[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody have experience with this product? Also MAAB facial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 7777.gif (65KB, 652x652px) Image search: [Google]
7777.gif
65KB, 652x652px
Does anybody have experience with this product? Also MAAB facial hair removal general.
>>
I'm a massive faggot assigned at birth(MFAAB) so I got it lasered
>>
>>6581170
How much a session, and how many sessions?
>>
>>6581108
>MATRIX BULB RECEIVES NEW GENETIC CODE By introducing new genetic instructions to the matrix bulb during the Anagen growth phase, the root is starved of nutrients.
Yeah, it's bullshit. Let's have a look at the ingredients:
>Guar gum, Mercaptoacetic Acid, Propylene Glycol, White Oil, Vaseline, KOH, Steary Alcohol, Calcium Oxide, Growth Shield Factor 2:0, Lauryl Isoquinolinium, Bromide, Aloe Vera.
Most of these things are stuff you mix together to make a cream you put stuff in. The Aloe Vera is a moisturiser, for example, that reduces redness after you've burned your hair off.
Mercaptoacetic Acid is the stuff you get in Nair, which weakens the structure of the hair above the skin. It reacts with the KOH (Potassium Hydroxide - the fact they're playing it fast and loose with how they're describing the chemicals shows it's bs) which then allows you to scrape the hair off. This is about as good as shaving.
Lauryl Isoquinolinium Bromide is what supposedly causes the permanent effect. There's no scientific evidence backing it up, but they do know it's poisonous (it's normally used to preserve wood). The idea is that it soaks to the hair root and then kills the cells going on there. The only "evidence" this actually works is in a couple of patent applications, which are shady at best.
The only other thing at play here really is the "Growth Shield Factor 2:0", which isn't a thing. The website claims it somehow provides new genetic information (it definitely is not doing that) to limit nutrient availability and thus replicate the effects of male pattern baldness (which is mediated by DHT receptors, not "nutrient availability").
So basically what you have is a bottle of Nair, with a random research chemical that has no proven efficacy at all, and then a mysterious fictional compound that performs biologically impossible feats.
Given that it's $50 a tube, and a tube of Nair is $7 in Walgreens and contains the same active ingredients, you're better off with the Nair.
>>
>>6581259
Anon I could kiss you. Thanks for the information.
>>
Magic Shave works best for me. only on black/brown facial hair though.
>>
Watch out for chemical burns. All of those creams run that risk and your sensitivity can vary from place to place on your body. I tried Nair and it sort of worked on the legs but thighs and stomach got burned. Never put that shit on your face or anywhere near your genitals unless you want lots of pain.

For your face you've got other options. Shaving, waxing, laser, and electrolysis. They've all got downsides. I had laser and it worked pretty well. Try and find a group discount online as just going in to a clinic, a good clinic that won't botch things by burning your face or leave you with lots of spotty hair left over, will be expensive. Roughly $1000 for 10 sessions. If you're blond, or redhead, or even just have fairer facial hair, it might not even work correctly. Then you get to do electrolysis which takes a lot more time and more money but is more effective in the long run.
>>
>>6581186
>How much a session
I think it used to be 200EU for first few times, after 4 times I think it was mostly gone, so just have to do upkeep every 6 or so months, thats 40-50EU
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.