[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get cypro in the US? I have 10 days to figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: fuck my life.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
fuck my life.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
How the fuck do I get cypro in the US? I have 10 days to figure it out before I risk having to cut dose down or run out prior to more arriving.

I heard IHP now -actually- requires a prescription.

ADC has shit prices and might not even work for me.

I have to use e-check or other methods because lol USA for the win.

I can't go the official route because it's not available in my area. It is but I'd get hon tier care that's like "lol 300ng/dL test? you're fine hon :^)" besides it's more expensive than self medding, by a lot.

Please, help me out. If I can't figure this out I'm going to do something really fucking drastic and inject my balls with calcium chloride. I really don't want to do that.
>>
>>6581025
Why not get spiro? Its a lot cheaper and easier to get.
>>
File: cd.jpg (155KB, 537x390px) Image search: [Google]
cd.jpg
155KB, 537x390px
>>6581025
Oh yeah. Additional info:
I already have all the supplies to inject my balls. Yippee! Please help me not have to do it.
>>
>>6581061
It gives me heart palpitations from the low blood pressure. I made sure it wasn't the potassium. Also it makes me feel like shit. I'd rather risk my ball sack melting.
>>
>>6581061
>taking spiro

do you not actually care about low T levels and good results, or...
>>
>>6581025

I ordered from IHP in December or January and they didn't need a prescription to send me anything.
>>
>>6581086
That's cool and all but back then you could still use a visa and while I appreciate your input, I would like to hear from someone who ordered this same month, even better, this same week.
>>
>>6581126

What's wrong with actually trying? And I did use echeck though.
>>
>>6581142
I intend to try regardless but I wouldn't mind getting some concrete answers beforehand.

Oh also if it doesn't work I'm right back to square one.
>>
>>6581025
have you tried qhi? they have both androcur and generic cypro
>>
OP when you say they -actually- require a prescription, how -actually- do you mean?
>>
>>6581324
Like, ACTUALLY. Not like "lol prescription required wink wink nudge nudge" but "LOL YOU FUCKT NIGGER HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KYS"
>>
>>6581349

Literally fucking attempt it before you keep spreading what might be misinformation. Imagine your face if it works JUST FUCKING FINE.
>>
>>6581069
Spirofags legitimately suffer from Spiro induced retardation
>>
>>6581377
I have spread zero misinformation shit for brains. Get the fuck out of my thread, your commentary is pointless, especially considering I can't find out instantly whether it works, because prescription checks and e-check do not work instantly. Dipshit. I'm wanting to hear from a recent ordered confirming or denying. If you wanna try it out you go right ahead and report your findings in a few days. I'll be here.
>>
Fugg it qhi will work. Do they take visa cards from people in the USA?
>>
>>6581477

I saw the post that spurred you on to make this thread. It wasn't even a person saying they personally were turned down, it was just hearsay of another being turned down. Until confirmed, it is potentially misinformation.

I have no reason to order from IHP, I'm good for another six months. You however, are in need. Why -don't- you do it? It doesn't take several days either. You'll get a call a few hours after making the order from the echeck company asking you to authorize the charge, so make sure to use your real number.

Chill the fuck out. Desperate enough to inject dessicants into your balls but not to order something online and then calls someone else shit for brains. You need to step back and think.
>>
>>6581575
Cry more faggot lol.
>dessicants
You can't even spell the word right (yet you call me dumb lewl), and that's not even its primary usage or the way in which it is seen in the world at large. I mean it is a desiccant don't get me wrong, it is a salt, but generally it's seen as a pickling agent. It's a different story when you inject it into your balls. Then it interrupts with normal cell reproduction, causing the natural process of apoptosis to lead to atrophied, shut-down balls, permanently, if done right. It's a slow process but with one injection it is possible. One must calculate their testicular volume, properly make the solution, and many other things, to ensure success. Even without proper success, you can show your balls to a doctor afterwards, and he'll almost certainly think you have testicular cancer, confirmed by ultrasound, leading to their prompt (and insurance-covered) removal. Only afterwards do they discover your balls were just fucked up, not cancerous.

I'm not going to lie, I'm awfully tempted to do this anyway and there's a reason I already have all the supplies, it's my emergency exit button for having to DIY, seeing as I have no choice but DIY. I am sick and fucking tired of having a couple dormant testosterone factories attached to me, ready to turn me into a werewolf should they be left unhindered. I am tired of depending on overseas online pharmacies that are constantly being fucked with, and constantly under threat. They could in an instant say "lol no more importing that shit in the US, trannies BTFO lolol" and I'd be fucked. But not with my trump card. I may use it anyway regardless of whether or not I find a reliable source of cypro. I'm fucking tired of having balls.

I'm probably using QHI, it's nice to see your butthurt rise though. Why don't you unleash some over in that thread with the person who first said it? You're having no impact on me. I want answers without trying until I have to try. Deal with it.
>>
File: 1339779203358.gif (61KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1339779203358.gif
61KB, 200x200px
>>6581900

It's kind of funny how you read your own anger from a few posts back into my own words. It's even still present in your words.

Too stupid to try buying meds online because you don't want to be the first to test it out and possibly get a no, but I'm sure you've never met anyone in real life to have actually injected -anything- into their balls. Really, what will become of you?
>>
File: cacl sk.png (90KB, 1566x770px) Image search: [Google]
cacl sk.png
90KB, 1566x770px
>>6581980
>I'm sure you've never met anyone in real life to have actually injected -anything- into their balls.
You could hunt forever and find nobody. But that's what the internet is for bro. I haven't met any trannies IRL either, does that mean that none exist other than myself?
>>
File: deep shit.png (12KB, 743x129px) Image search: [Google]
deep shit.png
12KB, 743x129px
>>6582416
Also online at least, I know a lot of people who did a looot of fucked up shit to their balls. CaCl2 wasn't even the only thing people injected. Some have done lactic acid (bad idea) and alcohol (takes a lot of repetition, not the best way to kill them off)

Oh yeah, bump to find out if QHI will take visa card info from a US customer and use it to process payment. If I can do fax/mail with that it'd be ideal, I'd prefer not sending cash or check but I'd do it if I had to.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.