[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GayGeneral-Infinity Engine Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 59

File: irenicus.jpg (935KB, 1231x1168px) Image search: [Google]
irenicus.jpg
935KB, 1231x1168px
>That voice
>That body
>That drive

I can just imagine him saying that he's going to bust my bussy wide open with that big fat cock
>>
>>6583116
cringe
>>
I don't know her
>>
>>6583116
he looks gross and has bad skin
find a better 2d husband
>>
>>6583116
vomit.jpeg
this thread is even worse than Senpai's bestiality threads.
>>
File: 1467812278108.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467812278108.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>6583116
yeah senpai he is finna go in on that starfish
>>
That's real weird.

Irenicus did have a great voice actor though. Top notch.
>>
>>6583116
Good edition op.
>>
>>6583116
Daaar...
the child of Bhaal has awoken.

It is time for more... experiments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z3aY0uELTQ
>>
File: mike matei.jpg (393KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
mike matei.jpg
393KB, 1200x674px
Post internet """"""""""celebrity"""""""""" husbandos.

>cute face
>big cock
>nice personality
>good at the vidya
>friends with James Rolfe so access to A+ collection of board games, movies, and vidya

10/10 would settle down with and play housewife to.
>>
>>6583539
horror
>>
>>6583539
you realise he probably just has deep pockets and is carrying a packet of mints or spmething

that isnt his dick
>>
>>6583990
You're coming on too strong. I know you can post better. Take this one back to the drawing board and work on it some more, it's no good.
>>
>>6584030
no, no, it has to be subtler. like you point out today is burrito day, drop some innuendo about the bathroom, and let everyone's minds fill in the gaps.
>>
>>6584068
This. You could do better poonon
>>
>>6584068
This guy has the straight man poo critique down cold. Listen to him
>>
>>6584106
You could be great. If only you wiuld apply yourself.
>>
Riveting conversation, but how about some real talk.

Do you want kids someday, gaygen?
>>
>>6584245
Probably, but i wouldn't want to adopt, i couldn't raise something that looked nothing like me desu.
>>
>>6584245
Maybe, but I'd try having a dog first.
>>
>>6584266
Children are basically dogs afterall.

Cmon.
>>
How about some real talk?

Who're you outside of your sexual orientation, race, culture, schooling, job, and gaming/4chan life?
>>
>>6584338

literally nothing except a weightlifter

i define myself by my academics, my lifts, and my sexual experiences, thats it.
>>
>>6584338
Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
>>
>>6584245
Nope, fuck kids.
>>
I'm gay and..
I'm transgender and...
I'm a lesbian and...
I'm black and...
I'm white and...
I'm asian and..
I'm hispanic and..
I'm a democrat..
I'm a republican..

If I can get through one day without someone beginning a sentence with their skin color, sexual orientation, or political affiliation I think I would have a great day.
>>
>>6584338
Just an overall very sad person
>>
>>6584338
A solitary nerd with few friends and even less motivation to make them
>>
File: image.jpg (999KB, 2383x2383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
999KB, 2383x2383px
The rush is greatest pleasure I've ever known and it is almost a spiritual experience of touching the void of mind blankening pleasure. Shooting H for the first time was an eye opener but shooting a speedball was an epiphanic awakening :-)

I'd love to try meth for rush comparison but the long duration plus the fact that in the UK only p&p chemsexers use it and I'd rather not get roofied by GBL and wake up with a torn bred anus, three med-resistant strains and the long embarrassing fruitless degrading process of reporting a rape(not to mention the ride home from the police station with my mum)
>>
File: sjw_sex_crimes.png (417KB, 1057x848px) Image search: [Google]
sjw_sex_crimes.png
417KB, 1057x848px
>tfw no bf
>>
>>6584338
I practice creative writing in my free time, I listen to a bunch of music actively, go to concerts and festivals as far as my money allows it and am trying to get into making videos as a hobby.

S'not much, but I'm doing stuff.
>>
>>6584525
Are you openly celebrating your worthless drug addiction? If that's how it is going to be, keep doing them, I hope they kill you quickly.
>>
>>6584566

dont reply to the attentionwhore, dimwit
>>
>>6584416
Wow, really? I think I've made it several months. You must hang out with some crappy friends if they continually behave the way /pol/ imagines liberals do, or else maybe it's just an American thing.
>>
File: 8cWydbh.jpg (330KB, 922x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8cWydbh.jpg
330KB, 922x1024px
>>6584546
>I'm really into social justice
>The patriarchy is bad
>I hate playas
>I hate oppression

>He is also scheduled to have a sentence hearing at the Montreal courthouse Tuesday for letters he exchanged in 2002, while behind bars, with serial killer Angelo Colallilo, a man who was later charged with killing two teenagers and a young woman in Montreal. Colallilo took his own life in 2006, days before he could be tried for the murders and a series of sexual assaults.

>In November, Paccione put an end to a long-standing case when he pleaded guilty to counseling Colallilo to commit his violent crimes. In one case, Colallilo made specific references to a 14-year-old girl he killed in the letters he sent to Paccione. The two men had met in a penitentiary while serving sentences during the 1990s.

>Paccione, a former Dollard des Ormeaux resident, was declared a dangerous offender in 2000 after he broke into the apartment of a woman he was attracted to and rummaged through her things. The woman returned home unexpectedly and Paccione assaulted her when she called out for help.

