[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is gay autistic sex like? I've met a few gay autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: autism.jpg (196KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
196KB, 550x550px
What is gay autistic sex like?

I've met a few gay autistic couples. Always wonder how it's different for them from non autistic.
>>
I'm not autistic but, I was diagnosed with type 1 ADHD [the inattentive kind] as a kid and regardless of whether or not that's still true I have no doubt whatsoever that I'm not a neurotypical.

Anyway, I wouldn't know how to describe what is 'normal' in my world view. You wonder what it's like for me and I wonder what it'd be like to be a normie gay. reeeeeee etc.
>>
They flop against each other like fish tied together at the tails
>>
We're not all into the same shit, m8. I imagine we have the same variety of sex as neurotypical gays. The only difference I've noticed is that autistics seem slightly more likely to be into kink, or at least that applies to me and a bunch of the autistics I know.
>>
>is this a bad time to ask for a good ice cold soda pop

>uhhh... yeah... Kind of

Its really awkward and cringy, imagine the neckbeard "nice guy" finally gets laid and spergsout
>>
>>6582643
I would say it’s probably more along the lines that gay people are more predisposed to having mental disorders.
They're 2-3 folds more likely to manifest mood disorders, anxiety disorders, and substance abuse disorders than heterosexuals, about 7-times more likely to manifest bipolar disorder, and about 6-times more likely to manifest OCD symptoms.
>>
>>6582399
Don't know about gay autism. My friend had straight sex with an autistic guy, however. It was an absolutely bisarre story that I unfortunately don't remember many details of other than thinking, "how is this guy getting laid and I am not?" (answer: instincts to help and save someone, thank god she ignored those later).

He was really bad in bed, and one of the specific things I do remember is that he once, after they had sex, did some strange pose in the bedroom and said "god I'm so sexy", completely serious of course.

Later I actually met him at the psychiatric unit (I had a temporary position there), as part of the team, and was part of a pretty long patient interview/assessment with him. It wasn't until halfway through I realized who he was, but it was too late to back off. Fortunately, I knew I would most likely only meet him once. Now I'm gay but I doubt many straight women would find him "sexy". It's a sad case really, a total waste of brains - the guy was obviously very smart, but lacked the theory of mind to understand and cope with others, and was thus very lonely, depressed, frustrated and had no chance of contributing his brain to anything.
>>
>>6582399
"Did you know the ancient sumerian word for penis was ĝeš?" "No, do you know the only gay pony from MLP is fluttershy?"

Or... something like that...? I presume...?
>>
>>6582647
>a good ice cold soda pop
fucking autism people can't they just say anything in a way that isn't trying to sound a certain way
I have autism too so and I want to kill myself because of how much I usually hate people with autism
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDzfuYHz6U
>>
>>6582399
They will poop on dick
>>
>>6582399
>What is gay autistic sex like?
Autists don't have sex.
Ever seen one of those automated machine going haywire and it fucks up everything on the production line merely because something was out of sinc with the rest?
It's exactly like that.
>>
>>6584001
was he really that smart then
cause that doesn't sound smart
just isolated
>>
>>6585939
source: Wizardchan
>>
>>6582643
I think that being kinky just falls under the socially isolated spends a lot time on the internet category, and autistic people are a subgroup of that. But also nerdy people and trans people and people who just don't fit in.
>>
>>6585987
No. Just autism.
>>
>>6585981
I can't give details but he clearly had some sort of potential. Again, hard to tell what he could have done with it because he had such a hard time with others.
>>
>>6585939

False. There are diagnosed aspies in couples, and many of them are LGBT
>>
>>6582660

mental disorders =/= kink
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.