[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides the obvious attention-whoring aspect, what's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 02_CRUISE-2012-PRESS-KIT-BY-KL.jpg (980KB, 2480x3309px) Image search: [Google]
02_CRUISE-2012-PRESS-KIT-BY-KL.jpg
980KB, 2480x3309px
Besides the obvious attention-whoring aspect, what's the underlying factor behind cis women pretending to be FTMs? Why do they desperately want to claim to be men and to embrace masculinity as their own?
>>
>>6576898
"Society" tells them that being a man is a cake walk in the park handed to you on a silver spoon.
I assume that's what causes the dick envy, but they usually give up by the end of college hopefully realizing they were wrong.
That being said, unless a ftm transtrender apostate is lurking this thread and gives us an answer, we'll probably never know for certain.
>>
>>6576898
Why are you doing this?
>>
>>6576921
doing what?
>>
File: trans boy.png (212KB, 301x411px) Image search: [Google]
trans boy.png
212KB, 301x411px
>>6576898
Probably mental illness, but also the fact that they desperately want to appear different, special, "not like the other girls." They have shit, whiny personalities so they try to make up for it with a pretend gender.
>>
File: 1388679111293.jpg (39KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1388679111293.jpg
39KB, 288x499px
>tfw the rapist Cara anon will never leave
>>
>>6579200
Speaking of shit, whiny personalities.. grown a spine yet?
>>
>>6579226
>>6579207
>Everyone I don't like is Cara poster
I don't even know who Cara is. Or why they post her.
>>
File: 1466356743156.jpg (102KB, 600x897px) Image search: [Google]
1466356743156.jpg
102KB, 600x897px
>>6579207
I made the thread, and I have every right to ask and once that happens you are obligated to treat it with impartiality and just basic respect. your post is saying more about who you are that it ever could about me. Think about what you're saying.

>>6579226
that one wasn't me. besides, I like the transtrender ruff-n-tuff girl aesthetic, i just don't like what they do to delegitimize transstuff
>>
Women are protected by a thick layer of female privilege. This privilege insulates them from the very real violence men face against their bodies every day. Because of this, they are blinded by their privilege and feel the need to appropriate the struggles of others. This is because female existence is relatively empty as they have no real hobbies and social media as made all their friendships nothing more than veneers. I think if women could check their privilege (they have the wonderful privilege of never being called out on it because they are a protected class) they would realize that it is not okay to make up fake genders and play trans gender dress-up for attention on facebook.
>>
>>6579447
>I have every right to ask
Of course you do. I also have every right to call you a creepy sad weirdo.
>>
File: 276937-shin1.jpg (14KB, 425x320px)
276937-shin1.jpg
14KB, 425x320px
It's the Mary Sue complex. They want to be unique and special snowflakes, but more importantly, they want to be powerful.

Male power fantasies come from brute force alone, whereas female power fantasies come from magic, hidden abilities, and their influence over other people.

Girls love stories about witches, having magic powers, being able to read minds, predict the future, etc. and also stories about faeries, mythical creatures, especially ones that are misunderstood or feared by others.

So naturally the idea of being "beyond gender" "two-spirit" "genderless" appeals to them.
>>
>>6579573
>So naturally the idea of being "beyond gender" "two-spirit" "genderless" appeals to them.
The tranny game is mostly played by males you know. FtMs both fake and real are completely outnumbered by MtFs, AGPs and transbians.
>>
>>6576898
A victim complex mixed with special snowflake syndrome
Its the same reason cis women pretend to be bipolar or have ocd or pretend to have once attempted suicide or been raped.
They want people not only to think they are unique and special, but also that they are victims who have overcome something

They usually make this shit up, because their lives are so easy, bland and boring
>>
>>6579638
Don't think that's the case for the non-binary trenders,though.
>>
>>6579681
I used to think I was a cis womynz transtrender until I actually experienced real life and realized I am an incompetent autist after all. I tried to join a group of tumblrinas but was "an evil FTM male privilege truscum" kek. Still want to cut my boobs off not because I feel ~discriminated~ for having a bussy but because I am a degener8 tranny
>>
>>6579864
>I will never be eagerly groped by a horny autistic trans guy
why even go on tbhfam
>>
>>6579481
>the very real violence men face against their bodies every day
Your daddy touched you? It's not like you grew up in a warzone, faggot. What kind of violence do men face every day exactly? inb4 vidya.
>>
>>6580575
>What kind of violence do men face every day exactly?
It's the societal dichotomy where male bodies are seen as fair play for attack and physical violence and female bodies are seen as fair play for leering and being sexual about. A guy can get attacked in the middle of the street by an angry guy or disgruntled guy or sadistic guy whereas it's extremely extremely extremely rare case where woman gets physically assaulted in the same way a guy does.

That impacts MtFs because certain guys will seek to preserve order by physically assaulting guys that break gender norms which is again something women that break gender norms never have to think about or worry about. The opposite is true as well, girls when they reach puberty become sexual objects that society lays claims to and they're leered and made inappropriate remarks to in a way guys will never experience.
>>
>>6576898
My unpopular opinion is that they confuse gender roles with gender and try to escape the unfair expectations and gender roles put on women by rejecting the female gender instead of embracing it and enforcing that traditional gender roles are bullshit.
>>
>>6580766
>My unpopular opinion is that they confuse gender roles with gender and try to escape the unfair expectations and gender roles put on women by rejecting the female gender instead of embracing it and enforcing that traditional gender roles are bullshit.
Not really unpopular when ~95% of /lgbt/ has the same opinion on genderqueers.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.