>At the time, the Montreal police were occasionally conducting surveillance on Paccione because they were convinced he would reoffend after serving the entirety of a 7-year prison term for a series of sexual assaults involving nine victims, including minors. While conducting surveillance, investigators noticed Paccione appeared to have stalked two young girls sometime before he broke into the woman’s home. He later admitted in court he planned to rape the two girls. Psychologists who examined Paccione before he was sentenced in 2000 determined he was addicted to sex, a problem that became apparent while he was in his early teens. He was declared a
dangerous offender which means there is no limit to his current sentence.
>>
>>6584597

i think he might be one of those people who deliberately seek out images of total strangers being retarded so he can get mad at them
>>
>>6584604

See >>6584605 . Get a life dude, stop trying to get offended.
>>
Why do you all have skeleton hands?
>>
>>6584608
I'm not offended, I'm just amused at the obvious disconnect
>>6584614
They're better for boning people with
>>
>tfw you are a top with a small dick

Why must I go against natures plan for me also why do I continue this existance?
>>
File: index2.jpg (4KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
index2.jpg
4KB, 200x192px
>>6584643
Everything will be OK :) Someone out there will love your FIVE INCH dick :)) You just have to search hard enough :)
>>
>>6584643

how small?

>>6584614

???
>>
>>6584643
>tfw verse but you just bottom because small dick
>>
>>6584650
>>
>>6584660
Eh.
Maybe you should buy a prostate massager to use on people?
>>
File: boNTHOx.jpg (175KB, 464x594px) Image search: [Google]
boNTHOx.jpg
175KB, 464x594px
>>6584678
The whole point of a prostate massager is it's a one person toy that you operate by clenching your butthole.
You can however get penis extenders, which are basically hollow strap-ons. The top doesn't get to feel many physical sensations, but he does get to feel what not having a baby dick is like, so y'know, that.
>>
tfw no bf
>>
File: u srs.jpg (53KB, 476x456px) Image search: [Google]
u srs.jpg
53KB, 476x456px
>>6584691

ive had tops who like to get me to blow them while sticking a prostate massager in me to keep me occupied

its fun and it works really well - they definitely arent just "one person toys"
>>
>>6584691

Do NOT get a penis extender. That is fucking lame as shit.

Just get normal toys like dildos or vibes or whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 258x245px
>>6584660
>4.5
Maki pls
>>
Dear Diary, Recently started to feel confident enough to come out, and go hook-up and date.

It's been fun meeting guys, and the whole aspect of getting "seduced" and picked up. But, I feel like I don't know, maybe I'm too tight or I like to talk dirty, I just feel like I haven't found a guy who has enough stamina to get me to the big O. I'm talking 10 minutes is the high-water mark for the guys so far.

I know I can cum from getting fucked alone, I've done it with a toy before but I just haven't found Mr. Right Cock.

Oh well, maybe I'll find the guy of my dreams who can fuck me stupid one day.
>>
One of my best friends is moving half way across the country, I've got no job, I'm going through nicotine withdrawal since I told my friend I quit, I've got no job, and no I'm having a bipolar episode. Why am I so fucked up?
>>
>>6584854
protip: it's not the cock
you can do it with the toy because you're by yourself and relaxed. you're still too in your head while getting fucked
side note: yeah you can cum from just getting fucked alone, but how about you actually try jacking yourself off to make things easier for everyone involved?
>>
>>6584953

Pick up a hobby. Go fishing, jogging. Anything that gets you out of the house, and in a new environment.

It'll be easier to deal with your issues if you aren't coped up.

t. An anonymous asshole with no perspective on your life.
>>
File: KermitNoMore.jpg (14KB, 504x250px) Image search: [Google]
KermitNoMore.jpg
14KB, 504x250px
>tfw cant cum from receiving anal

I am worthless desu
>>
>>6584979
That does help me, but on days like this it's hard as fuck to get out of bed. I'm surprised I'm even posting anything today, honestly.
>>
>>6584978

It's a mental thing. I'm a pretty masc guy, so I get off more on the idea that I could be made to cum like a sissy just from getting fucked.

I don't know.
>>
I'm so in love with him, guys. When I look at him I get a fluttering in my chest and I feel really flushed. I just want to be with him all the time. When I think of him I want to cry, I get a bit teary, all my muscles feel relaxed and my breath becomes slow... It's like a tingling feeling erupts from my chest and flows through my body like an orgasm but not an orgasm.

I can't just say they're feelings or even that I love him, because how is that different than, "I love pizza," or, "I love Mario Kart," or even, "I love my dog." It's not like I love him and that's that, but it's that I love him and now EVERYTHING has changed, I've never felt like this before, I didn't even know people could, it feels like I'm on a drug and that my brain and heart is going to explode

Everything is different now. I look at things differently. It feels like I have some kind of insight that I didn't have before. I am so fucking head over heels for him that I'm almost crying writing this.
>>
My bro asked me my safe word randomly and I said I didn't have one and he picked one for me, what's it mean guys
>>
>>6585069
It means he cares about your safety and you should use it.
>>
>>6585069

Finger yourself in the shower before bed tonight, it'll make his midnight rape easier on you. :)
>>
Hey guys, please tell me how serious my various insecurities are and whether Im just autistic or if theyre real problems.

>Height
Im 5'8.
>Dick
Im 5.5 inches (verse)
>Accent
I have a heavy American accent I think makes me sound stupid. Also I mumble.
>Wrists
I have very small 6.2inch wrists
>Butt
Its a little hairy.
>>
File: 1468501207678.jpg (427KB, 1238x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1468501207678.jpg
427KB, 1238x1219px
Is this true?
>>
>>6585146
>Tfw no tiny hairy mumblet ;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 261x192px
>>6585095
>>
>>6585146

i fucking love that illusion desu
>>
File: 1468620706741.png (25KB, 325x306px) Image search: [Google]
1468620706741.png
25KB, 325x306px
I need your help gaygen. I'm quite confused about myself and I don't know where else to turn to. I know asking you guys is a bad idea and I'm probably going to get sarcastic responses, but I'm at a loss.

