[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is accusing femboys of being transgirls in denial based in misandry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Lauren82.jpg (45KB, 343x515px) Image search: [Google]
Lauren82.jpg
45KB, 343x515px
Is accusing femboys of being transgirls in denial based in misandry toward the fact that they're violating traditional male gender roles? Or does that accusation hold any weight?
>>
>>6582374
No. "Misandry" is not a real thing.
>>
>>6582374
It's based in oppositional sexism, that holds that the qualities of one sex are exclusive (or should be exclusive) to it, and that their expression in contradiction to this is unnatural and inferior to their expression in their "natural" sex. It is also an expression of traditional sexism (misogyny) in that female and feminine qualities are inferior. The intersection means that feminine males are especially prone to suffering poorly directed but frequent ridicule.
>>
what happen to maki's post? his comment didn't seem worthy of getting banned
>>
>>6582561
He likely got a global ban for something else, as Maki tends to do.
>>
>>6582374
No it's retarded, not misandry.

Also to the feminist who replied, obviously misandry exist.
>>
>>6582388
Yeah, just like lesbians. Not a real thing.
>>
>>6582374
No. "Misandry" is not a real thing.
>>
>>6583017
Fuck you dyke.
>>
Why criticise someone for having a more realistic and healthier ambition than trans women?
>>
>>6583017
Let's get this straight, do you approve of trans women y/n? Or are they to you also just men abusing a right they shouldn't have for some reason?
>>
>>6583095
>I fucking hate seeing men feminine, that is like the one thing that belongs to women. Go fuck off with trying to appropriate the female experience. Goes for trannies too.
Did she stutter?
>>
Being masculine is for men. I fucking hate seeing women masculine, that is like the one thing that belongs to men. Go fuck off with trying to appropriate the male experience. Goes for trannies too.
>>
>>6583017
>>6583133
There we go! Oppositional sexism, first seriously, and second as an attempted turnabout.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 716x1116px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 716x1116px
>>6583017
>mfw femboy with estrogen habit
>mfw all these lesbians getting this triggered over guys looking like them
Nah, decreeing that guys are banned from looking fem is only gonna make everyone do it to trigger you.
You aren't special, stay mad dyke.
>>
ESTROGEN BOY MASTERRACE

ANDROGYNY IS THE FUTURE
>>
>>6583341
>ESTROGEN BOY MASTERRACE
Not sold on any master race BS,

>ANDROGYNY IS THE FUTURE
but I can get behind this.
>>
>>6583415
What's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>6583017
Bitch please, we invented high heels, you got hand me down fashion.
>>
>>6583083
>sir
>somehow an insult
Top KEK
>>
>>6583017
>that is like the one thing that belongs to women
Fuck off hypocritical overly entitled spoiled bitch.

Do you ever wear pants, either jeans or some other form? T-shirts? Sneakers? Hoodies? Those are all MALE clothing bitches appropriated and you cunts are CROSSDRESSING whenever you wear any of that. But, yeah, men being feminine is totally appropriation.

Fucking bitch. There's nothing more disgusting than a crossdressing woman telling a boy or a man he can't wear dress or skirt or heels. MEN even invented heels for fucks sake.
>>
>>6583526
when people sir me, it kinda makes me feel masc and makes me want to go wail on my pecs

-femmy guy
>>
>>6583017
>getting this mad at femmy guys
>>
>>6583017

>In 1980, Weinstein and Bobko found that above an IQ of about 115, IQ was no longer correlated with creativity as measured by a test of the ability to form remote associations and a measure of the ability to generate associative uses. What was related to creativity? Androgyny.

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/blurred-lines-androgyny-and-creativity/
>>
>>6583017
haha
whore
>>
>>6583017
Kek fuck off you buttmad cow. Dykes all look and act like men anyway. Maybe stop appropriating male experiences before you get your autism everywhere.
>>
>>6583017
pretty successful bait anon
>>
File: assad.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
assad.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
Anecdotally speaking, the accusation holds weight. Speaking for myself and a bunch of other trans women I know, identifying as a femboy before you're really cognizant of your feelings is pretty common.

I don't really see it as misandry, it's more like an "I TOLD YOU SO" type of thing. It's like how gay dudes point and laugh at insecure str8 boys no homo-ing all over each other.
>>
>>6588128
It doesn't, stop. Femboys are fine with themselves the way they are.
>>
>>6588195
I mean, the pills were just a way to keep my body as something close to how it's always been, least bad option.

And I definitely don't want to have to talk like a woman or dress like they do.
>>
>>6588128
I have wanted and liked to look feminine since before puberty, its always made me feel better about myself

I've never felt like a woman mentally though and though I used to get mistaken for a girl as a teen, I don't get any kind of pleasure from being called or treated female (or sexual pleasure from makeup / crossdressing). It probably doesnt count as trans if you only have body dysphoria (not even genital), right?
>>
>>6588459
You are legitimately me. This is why I am convinced us "femboys" aren't trannies, unlike what they like to believe. It's not that simple and we're all different.

In the end it depends on the person. Some people are like >>6588128 described.
>>
>>6590059
femboys are not trannies, it's just that trannies sometimes attempt to appropriate femboy culture because they're hons
>>
ive known lots of femboys. past tense because they all transitioned lmao
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.