[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many cis guys extremely hostile and violent towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

Why are so many cis guys extremely hostile and violent towards transgirls? I see many of them talking up the idea of defending cis women from "harm" from transwomen, or beating/harming transgirls. Where does the perceived threat come from? Is it nice guy stuff or what?
>>
>>6577259
>Where does the perceived threat come from?
Because they think you're a gay guy who's trying to trick them into having sex
They don't believe trans exists
>>
>>6577259
Bc we see you as fucking weird and this bullshit being shoved down our throats every min. Keep to yourselves and let us be without parading around about your acceptance and rights.
>>
>>6577273
>>6577291
yooooo i'm not trans
>>
Being gay doens't necessarily make you buy into the whole 'gender' thing. Everybody has their biases and prejudices with that stuff.
Like, even as a trangirl it took me years to figure this shit out, you know
>>
>>6577319
>like
>you know
jesus christ
>>
>>6577291

Vocal minority. My BF was the exact same way, he also didn't like trans people in general and was not into the penor for transwomen. Funnily enough eventually we started dating and he dumped his cis gf. I think the key is being a regular fucking person and not some SJW weirdo.
>>
>>6577291
50 years ago being gay was 'fucking weird'. People used to have that same reaction to people like you wanting your rights and shit
>>
>>6577350
People still think being gay is fucking weird, it's just tolerated more.
I had a KY jelly ad on my instagram. Two dudes in bed. I wasn't really into it. So I check the comments.
I'm not even the type to give a shit, but I am far from a vocal minority from what I saw.
We don;t want it crammed down our throats. Just stfu and live your life, leave normal people alone
>>
>>6577334
kek
Dude, english isn't even my first language. I actually choose to speak like that cause i like that accent, so eat a dick anon
>>
>>6577373

>normal
>browsing /lgbt/ on 4chan

slightchuckle.gif
>>
>>6577373
I hate to break it to you, but there's no normal people out there anon. We're all fucking weird, but why do we have to make ourselves feel bad about it
And i agree, who cares, as long as you can live your life
All i want is tolerance
>>
>>6577273
>>6577299
Or even if they do believe in it, they're still too concerned with homophobia to think that it's okay for them to be with someone who looks like a woman but isn't actually a woman. Masculinity sort of is a fragile thing.
>>
>>6577451
I lol'd, thanks (you)
>>
>>6577373
>>6577319
give us our rights and then we'll shut up ;^)
>>
Shallow people who feel their sexuality and masculinity is threatened.

"Im a straight man bro, its what I am, stop confusing me"

Show him a picture of a transman, ask him if he is attracted to the image, then watch him shrug as you state the person in the image was female at birth all along.

They are so terribly defensive about not wanting to be seen as gay, and the fact they feel the need to be this way is actually quite sad, and telling of the world we live in.

If you are a straight man who believes that liking a transwoman is gay, then by that exact same logic there should be tons of musclebound transmen that you are attracted to.
>>
cis guy here

I get along great with gay guys, always nice and normally pretty relxad and funny
FTM always seem pretty nice
Lesbians are always cunty and over sensitive in my opinion
My only MTF experience has been on 4chan and honestly you guys seem really over sensitive and somewhat tumblr tier.

The whole chaser shit I don't really get

This is all anecdotal evidence but honestly any overly sensitive group sucks

I want to be able to say fag around you and for you not to be a faggot about it.

>I see many of them talking up the idea of defending cis women from "harm" from transwomen

I don't really get that shit either, maybe its because of the pedophile thing of them having daughters but I don't see why any MTF would try and beat the shit out of a cis girl
>>
>>6578629
>I want to be able to say fag around you and for you not to be a faggot about it
I always loved saying "fag" to my straight and gay friends and whatever. All the time. Realized I'm bi, and now I'm really not down with people saying it much.
>>
Because transexuality does not exist. Homosexuality and maybe Bisexuality, but definitely not trans. We were not made to artificially transform our bodies into something we aren't. If anyone legitimately has a desire to do this (which most don't) they need to seek theraputic help.
>>
>>6578629
They have a reason to be sensitive when they get treated like human pincushions.

There is no such thing as overly sensitive. Respect one another's limits.
>>
>>6578653
>Respect one another's limits.

I'm not harrasing these people anon

OP asked why are cis guys hostile to transgirls

I was saying generally I don't like any overly sensitive group.
It doesn't mean I want to bash there head in with a brick and yell faggot at them
It means I think they're probably unfun and I wouldn't want to hang out with them

> They have a reason to be sensitive when they get treated like human pincushions.

They may have it worse them others but anon when you can't joke around with someone thats them being overly sensitive
>>
>>6578666
You are using the word overly. You are saying these people are being too sensitive and they shouldn't be.
>>
>>6578643
Thats interesting
Why not anon?

>>6578670
Anon, in my opinion if I cannot say faggot around you jokingly you're an overly sensitive person
>>
>>6578674
People are allowed to be that way however. Words represent different things to different people. I believe its perfectly reasonable for somebody not to like it when you use the word faggot jokingly around them.
>>
>>6578683
100% anon
I personally am not offended or would I hope I wouldn't be offended by anything if it was presented in a joking manner but I get it someone got offended when I said fag

To me, thats just not someone I'd want to be friends with.
>>
>>6578691
Just don't say they are overly sensitive. Now you have done a 180 and saying its fine to feel so sensitive.

