[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips on how to become less of a self-loathing whiny faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Any tips on how to become less of a self-loathing whiny faggot and stop caring so much about passing? I feel like dysphoria has taken over my life and my personality in the last year and passing is an achievable goal for me so I feel like my energies would be better spent elsewhere, but I don't seem to be able to concentrate on anything else but how I look. Can anybody recommend self-help books etc. for these feels?
>>
>>6590781
*isn't an achievable goal for me
whoops
>>
Smok moar weed. Get fit. Only then, will you truly.start slaying bitches.
>>
http://i-d.vice.com/en_gb/article/the-rise-of-the-anti-beauty-aesthetic

just own it desu
>>
The actual solution to your problem is getting off 4 chan. I know that is hard because where else will you find such a large trans population to ask questions to and shit. But honestly. It is toxic here.

Almost none of the shit people say here has held true in the real world. I have lots of good relationships etc. Find a hobby! Become an artist or a philosopher, (musician is even easier to get in harder to master! )

Just don't let being trans define you as a person. Do you want to be " My cool artist friend X" or "that transwoman everyone see moping around"

If you focus only on transition life will pass you by and you will be miserable. Get out there and do what really matters to you! :D

We are all in this together. keep your stick on the ice.... Till you don't have a stick any more haha.
>>
>>6591074
>Become an artist or a philosopher, (musician is even easier to get in
typical rich peoples' advice
just you try sustaining a creative lifestyle on $45 a week
>>
>>6591233
There is literally no excuse to be poor if you have a properly developed brain, are over 18, and live in a first world country. Apply yourself.
>>
>>6591312
Lmao, fuck off
>>
>>6591764
Fine, don't stop being useless. Currency is raw power over others so if you don't take initiative you just hand yourself over into servitude.
I appreciate it, but it's a little sad.
>>
>>6591833
If only I weren't such a lazy, stupid, and morally bankrupt person, I could be rich too. Alas
>>
>>6591074
Theres no point if you dont pass
>>
>>6590781
Let me know if you find out, I know I'll be a hon so I never started hrt
Idk if I should just roll with the masculine thing or live as a hon. No win for me either way
>>
>>6591844
>lazy
You can overcome this. You might need a push though.
>stupid
Unintelligent or uneducated? Both can be fixed but the former is a lot harder to deal with.
>morally bankrupt
That's a boon.
>>
>>6592672
Wow, you're a sharp one. I can tell why you aren't poor
>>
>>6590781
OP does anyone IRL gender you right? the fags on here have incredibly hgih standards for passing. I pass 50/50 but all the pass gen threads ive poste towere like 10000 percent man
>>
>>6592696
shit i mean to say they said i look 1000% man
>>
>>6592696
no, never been gendered female once by someone I wasn't already out to
>>
>>6592897
well theres alot of things you can do
>are you on hrt?
>whats you voice like?
>how fem of clothes are you wearing?
>what be your makup game like?
>how are you at hiding beard shadow (if any)
>hair is important too

maybe post a pic? we could be nice an d
help you. look at your transition objectively not personally.
>>
>>6592672
How do you overcome lazy or find the push? I'm still living at home drinking my life away (not to mention alcohol calories add up fuckin quit so I gotta shed weight before I even consider transitioning)
>>
>>6591074
this is cliché af

how can you expect to "be yourself" when you are unable to pass as "yourself"
>>
>>6591312

Holy shit fucking kill yourself nerd.
>>
File: 1371607147792.jpg (16KB, 181x158px) Image search: [Google]
1371607147792.jpg
16KB, 181x158px
>>6592696

There is no such thing as "pass 50/50".

What you imagine as "passing" is just being feminine enough for aware people to understand that you are a tranny and use the appropriate pronouns.
>>
File: 1237917779613a.jpg (52KB, 465x498px) Image search: [Google]
1237917779613a.jpg
52KB, 465x498px
>>6591233
I am sorry. Your writing this on a computer/cellphone. You have an internet connection.

Then YOU fucking expect me to believe you cannot afford a pencil, and piece of fucking paper?!

I literally never say this but you are, quite possibly a waste of life.

Being a philosopher? Like again. You have access to the internet. Instead of shit posting on 4chan about how bad you feel for yourself google something useful or pirate some books on philosophy.

You are your biggest limiting factor, and right now its looking pretty huge. The sheer lack of imagination, and problem solving ability is astounding!

If you want something in life, find a way to make it happen.

Also I have no sweet fucking clue what kind of person who has 45$ a week has a computer and internet, and TIME. To go on 4chan.

Time is a resource. Invest yours better.

FUCK!
>>
>>6593627
Nothing in what I said described being yourself. I described being more than the you, that you are currently. Passing or otherwise.

If you make passing your life it will consume you. If you make other things your life and let them consume you instead you will be healthier.

You passing or not passing is not effected by how much you focus and mope on it. TIME is what helps you pass. Be patient and ride out the storm by doing other cool stuff.

If you become a great artist, do you think people give a flying fuck about what you look like? (Spoiler Alert! they don't!)

In life people care about what you can make/what you can do, and often more specifically what you can do for them. The only time they care about what you look like is if that is all you are, or they want to fuck you.
>>
File: Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif (916KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif
916KB, 245x285px
>>6593699
>>
>>6593772
You're so sheltered omg!
> TIME is what helps you pass
Money and having female proportions helps pass, time just ages you.
>If you become a great artist, do you think people give a flying fuck about what you look like? (Spoiler Alert! they don't!)
Spoiler alert they will give a fuck, more so than if you were a casual nobody
>The only time they care about what you look like is if that is all you are, or they want to fuck you.
Any employment that involves more than stacking boxes somewhere cares how you look and people in general care to not be seen as having friendships with freaks, because it affects how other people view them.
>>
File: Freeman 705.jpg (19KB, 335x250px) Image search: [Google]
Freeman 705.jpg
19KB, 335x250px
>>6595494
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.