Okay, so, I'm totally, one hundred percent into men. Always have been. But I've never, at any point, wanted to have sex with a guy. I've wanted a boyfriend, I've wanted to do kinky stuff, and I admire the male form in all its beauty. But put my dick in a guy? Hell no. I've even tried it, and I literally couldn't stay hard enough, because the idea of sex is just so...unappealing. I love men, but I don't want to fuck them. What the hell is wrong with me? Will I ever be able to get a bf even if I'll never fuck him?
>>
>>6585207
You're a natural bottom! That should be obvious.
>>
>>6585209

Let me clarify: I don't enjoy dicks, at least, no as much as I enjoy the rest of a man. Dick in me, my dick in him, both are pretty unappealing. I've been told I'm asexual, but I still jack off to dudes. I just...don't want to ever fuck guys. I want a relationship. I want to cuddle, maybe mutual masturbation or something, but no anal/oral/whatever.
>>
>>6585207

what do you jerk off to? how often?
>>
>>6584245
I do, but I'd only want them once I am certain I'm in a good position to take care of them.

Not sure when I'd want them though, I'd obviously have to settle down with someone first, and to be fair I've probably got more chance of becoming pregnant.
>>
>>6585223

>What do you jerk off to?

Whooooo boy

I have a foot fetish, an underwear fetish, I'm into face-sitting, footwear, military gear, I have a dad/son fantasy (where they do everything but fuck, of course), I'm into shrinking, macrophilia, spanking, watersports, certain types of bondage, and crushing. But I'm not into sex. No, I'm not joking. And I jack off about every other day.
>>
File: d07.jpg (94KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
d07.jpg
94KB, 775x719px
>>6585157

Sadly, it is.

>homosexuality is not genetic (genetic dead-end and low twin occurrence arguments)
>parasites modify sexual behavior (exemple of T. gondii that makes rats "fall in love" with cat's urine where the T. gondii larva is) and homo sexual behavior seem to enable the parasitic diffusion.
>homos are often abused as children, childhood infection led them to modify behavior.
>"Toxoplasmosis increases the concentration of dopamine in the brain of infected humans (You become more likely to do risky, thrill-seeking behavior)"
>"Homosexual men are having more sex than their heterosexual counterparts, spreading toxoplasma further. Use HIV as a proxy for how effective homosexual behavior is at transmitting disease: homosexuals are 10% of the population but account for 60% of new HIV cases."
>"homosexual disgust (aka “homophobia”) has evolved as a means to avoid toxoplasma infection. The purpose of disgust is disease avoidance. [11] You are disgusted at the sight of feces because feces have a lot of bacteria. You didn’t need to learn to avoid feces"
>"This means that homophobia evolved because it increases your darwinian fitness by helping you avoid toxoplasma."

Unfortunately facts don't care about your feelings.
>>
>>6585233

maybe if you start masturbating only once every 4 days or so your sex drive will come back?
>>
>>6585237

i stopped reading after the first line
>not understanding nondominant genetic traits

by your logic nobody should be born sterile, right?
>>
File: Gay coon.jpg (55KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Gay coon.jpg
55KB, 480x640px
>>6585237
HOL' UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN'
>>
>>6585258
Some like fembois
>>
File: Bodorio_290_5kg_Squat__NR_.webm (3MB, 690x540px) Image search: [Google]
Bodorio_290_5kg_Squat__NR_.webm
3MB, 690x540px
>>6585258

i do lift weights

only the lazy or injured dont
>>
>>6585269
>lazy injured guy in wheelchair sits and watches another man lift weights
>>
>>6585283

he was the swedish national champion in the 80s iirc

but now he has some kind of injury and cant walk. so he isnt lazy, but the latter category
>>
>>6585258
Some gay "guys" would probably get dysphoric if they got too much muscle.
>>
>>6585157
So the way this works is there's a hypothesis at play that T gondii infection is responsible for homosexuality
You could test this by comparing T gondii infection rates between straights and gays, and assuming you controlled for other variables (e.g. do gay men tend to be around cats more? did they get infected after already being gay?) then you might have something that could lead to more research down the road
But let's look at the fact. He lists a couple of viruses that modify the frequency of sexual behaviour, not the target, and also those specific viruses he mentions target invertebrates. As for rats, they're not sexually attracted to rat piss; his citation states
>The parasite could damage the smell center of the brain so that the odor of cat urine can’t be detected. The parasite could also directly alter neurons involved in memory and learning, or it could trigger a damaging host response, as in many human autoimmune diseases.
That's not the same as rats being sexually attracted to cat piss at all.
Additionally, the average gay man is actually shorter than the average straight man
>http://www.lehmiller.com/blog/2016/2/18/study-gay-men-are-shorter-on-average-compared-to-straight-men
It also assumes that the 9% of babies with T. Gondii are the same as the ones who turn out gay, which is not backed up in any of his citations and is a huge assumptive leap. His theory about how homphobia "evolved" is also complete conjecture, his cited paper has nothing to say about T. Gondii or reasons for homphobia evolving.
The reason gay men are more victims of HIV is largely down to gay men are considerably more likely to engage in anal, which is an order of magnitude more likely to allow HIV transmission to occur than vaginal sex.
This is basically what happens when someone thinks they're intelligent and tries to do science.
>>
>>6585294
>>6585264

weightlifting can make you conditioned and stuff instead of bulky, depending on your diet

so even twinks can benefit from it - circe lifts a lot iirc

>>6585297

youre retarded desu
>>
>>6585314
Autism is not an excuse, just speak to a member of staff at the gym you nutter.