At the end of the day, people are mushy faggots and they are allowed to be mushy faggots.
>>
>>6578652
Ever heard of a hijra?

>>6578674
>Why not anon?
I mean, some people on 4chan would think I'm a little social-justice-y or whatever. In truth, I'm pretty receptive to just about any opinion, so long as you are willing to concede that it may not be the actual truth. I'm friends with feminists and men's rights activists both (though they don't know one another lol), because frankly a person's politics are just not that big of a deal to me insofar as they don't affect me.

When someone says "faggot" though, and they're an actual person as opposed to like a TV character, my thought is either one of two things: they don't know I'm gay, so this person is right without realizing it and so they're insulting what I am rather than just dropping a word because it's a hip insult. Or they know about my homo lifestyle, and they're calling me a fag because we cool. Some of my homies could certainly do that, and I wouldn't get offended or make a big deal, but it's definitely personally relevant rather than just being an offhanded word that you don't think about, you feel? Before I was a faggot, the word didn't mean anything. Now, for me, it refers to gay people. Such is life
>>
>>6578691
>>6578696
And I'll just amend here that I'm pretty okay with people using the word "fag" that way anyway. I'm def cool with a gay person calling me a fag, and if straight people want to say "that's gay" or "what a fag lol" then it doesn't bother me. But if you call me a fag, it's very quickly gonna get real, because I'll be like "yeah, I'm a fag" instead of any shit like "heh, y-you too"
>>
>>6578694
To me, they are overly sensitive.

It is fine to be sensitive, I don't enjoy it, I'm not advocating for it, but it's fine if you choose to not like someone because you don't like what they say.

>>6578696
I guess man, but most of the time I say faggot I don't mean gays. The word comes from I believe a term used for a whining women, and thats more of it really does mean.

I don't think words should be that offensive to people. Even if they are offensive words, if said in a joking manner it's mean to be a joke.

Context is everything
>>
>>6578674
Im not the same person. but for me it's all about intention, with words like that. If you're calling me a faggot or a nigger or whatever jokingly i'll even find it funny probably. But that's because i'm from the internet generation and im so detached from the historical weight of those words that they don't mean anything to me anymore. But If i had actually been harassed though, with those words, i think i may feel differently about using them.
It's like with aids joke. They're funny until someone you know actually dies from it, and then they're not funny anymore

Tldr, words mean different things to different people, and it's up to other people to decide to be sensitive or not with them
>>
>>6578732
>>6578705
I guess it's worth mentioning that I was called "faggot" my whole life growing up. Still into women, but being into dudes (and actually moreso) definitely makes me identify more with the word faggot. I'd love to say "oh, it's just a joke," but whether they're joking or not, I kind of feel that I have the need to tell them "I am a faggot though, just saying." It's like if you said "nigger" to someone jokingly, maybe they're cool with it (as I am), but if you said "nigger" to someone and didn't know they were black (somehow) they would probably at least want to say "hey you do know I'm black, right?" Even if they're cool with it. I don't get that offended by it, but you definitely have to be someone I'm pretty cool with for me to not mind being called a faggot.
>>
>>6578732
Agreed anon
Now come over here and let me suck your cock faggot

>>6578740
If someone called someone a nigger or a faggot seriously then I could see why you wouldn't like them.
If you're just fucking around and someone jokingly calls you a nigger for something or a fag, I think it's nbd but I can see why someone might get upset at it
>>
>>6578617
it can both be gay
>looks like a man or is a man
>>
Yes there is such a thing as being oversensitive and no it's not okay, being oversensitive is what turns people into homophobes, transphobes and bullies. If someone being trans makes you uncomfortable and you want to exclude them as a result then you are a transphobe, regardless of the reasons
>>
>>6578770
Actually this is kind of a good point
>>
Hostile? Total non issue for me because i never think about them or encounter them
>>
Because of feminism
>>
>>6578652
We were not made to sit at our computers for hours either, but somehow that's not stopping you.
>>
>>6578617
Show the a picture of an ugly manly woman and they won't be attracted either. Doesn't mean they're secretly gay or something just because they don't lile hideous women.
>>
> being oversensitive is what turns people into homophobes, transphobes and bullies

I mean, not necessarily...
But i see your point, they both stem from fear and i'd classify both things as a weakness. On the other hand, being not sensitive is a virtue, i guess, but it takes effort to be virtuous and not everybody has the strenght/energy for it. Especially if they've been harassed their whole life and can't take any more shit, you know
>>
>>6578652
1- You weren't made for 99% of what modern life entails and is
2- nobody made you
3- there's no intrinsic purpose in the universe and we're all doomed to nothingness

wew lads, just enjoy yourselves. Who cares about bullshit like that, just fuck it, do whatever you want with you lives and bodies
>>
Men love women, it's a simple fact.
Men dressed up as women, who believe they're women are like...sacrilege.
>>
>>6579073
1- Humans adapt to their environment to the best of their ability as do most organisms. It's pretty easy to say civilization/evolution/institution makes a person suitable for modern life.

2- Someone "made" you, the baby stork doesn't exist.

3- I agree with this.
>>
>>6579102
1- why is evolution inherently a good thing
2- your parents don't decide your purpose in life. You know what i meant.
3-cool
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.