[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's imagine that virtual reality technology has reached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: farid3.0.png (3MB, 2408x1341px) Image search: [Google]
farid3.0.png
3MB, 2408x1341px
Let's imagine that virtual reality technology has reached a point where it actually simulates sensations through the brain.

In this virtual reality, you're not limited by your body like in reality, so you can be a woman, a man, a kid, an animal, you could change anything that is physical. And you can sense it as if was real. Like The matrix.

If you've ever been curious you could experience becoming a girl, and no one would think less of you.

However, science still has not reached a point where you can transition to (fe)male completely, so you wouldn't be a true cis (fe)male, but just a trans.

However you have already experienced being your opposite gender, things you've always wondered.
Having experienced your fantasies and desires, would you be ok just conforming with whatever your gender is, and being just a normal person you were ment to be?
>>
>>6585432
No. In such a fucked up dystopian future I'd go live as a hermit in the woods, in the middle of nowhere. That's already my plan anyway. I just need to purchase a property and I'm set.
>>
>>6585445
Why would a future that lets you experience anythnig you can experience be dystopian
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.