You probably just have tight muscles and need to stretch more
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>6584566

no need to be a widdle meanie-weenie-woo :3c

not celebrating just talking about both the rough and the smooth(i.e telling the whole truth). Opiates are pleasurable that's why people do them

>" I want to inject a random drug that I get no pleasure from for a week non-stop until I need to take it just to feel normal and have to spend all my time and money on heroin, lose my job and friends, have to turn to petty crime, get arrested and sent to prison, become homeless, lose an arm from shooting up with puddle water and hitting an artery, quit age 45, realise I've wasted my entire adult life and that I'm fucked4lyfe due to criminal record and employment gaps finally dying before age 60 due to complications from Hep C and AIDS" t. literally nobody ever

>>6584614

skinny people have skinny hands and skinny hands are either petite girly hands or long highly spoopy skeletal hands depending on size/length
>>
>>6585321
Put one hundred percent into learning form, then! There is almost no point in lifting if you're doing it improperly, and it's almost - no wait it IS - dangerous. You already mentioned that your lower back hurts.

Just get into a stretching routine - stretch your calves, quads, hamstrings, hip flexors especially. And read the articles on Stronglifts, and watch some videos.
>>
File: handsofspoop.jpg (500KB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
handsofspoop.jpg
500KB, 2322x4128px
>>6585354
your hands are chubby and hairy
check these old man hands
>>
>>6585368

thats not feelgood you tepid mouthbreather
>>
>tfw my crush asked me for a hug as we were saying goodbye
It's happening !
>>
>>6584338
>sexual orientation, race, culture, schooling, job, and gaming/4chan
Isn't that a bit like asking what you are sans all the things that define you?

A horny dude I guess.

>>6584416
Irl? Or on 4chins?
Nobody I know brings those up. But I hang out with mostly straight white people.

>>6585297
Start over with light weight. Check your form in the mirror if you can. Get a buddy to check your form if you can't

Watch videos about form on the internet.
>>
>>6585365
>>6585354
>tfw small but not girly hands.
>>
>>6585378

how fucking new are you that you havent learnt to not reply to maki
>>
>>6585385
Too new I guess. I thought maki was the one with the anime pics.
>>
>>6585378
remember guise there's a change.org petition for annskellington to post lewds
https://www.change.org/p/ohcwebteam-msfc-nasa-gov-annskellington-needs-to-post-lewdvids
>>
>>6585395

he is. but he has to drop trip and avatar all the time to dodge bans. like the one he just got, lmao.
>>
>>6585430

get rekt
>>
>>6585434
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1440063661292.jpg (10KB, 224x186px) Image search: [Google]
1440063661292.jpg
10KB, 224x186px
>>6585438
>>
Do you know that you're spirit? Do you know that defining yourself as a skin color, a race, a culture, a sexual orientation, or other things of the flesh and this world only prevents you from ever knowing your true self in Christ?

In spirit there is no Jew or Greek, Male or Female, Gay or Straight. We all become new creatures in Christ.
>>
>>6585385
you're no fun at all brah

>>6584614
i have a skeleton
>>
>>6585513

You're more than just a skeleton.
You're more than just flesh.

You're radiant.
You're handsome.
You're spirit.
>>
>>6585417
How does rugby manage it?
>>
>>6585578
he just resets his IP
>>
>>6585216
Your just too nervous is my guess.
>>
How do you guys feel about polyamory? I feel awkward a lot about this because I'm engaged to my bf, my first bf, but I also have two other bf's, and they all know about each other, they know that I have 3 bf's, and they're ok with it, but it feels wrong, like I should be devoted to one and only one
>>
>>6585681
>polyamory
kys
>>
File: 51rg57YwZEL.jpg (36KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
51rg57YwZEL.jpg
36KB, 335x500px
>>6585681
Meh, if it works with your relationship it's fine. Check out "The Ethical Slut"
>>
>>6585681

If any couple is selfish (regardless of if they're straight, gay, polyamorous, etc.) and are all about their own self-interest and lustful desires, they're corrupt and on a self-destructive path.

If being in a polyamorous relationship helps each partner to become a better person and enables them to do more to help those in need than that's beautiful, but let's be honest most, if not all polyamorous relationships are formed out of sexual desires, so they're automatically corrupt.

It's the same with most alternative relationships. Most are self-destructive because they're solely based on sexual lust. Those gay couples who volunteer, work in their community to help others, and meditate and pray together are beautiful, but they're few and far between.
>>
File: Pimp_Daddy.jpg (279KB, 977x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Pimp_Daddy.jpg
279KB, 977x1499px
>>6583116
Looks like a tacky imitation of Balthezar Gelt
>>
Hey /lgbt/, after a fair bit of experimenting i'm pretty sure i'm ~10% gay, but tonight i've got the opportunity to be the star of a bukkake, by a mid 40s gay couple. I've always wanted to be in the middle of a bukkake, but the age gap (i'm 21) plus the fact that I am very much predominantly straight has me worried I'll regret the affair. what do, newfriends??
>>
>>6585894
>always wanted to be the star of a bukkake
>"I'm only ~10% gay"
if they're not actively repulsive, just go and get it over with
>>
>>6585909
I've tried most everything from kissing to bottoming but it's not done much for me. For some reason I find this idea really hot and I don't know why...

Don't know what they look like besides certain places (whuttup grindr)
>>
>got kicked out of school
>homeless next month
>don't have friends
>can't find new apartment
>>
>>6585894
You gonna get AIDS
>>
File: 1468870741652 (1).jpg (89KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468870741652 (1).jpg
89KB, 1080x1080px
How do you feel about this daddy?

