow bone and unproportionally elongated face compared to the left one+ adamas apple- male
left one has thin upper lip(could be due to smiling), wide nostrils and wide space between upper lip and nose, but small head proportion, so probably female
You really need to step your biology game if you wanna date a tranny
>>
File: image.jpg (388KB, 800x1090px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388KB, 800x1090px
>>6603661
>her jaw is small
What?
>>
>>6608398
the point was size, not shape. Her skull would still look small next to male one.
Not that poster btw
>>
>>6607609
The chick to the right, seeing as the one to the left has no chin. Especially if the chick to the right got better taste in lipstick.
>>
>>6608504
The size is huge also
If a woman's jaw is over 1", she's got man jaw
>>
File: Diane_Kruger.jpg (237KB, 783x1229px) Image search: [Google]
Diane_Kruger.jpg
237KB, 783x1229px
>>6592117
Eh, I'd have to disagree. Many german and central european women have somewhat square jaws but still look feminine due to other aspects of their face, such as the overall space between their bottom lip and chin. The woman you posted looks feminine for this reason.
>>
>>6609851
Also here is a chart someone on wikipedia made to show the difference between human males and females. Pretty accurate if you ask me.
>>
>>6609876
those hips

t r I g g e r e d
>>
>>6592221
>Nicole Eisenman
That has to be a tranny or a photoshop, bitch has dark ass 5 o clock shadow in that shot

Best case scenario she's some sort of chromosome ten car pileup of a bearded lady
>>
>>6609876
is that what a real penis looks like?
>>
>>6592448
>>6592300
>>6592221
>most cis women don't look like that
>here are some examples of what cis women's faces can look like
Okay, serious question: doesn't it make you feel bad to say shit like this? To use this kind of incredibly transparent rhetorical trick? Most cis women DEFINITELY don't look like your examples either, so picking out "what cis women can look like" is just so sad and cheap. Do you think you convince anyone? Do you manage to convince yourself?

Besides, I'm pretty sure that these women aren't just regular cis but ones who have some hormone problem or non-clinical-intersex chromosome disturbance. Women with these looks sure are rare enough for that to explain all of them, at least.
>>
>>6610042
There is some variation, but unerect and in a fairly cold environment yes. Are you FTM?
>>
>>6610042
were u expecting an 8 in horse cok ???
>>
>>6593242
>President Hollande-core
>>
>>6607609
>Which woman is more attractive?
>left is a hideous tumblr
>right is Willem Dafoe crossdressing in Boondock Saints
I feel like I'd have to really abuse the word attractive to apply it to either of these awful wrecks, even comparatively. Left is *less awful* obviously, but still a total disaster.
>>
File: tmp_25278-1435763010444129955408.png (907KB, 1280x1357px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25278-1435763010444129955408.png
907KB, 1280x1357px
>>6609876
Very funny. What kind of girl has a butt where her penis should be?
>>
>>6610047
yes
that's about half the size i assumed they were soft

>>6610055
i only ever see dicks in 'teen babysitter earns overtime' fampai
>>
File: Woman-eyes-only.jpg (211KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
Woman-eyes-only.jpg
211KB, 900x563px
>>6592117
Sorry, no matter how soft you think your male face is you will still be a dude faggot. BTW she looks fine.
>>
File: equumplasty.jpg (33KB, 311x269px) Image search: [Google]
equumplasty.jpg
33KB, 311x269px
In my opinion most trannies who started late suffer from having horse face.

Sadly there is no surgery to fix mid-face length.
>>
>>6608371
fellow cis guy we can go looking for waifus in Brazil I'm learning Br Portuguese now
>>
>>6605329
That's not true at all. MOST males have skulls like that. You are so delusional. Look around. It has NOTHING to do with age.
>>
>>6609851
You people keep missing the fact that it's about SIZE. Not shape.
>>
>>6612300
they simply chose not to hear it
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.