[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /lgbt/, didn't know where else I should ask this so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1452205190239.jpg (110KB, 760x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1452205190239.jpg
110KB, 760x1140px
sup /lgbt/, didn't know where else I should ask this so here goes.

>be me
>have a friend I met trough some other friends
>so we have known eachother only for 2 years
>so after some time he is starting to get a little touchy
>like caressing my hair, playing with my feet, sometimes I sit on his lap and he tries to tickle me.
>being a little lonely I really really like this
>BUT, he only seems to do this kind of stuff when we're out with friends, NEVER just the two of us, and it usually involves some drinking, smoking etc.
>so I have no idea if he is into boys or not and I'm too scared to ask him.
>he also said that he hasn't dated anyone ever.

so how does it sound to you? gay or not? I'd really like to date him, he is so lovely and makes me smile and he is interesting to talk with.
>>
File: 1463911987758.jpg (418KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463911987758.jpg
418KB, 1920x1200px
bump
>>
>>6577450
He only does it when friends are around to mark you, now you are his and none of your other buddies can date you, you must now make him take responsibility for his actions. It doesn't even matter if he's doing this on purpose, he is a silly boy for putting his dirty paws all over baby birds, now he has to adopt them.

P.S. you are the baby bird
>>
>>6579886
sooo are you saying that I should just push it? like put him in a situtation where he has to do something or he is going to lose me? what if all the touching and shit doesn't have anything to do with..anything?
>>
>>6580307
Find out if he does it to other people, and then maybe confront him about what the touching means in private. But if you don't wanna talk you can just touch him back, like his chest and thigh, with your head or something idk.
>>
>>6577450
If only happens when he's drunk, right?
Get drunk with him alone and see what happens.
>>
>>6580527
yeah I guess talking to him would be the best thing to do, or just simple really. but since he hasn't dated anyone before, I'm not sure if he is okay with his sexuality. I don't wanna scare him away. does that sound retarded? he doesn't seem to be really doing the same stuff he does to me...
>>
>>6580725
good idea. I need to consider that one too.
>>
You're obviously a bit thick if you think asking him would scare him away but "putting him in a position where he has to do something or he is going to lose me" seems sensible. This isn't one of your young adult romance novels, Mary.
Basically what you're asking is for a way to do something that if he's gay, will result in him getting with you, but if he's not gay, will mean he doesn't notice you were trying something. That's not possible.
Your options are either to touch back next time he touches you, or just to ask him. Take your pic out of one of those two.
>>
>>6580775
well I am bit thick socially since I have no fucking idea what to do.
>>
>>6580805
Well, like I said, your options basically are
a) Address the matter subtly, by touching him back next time he touches you. This is more likely to short circuit any issues he has with his sexuality and get you to the good stuff, but equally when he sobers up it might make things very very awkward indeed.
b) Address the matter head on, by bringing it up with him and talking it through. He might bite his tongue and lie, but it wouldn't be awkward, and if you're up front about it then you're in a healthier place
c) My personal favourite option - forget about this man, and find yourself a nice gayboy to go out with that you don't have to drag kicking and screaming out of the closet.
>>
File: dsök.png (92KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
dsök.png
92KB, 500x745px
>>6580941
well I'll just try touching then. I refuse to give up cause I haven't dated anyone in 8 years and I like him too much. I also know that if he somehow isn't gay I'll just lose interest and tell him not to touch me anymore.

feel free to contribute if you guys have any more ideas/thoughts.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.