I stalk him on Instagram.
>>
File: 1430951016300.gif (2MB, 310x486px) Image search: [Google]
1430951016300.gif
2MB, 310x486px
>>6586000
Post more of said daddy plz.
>>
>>6585994
just cum on the face though. I don't have any cuts or anything
>>
>first ever bf
>always feel lost and down when he leaves
>just want to cuddle all the time

Whyyyy ;_;
>>
>>6585973
same
want 2 be my bf?
>>
>>6586049
Go nuts.

instagram mikesmayer
>>
>>6586078
>video of crumble with not enough topping
he doesn't know how to make a good crumble
into the trash he goes
>>
are fembois just borderline MtF's?
>>
>>6586131
Most of them start buying hormones when you give them money.
>>
>>6586131
>>
>>6586145
>>
>>6586072
Wanna do double suicide
>>
>>6585695

I'm not polyamorous, anon.
I fuck multiple people, i can only love one.
>>
>>6585973
if you're willing to pretend you don't like dick for a few months there's generally a lot of churches that have programs for almost homeless/homeless people to get back on their feet. might be better than a shelter.

that or sell your body and then rent on airbnb
>>
>>6585295
>This is basically what happens when someone thinks they're intelligent and tries to do science.
/pol/ in one sentence.
Chapeau.
>>
>tfw will never be the cumdump for an exclusive handful of straight married men
endless suffering
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_lpyG-ddec

Thread is boring. Everyone should be watching this.
>>
>>6586371
>politics
*vomits*
>>
>>6586378

TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
CANT STUMP
THE TRUMP
>>
>>6586405
I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS
>>
How have you coped with depression?
>>
another day without the cousins cum
how will i survive
>>
File: yer hired.png (159KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
yer hired.png
159KB, 500x499px
>>6586468

drink trump cummies
>>
File: 1468948071640.jpg (2MB, 5000x2813px) Image search: [Google]
1468948071640.jpg
2MB, 5000x2813px
>>6586466
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem :)) Think of all your loved ones who will miss you :))) Suicide is an irrational, selfish act :) What you really want is to get better, not to die :D
>>
>>6586466

weightlifting and academics cured me after about 18 months
>>
>>6586559
Quit making me look retarded.
>>
File: teeny thumbnail.png (62KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
teeny thumbnail.png
62KB, 300x167px
>>6586371

>We have the best words, everyone agrees.

https://streamable.com/a2lc
>>
File: group-hug.jpg (32KB, 553x415px) Image search: [Google]
group-hug.jpg
32KB, 553x415px
>tfw i really want to live in a world where people randomly ask for blowjobs and grope me all the time in public
>tfw heteronormative society + my outwardly masculine appearance means this will never happen
>>
>>6586632
More like a low confidence verse with body image issues.
>>
File: 1468969695149.png (226KB, 468x345px) Image search: [Google]
1468969695149.png
226KB, 468x345px
*yawns*
>>
>>6586643
>where people randomly ask for blowjobs and grope me all the time in public
that sounds like hell honestly
>>
File: 69c.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
69c.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>tfw no bf
>tfw very picky
>tfw the guy i want will think i only want him because of his race and citizenship
>>
>>6586675

but just imagine how skyhigh your selfesteem would be if people are always asking for asspats and blowjobs on the tube and stuff
>>
>>6586680
A white Swede?
>>
>>6586689
no, a vietnamese australian
>>
>>6586680

>caring what other people think

kill yourself my man

>>6586671

stop that
>>
>>6586688
yeah im also sure self esteem is at an all time high if repeatedly raped by strangers desu
>>
>>6586697

its not rape if i want it though

maybe in my hypothetical perfect world theres like a colour coding scheme so people who dont want to get molested can opt out

like, people who wear blue and red stripes are up for casual degradation, but everyone else is offlimits like normal
>>
>>6586703
why do you spend time thinking about this fantasy world
>>
>>6586492
suicide is also a permanent solution to permanent problems
>>
>>6586710

i literally just came up with it on the spot, it took me like 5 seconds to imagine and type out

besides if i becoem a billionaire in the future i might be able to buy a private island and staff it with actors like in the Truman Show to make it a reality.
>>
>>6586718
sounds great

>>6586721
good luck
>>
>>6585731
so are asexuals selfish then
>>
>>6586725

thanks

also if you have a beard and a 6+ inch dick gimme your Linkedin and i might have an employment opportunity for you in about 20 years time
>>
File: rhotacism.jpg (56KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
rhotacism.jpg
56KB, 624x351px
>>6585146
>I have a heavy American accent I think makes me sound stupid. Also I mumble.

post a vocaroo of your voice I'm sure you sound fine

I mumble a bit and have ploblems with pwonuncing Rs but here is a vocaroo I made for gaygen months ago so you aren't the only one and don't feel so singled out ^;_;^~

http://vocaroo.com/i/s13oEPNByEgF
>>
>>6586733
nah since they don't take away from anything
>>
>>6585146
>(verse)
the worst concept on the planet quite honestly
>>
File: 1468954749822s.jpg (9KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
1468954749822s.jpg
9KB, 250x244px
>pokemon are getting really ugly lately
>can't say anything on the pokemon board because I'll get shitposted to death
>>
>>6586691
im serious about this actually
>>
>>6585295
Gays are not the problem, the problem is the people who engage in anal sex, Fucking degenerates.
>>
File: come 4 me.gif (3MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
come 4 me.gif
3MB, 250x250px
>>6586718
>suicide is also a permanent solution to permanent problems

It's not. Suicide victims can't stand the light of God once they die and realize their spirit/consciousness isn't dead. They go and run away into a dark bottomless pit to continue their self-destructive patterns that they didn't resolve in their lifetime. It's not a permanent solution at all. They can only be helped on the otherside if they repent and ask Jesus or an angel for help, but most are too far gone to ask for help because of their own selfish turmoil.
>>
>>6586733

Yes, asexuals tend to have walls up and deny all relationships, even a personal relationship with Jesus. They are usually very selfish and are so focused on themselves to a fault.
>>
there's only 1 good pose for bottoms tbqhwyf
all others fall short
>>
>>6586779
>implying god exists
>implying traditional christian values would let you be a faggot anyway
>>
>>6586797
How did you make a Jesus tulpa?
>>
>>6586799

tell me what that pose is and i might do it for you if im not too lazy
>>
>>6586800

God does exist. Only an idiot would believe otherwise.

>traditional Christian values

Most traditional values aren't of God. Have you ever read the gospel?

