[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"""""""cis""""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
>"""""""cis"""""""" lesgen
>>
>>6585328
>be a cis girl
>tfw cis lesgen is just full of trannies pretending to be cis girls in some kind of weird validation ritual but it's still so obvious
>>
>>6585356
Fine, at least they're trying. It's not straight up a problem with trannies, it's maxing out the thread with tranny-specific talk that everyone has an issue with.
>>
>>6585356
I was under the impression that the namefags: "S" and the one that went by that butterfly moniker and the one that the lezzies called "kek" were cis. Not even sure if they are still around tho.

There have been a few times I wanted to do the "ask a lesbian a question" thing but undoubtedly that's a horrible thing to do in their general. Thought about starting a thread /lght/, but it's usually trivial stuff so I don't.

Anyway I've gotten the impression that even a few of the die-hard, easily triggered TruLesbians that post in lesgen really aren't cis female. Maybe there aren't any left after all. Really would be funny if all lesgen was was a bunch of trannies role playing.

t. cis male that has lurked lesgen on rare occations
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.