[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help I am an mtf and I live where there is only a Walmart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1468984636500.gif (557KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468984636500.gif
557KB, 480x270px
I need help I am an mtf and I live where there is only a Walmart and target nearby to buy clothing at.... Walmart has a self checkout but tons of people everywhere and now I'm too nervous to buy female clothing. Also I just turned 18 and can't afford a car to find farther away stores :/ what should I do?
>>
>>6589360
Can you buy things online and have them delivered to your house or a nearby post office?
>>
>>6589367
I live in an apartment complex so I don't know otherwise maybe I'd use amazon but isn't it expensive??
>>
>>6589384
I don't think it's any more expensive than buying things in person but it's the only alternative regardless.
>>
>>6589402
I guess. So you think it would be a bad idea to use Walmart though?
>>
>>6589422
It's probably fine, just a matter of getting over your anxiety.
I'm guessing you don't pass yet or anything or else you wouldn't have to be worried about it but nobody is going to care.
Worst case scenario someone calls you a faggot or wonders why a guy is buying girl clothes.
>>
>>6589435
I look very male still and have short spiky hair so no, I definitely don't pass yet. :/
>>
>I wonder why that boy is buying girl clothes.
>I will think about this for the next 30 seconds at the absolute most.
>Life goes on.
>>
I've always bought my clothes online, if you're small enough you could do what I do and buy only off asian sites. I'm like a size 0-2 in USA but a medium/large for most brands in asia. Prices are pretty cheap if you buy during a sale in bulk. I still buy my clothes online even though I pass.
>>
>>6589470
Fair point
>>
>>6589360
Go shopping with a girl friend and look bored and disinterested when people look at you weird. That's what I do.
>>
>>6589360
If someone asks, its for your gf
>>
>>6589360
why would you need female clothes if you don't pass at all?
>>
File: 1463973912828.jpg (28KB, 505x537px) Image search: [Google]
1463973912828.jpg
28KB, 505x537px
>>6595251
I get designer clothes off ebay for 80-90% off all the time.

to fair it helps to be XS/ size 00-1
>>
>>6596676
No, say it's for your boyfriend and if they don't buzz off after that proceed to tell how you like to fuck his boipucci after dressing him as a girl.
They'll run away from you
>>
>>6589360
just order it online and pick up in the store. it'll come to the store already packaged so you can just say your girlfriend ordered it if they check the packing receipt, or order off of sites like ali express. you can get some cool stuff u just have to wait a while cause it all comes from china :/ amazon is good if you have prime. they have a trial for prime so anything that is shipped by them you'll get in 2 days, free shipping, and if you're a student i think the membership is only 40 for the year, def worth it imo.
>>
>>6596716
>>6596676
Thanks for the advice. I'll probably do that, just tried to buy some at Walmart today, almost had a bloody heart attack.
>>6596655
Don't have any friends kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.