"They worship Me in vain; they teach as doctrine the precepts of men. You have disregarded the commandment of God to keep the tradition of men.” - Mark 7:7

Jesus was against human traditions. Real Christians follow the commandments and have a personal relationship with Jesus. Something you obviously wouldn't know about since you're so caught up in your own bullshit atheist belief system. Atheists always end up in dark pits of hell until they are ready to repent and realize their ignorance.
>>
>>6586818
no fuck off
>>
>>6586826

okay then
>>
out of all generals to shitpost in
he who shitposts with god™ had to choose gg
>>
>>6586799
Im curious now. What is it?

>>6586835
Dont give maki attention, newfag
>>
>>6586842
maki died in 2009 tho
>>
>>6586806

meditate & pray daily until peace comes over you
and your body is vibrating with energy
at this point you'll most likely see energy circling around you (I always see purple & green & blue orbs)

Just concentrate and focus on Jesus as much as you can every minute of every hour. Eventually he will show up in your life. You'll either see him in an open-eye visual or hear his voice in your head.
>>
>>6586848

Satan make show up too..He always compliments you and tells you you can be more popular (if you have a following of some kind due to being a celebrity, youtuber, etc.), and he tries to get you to make a deal. You can just tell him to flee. After an experience with Satan usually Jesus shows up to comfort you.
>>
File: 475379_1285024901819_200_181.jpg (12KB, 200x181px) Image search: [Google]
475379_1285024901819_200_181.jpg
12KB, 200x181px
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

I've decided to hate all of you equally. That way it saves more of my time on telling all of you whippersnapers how much I hate you.
>>
>>6586895

GOD IS ALIVE
GOD IS REAL
GOD IS GOOD
GOD IS LOVE
GOD IS ALIVE
GOD IS REAL
GOD IS GOOD
GOD IS LOVE
OH MY MY
GOD IS ALIVE
OH MY MY
GOD IS REAL
OH MY MY
OH
MY
MY
>>
File: 1467766022066.jpg (50KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467766022066.jpg
50KB, 720x480px
>Be me
>Come out to my family
>All of them were expecting it
>Same for all my friends
>One friend says that a bunch of her friends asked about me
>mfw
Looks like i'm more flamboyant than I thought.
>>
i literally didn't think the uncut vs cut memery was real
>>
my "bf" (not really but w/e) turns 22 on friday and i was hoping we could do something really special that night and then go over to his place and have sex till morning but turns out my parents (who i'm not out to because homophobia et cetera) are coming to visit tomorrow and will stay for the weekend
what am i supposed to say, that i'm going to sleep over at my 'friend''s house? ugh
>>
>>6586963
>>>/femgen/
>>
There hasn't been any new trips at all since ever.

This place needs new people a new generation.
>>
>>6586963
Post bucci.
>>
>>6587045
postpone the celebration until after the weekend
how is this a problem
>>
>>6587057
the problem is i wanted to be with him on friday because I HAVE NEEDS
>>
>>6587054
nah, there's been a bunch of new ones
they just disappear because they can't handle the bants
>>
File: qt.jpg (9KB, 208x338px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
9KB, 208x338px
>>6583116
>tfw you fall in love with a qt from the republican convention
Oh god he's so pretty.
>>
>>6587066
um
>>
>>6587064
ok
and i need you to stop posting about your mediocre problems
thx
>>
>>6587078
i'm sorry but i think you are being rude right now and i do not appreciate that
so stop
thank you
>>
>>6587074
who the fuck are you
>>
File: degrasse_lookin.gif (22KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
degrasse_lookin.gif
22KB, 253x200px
>>6586758
they're trying to get dem black demographics. Looks like a Shaniqua Horse. She got them apple bottom fleece boots wit dem fur yo!
>>
>>6587118
a father
>>
File: giphy-10.gif (488KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-10.gif
488KB, 499x281px
>>6587118
Shit dude, are you to young to be posting here, or are you a nonce?
>>
>>6585044
I miss feeling like this. Is there a point in living if you can't fall in love?
>>
>>6587190

there is a point..
fall in love with God
>>
>all the qt trips left
>we're stuck with bottom of the barrel now
>>
I want to become a vegetarian and do the whole hippy gay thing but I am not sure how advice ?
>>
>>6587214
hippy is a strictly straight numale invention
>>
>>6587244
you sound mad

t. ugly oldfag
>>
>>6587093
ive been posting regularly all summer
>>
File: this pls god.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
this pls god.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
after some careful soul searching I've realised an anon was right that I still have feeling for my 58 year old first bf/proto-sugardaddy even though by any reasonable definition he groomed, manipulated and exploited a naive, easily pressured 16 year old me with low self-esteem and poor body image

I don't want him back instead I want a older(30 or 40s) built pro-fun american daddy to take me to america and make me his british teen boybride so he can carry me into the marriage bed, embrace my smooth dainty teen body in his big strong arms bending me to his will and lovingly consummating our marriage by filling my receptive young buss with huge spurts of his warm virile seed

I want to be his stay at home houseboy who cooks, cleans and looks after our surrogacy kids while my husband works hard( and I make sure I have dinner and a kiss on the cheek ready)
>>
Islam will kill all faggots with death penalty.

Allahu ackbar
>>
>>6587377
Every single thing about this post is disgusting.
>>
>>6587197
>>
>>6587377
seek actual help
>>
>>6587478
see you tomorrow
>>
File: 1455177354386.jpg (230KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455177354386.jpg
230KB, 1280x960px
>>6587433
>>6587473

;_;

why you feel that way bby? can you expand on why it is wrong?
>>
File: VulpesIncultaIncognito.png (669KB, 806x604px) Image search: [Google]
VulpesIncultaIncognito.png
669KB, 806x604px
>best vidya husbando
>not Vulpes
>>
>>6587197

rolling for the sinner who needs to know the message of God the most
>>
File: 7765474.png (135KB, 333x283px) Image search: [Google]
7765474.png
135KB, 333x283px
>>6587558
Oh snaaap.
>>
>>6587551
me
>>
>>6587197
Hitler scares me in this pic.
>>
File: 2.jpg (27KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
27KB, 337x450px
>>6587567
I want to snap Juppy's neck.
>>
>>6587558

Was I talking to you? Are you horror? Go take your satanic gay ass to another thread.

>>6587586

God wants you to know that change is the very nature of life, so you must welcome it and learn to adapt to what is forever in constant motion.

No glass ever became sand again; No bread ever became wheat; No ripened fruit ever became a flower. Welcome change, and choose what kind of glass you create, what kind of bread you bake, what kind of fruit you harvest. Learn to adapt and create something new out of yourself.
>>
File: 1388887439002.jpg (125KB, 920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1388887439002.jpg
125KB, 920x1080px
>When you get your straight friend to let you suck him off and bang you and he NEVER wants to talk about it but you want to talk about it ALL the time.
He lets me do it all the damn time but he wont actually talk about it goddamnit its not fair.
>>
File: 8657488.jpg (89KB, 1080x956px) Image search: [Google]
8657488.jpg
89KB, 1080x956px
>>6587611
Oh hey there.
>>
File: 3.jpg (26KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
26KB, 337x450px
>>6587623
Hello.
>>
>>6587608
hey there little boy
>>
>>6587622
Have some respect.

Your insatiable lustful licentiousness was enough to get him to hunch over your quivering hairy ass and fuck you, and now you want to haunt his dreams with the memory.

Understand your friend keeps calling himself straight for a fucking reason. Just because you seduced him in a moment of weakness to let you spread your rancid cock-breath over his privates, doesn't mean he wants you texting him every ten minutes begging to suck his dick ^_^***
>>
>>6587616
is this gay psychic
is this a cold reading
>>
I save bits of poop, so I can remember what I did in the day, and what I ate. Mum keeps them in her false nails box. I pretend I get a splinter every day, so she pulls it out with her false nails ...and I can small my favorite days. I have infections all over my body now ...my left eye is pussy. Every time I blink, it hurts, and it oozes. I've just push a splinter too far under my finger nail ...that Mummy can't get it out. Now Daddy must used pliers ...but he's taking me into the shed. Daddy plays horrible games in there ....and Mommy turns the music loud, and shouts "oh yes, oh yes I'm coming", but she NEVER does ...she's just stays away from the shed. Daddy says he's coming too ...but ALWAYS stands behind be ....trying to finds out what I did yesterday. He doesn't listen, because I keep telling him, my poop memories are in Mummy's false nails box. Don't flush your memories down the toilet ...or Daddy won't play with you.
>>
>>6588092
last night
>>
I'm still alive
>>
>>6588092
>>6588083
>>6588074
>>6588068
>>6588065
>>6588001
samefag
>>
>>6588116

its a terrible feeling, isnt it?
>>
>>6588131
Whaaat?
No way!
>>
>>6588136

At least I can touch my weiner
>>
>>6588158

Can I touch it too?
>>
>>6588175

No you have to be a cute boy
>>
>>6588184

I could be cute, maybe, somehow.
>>
>>6588187

Wherever I am is the proper thread
>>
itchy twat
>>
>>6588083
I fall for these posts EVERY TIME. Come on Anon, stop it!
>>
>>6588435
Mine is true
I am dead now
never forget the ten minutes of PMs we shared <3
>>
>>6588462
I'm sorry you died. I'm dead too apperently. I thought afterlife is going to be better than making posts on gaygen or dramatically worse.
>>
little dick bitch
>>
>>6588472
let's have kinky ghost sex
>>
>>6588478
rancid scum
>>
>>6588478
Okay but I'm a skeleton.
>>
>>6588488
u too ;)

>>6588492
I'm a ghost skeleton
goml
>>
>>6588496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU
>>
I need a new smartphone, which one should I get?
>>
>>6588509
idk, I got a cheap temporary one because my phone broke, while I reviewed phones and shit. I decided to keep my cheap ass phone. I kept it because I only use it for sex and text- all that other stuff is superfluous. So I say get a cheap phone unless you're going to use for other purposes other than grindr/scruff/jack'd
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo152.jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo152.jpg
52KB, 800x600px
>>6588498
Who are you again?

>>6588509
get a iphone if you have a mac
>>
>>6588522
Shouldn't have sex with your phones, dude.
>>
>>6588509
>>>/trash/
>>
>>6588541
Maybe I'll get SE.
>>
>>6588624
6+ looks nicer imo
if you are actually going to get an iphone, wait a few months for the new iphones to get announced
>>
Ben Carson just set the world straight....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I-LQTkytR8

You're either for the will of God or you're a devil worshipper!
>>
File: colin dee figgy.jpg (88KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
colin dee figgy.jpg
88KB, 500x354px
>>6588717
you post way more often than he does
>>
>>6588717

My posts are truthful and make people think about their actions. You just post for attention.
>>
>>6588717

Post godly messages and you won't get banned?
God's protection will be on your side.
>>
Real talk, if you're a top who is less than 7.5 in don't bother. Quit sending pathetic dick pics. Small dicks are disgusting; thin is even worse
>>
>>6588942
u want this itty bitty hitty clitty, bottom boi?
>>
At what point do you go from dating to boyfriends?
>>
>>6588936

1. 99% of the stuff talked about on /lgbt/ has to do with fleshly desires and sexual perversions (how do I get a bf? how do I please my bf? how do I make my asshole pretty? DIY breast implants, DIY fleshlights, etc.) which the bible tells us should not be our main focus in life. In my experience, homosexuality starts out as just a passing thought in every gay person at a young age. It's up to each individual to either ignore those thoughts or allow themselves to entertain them. It's ultimately everyone's choice to be gay, but if you keep entertaining those fantasies, jerking off to gay porn, etc.. it will take over you and you will start feeling more & more gay. It's basically demonic possession.

2. Why would I choose Christianity? Because it's the only religion that has given me results and has proven itself to me through prayer/fasting. When I was younger I dabbed into shamanism, buddhism, new age crap, etc but they were all incomplete in many ways.

3. You should stop doing drugs.

4. You say you don't like human worship, but is that now what gays do every day? They worship each others bodies and base their whole life around sexual pleasure & enjoyment. Granted straight people can get caught in the same things but it seems to be much more apparent in homosexuals.

5. You're so confused and your thoughts are jumbled and messy.

6. Homosexuality, pedophilia, autism aren't genetic. If they were genetic there wouldn't be anyone in this world who has been able to recover from those things. Yet, there are numerous homosexuals, transgenders, pedos, and autistic people who have found healing through Jesus Christ and their lives have totally changed.

7. May God fill you up with his peace & love. May he should you the light of truth Maki.
>>
>>6588942

>my whole life is based around getting sent pics of big dicks and getting topped by big dicks

You need help from God.
>>
>>6589055
yeah i actually side with the christfag for once size queens need help

>>6588974
dont u start
>>
>>6589079
u want sum 2, bby
treat u real good

all 5 inches of skinny veiny hitler dick
>>
Some truths.

There are no males, females, or sexual orientation in heaven. Through Christ, after death we become a new creature. We become spirit bodies (translucent light beings) without sexual organs or hormones after death. There is no sex in heaven or married couples. We are all the bridegrooms of Christ. Everyone loves each other in the most pure way. The only way to show your affection is by directing waves of light at one another and sending mental images of embracing or images of comfort. As spirits we do have a face and body, but it's more-less like a holographic image. All in heaven look radiant, healthy, and our the best versions of themselves. No one is fat, ugly, or has a sinister nature in heaven. So they look like the true light of God. They have no darkness at all.

This is why God tells us to deny ourselves on Earth, because we are all spirits inside of human flesh wrapped up in lusts and desires. This human flesh isn't our permanent home. Homosexuals would be completely afraid of heaven because they won't have a penis or huge bulging muscles, or body hair so like wimps & cowards they run off from light and seek darkness because they're more comfortable there. We all condemn ourselves to hell. You know God only judges the most wicked. Most spirits once they die and see the light instantly gravitate to the dark, due to their sins, regrets, lies, perverted lusts & desires,... which make them not able to bear the love and truth of the light.
>>
File: 1468997895024.jpg (1MB, 2672x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1468997895024.jpg
1MB, 2672x1504px
I have a boyfriend and a Cat and you don't. Haha.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo153.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo153.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
>>6589156
I have a cat and a fwb
close enough
>>
>>6589166
Yeah, but did your cat choose you? We got him from our former neighbours since he kept following us when they got a dog and wanted to come inside with us and stayed with us. <3
>>
>>6589179
I found my cat abandoned and starving in the woods in an old rusted out truck frame
Get fucked, kid
>>
>>6589139

Scripture for references:

Galatians 3:27 - 3:29:
"For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise."

Matthew 22:30:
"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven."

Revelation 7:9:
"We will be surrounded by multitudes of believers and angels."

1 Corinthians 15:44:
"it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body."
>>
File: 692.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
692.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>>6589190
I WILL BURN
YOU
LIKE THE LAST
BITCH
WHO CROSSED ME
>>
Business idea: sell pretty and feel-quotes to people under the name of religion.
>>
File: bitchwho.gif (1009KB, 245x165px) Image search: [Google]
bitchwho.gif
1009KB, 245x165px
>>6589198
>Anonymous
>>
>>6589202

"Kimberly Springer, a former hospital secretary, has made about $238,000 in the past year targeting Christian women with shirts that read “She is strong: Proverbs 31” and “This girl still dates her husband.” “Studying the niche is very important,” she says. “What are they most proud of? What are they not receiving recognition for?”"
>>
>>6589207

http://www.businessinsider.com/teespring-kim-springer-2015-9
>>
No one can love me.
Even my bf didn't love me.
>>
>>6589242

where do you live?
>>
File: amaki.jpg (57KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
amaki.jpg
57KB, 1000x1000px
>>6589255

vocaroo?

I just took a dump and noticed my mom had stuff stuff on her counter.
>>
>>6589055
Bitch please, get off your fucking high horse. Look where you're at. Nice projecting btw. All you religious and spiritual people are hypocrites that need to tell others how to live their lives because they hate themselves. You no good dirty knock off Muslim cunt
>>
>>6588072
Possibly the most underrated post in this thread.
>>
>>6589370
I'm on a phone which, as far as I'm aware, doesn't have that functionality.
>>
Anyone willing to spare a gaytorrent.ru invite please?
>>
Goodnight forever gaygen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBj940EpAEs
>>
File: pepe smoke.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe smoke.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
Yesterday I wrote about being homeless soon. But now I found LGBT friendly apartment commune.
>>
>>6589652

cool, man

are they all hippies and stuff?
>>
>>6589484
>Wannabes Lindsey Sterling
>>
>>6589652

Find a christian commune instead and sing praise and glory to God:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4KvuumhD8o
>>
File: 1458321145192.png (67KB, 240x254px) Image search: [Google]
1458321145192.png
67KB, 240x254px
>tfw engaged to bf of 6 years
>tfw been friends with him ever since we were kids
>tfw have almost 500,000 in savings between both of us
>tfw own a house and two cars with no loans
>tfw still go on 4chan
>>
>>6589791

i dont believe you, but i think thats because i have become calloused and hard through years of disappointment
>>
>>6589868
>>6589868
>>6589868

new because i cba to wait for the last 5 posts on this slowmoving board
Thread posts: 289
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.