[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ftm peps out there dealing with weight problems or anorexia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: meat_den.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
meat_den.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
Any ftm peps out there dealing with weight problems or anorexia?
>go vegan to try to lose weight and get rid of my tits as much as possible
>start gradually eating less and less w/o noticing
>fuck
>my stomach shrank till it was hard to keep any decent amount of food down
>go to a doctor to get on a diet plan to get my weight back up
>right after I discover my periods are very infrequent and less hellish due to me being underweight
>I ignore my doc and keep my weight at 98 lb so I dont have to deal with periods and tits
>probably going to have to keep doing this until im on testosterone so I don't an hero
>>
>>6575941
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I AM A FEMALE BUT WANT TO BE A BOY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: 1452548082870.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452548082870.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>6575954
Nigga chill
>>
File: hamiltonmorrispighead.jpg (106KB, 1000x1421px) Image search: [Google]
hamiltonmorrispighead.jpg
106KB, 1000x1421px
>>6575941
The original picture with that guy is creepier.

What's still between you and T?
>>
>>6576050
Ive got to move out of my parents house and try to find a gender therapist in my redneck city.
>>
File: 435345.png (206KB, 301x359px) Image search: [Google]
435345.png
206KB, 301x359px
>>6575941
sounds like a woman's issue :)
>>
Im struggling to lose my lady fat. Im skinny but pudgy at the curves. I am trying to harden that shit up. Not really a weight issue i guess.
>>
>>6576115
I get you
I try to exercise but I can't much without my weight falling to a dangerous level.
>>
File: 80799.jpg (651KB, 1920x1080px)
80799.jpg
651KB, 1920x1080px
>>6576112
Have a space wallpaper bud.
>>
>>6576070
Yeah that'll do for obstacles.

I mostly coped with drugs.
>>
>>6576070
>>6575941

Pretty similar situation, actually, anon.

Except

>change to 3rd shift job
>weird sleep patterns have fucked up my already sensitive stomach
>eat maybe one "meal" a day if i'm lucky
>just don't get hungry anymore

I know I need to eat and I should force myself but I just get sick every time.

And not getting a period.... it's too good to give up.
>>
>>6576224
Can only hope I can start eating again after im on t and it doesnt become an addiction or some shit.
>>
>>6576198
I fucked around a little bit with acid but after a bad trip I stopped real fucking quick.
>>
>>6575941
You are me, OP. Started mid-teens when I lost weight after a death in the family. My hips, tits and period disappeared and it made dysphoria so much easier to handle. After that it became addictive as it was easier to control the weight than to control all the trans stuff. I hated being weak though. I couldn't do any of the things I wanted because I had no energy and no strength. Currently trying to bulk muscle as a more sustainable alternative, but every time I gain fat on top of muscle my hips and tits pop, I freak out, and regress back into being skelly. The thought of getting periods again also makes me sick to my stomach.

Just like you I'll probably be stuck in this pattern until I get access to T. My biggest worry is that I'll be denied T because I'm underweight, so my current plan is that I'll gain enough muscle to bump me to a healthy bmi (I've managed to get to 18.0, go me). It seems to be working. The muscle I've managed to gain makes me look more masculine too and that motivates me to keep going.

I think it was you who responded to my post in an earlier thread. I mentioned that my therapist called me a frail little girl because of my low weight. Have you had any similar experiences? And how long until you can get on T?
>>
>>6575954
someone needs a nap.
>>
>>6575954
>>6576112
>why people hate mtfs
>>
>>6577750
Not OP but

>access to T

I've been underweight my entire life, I'm so paranoid about the weight thing. I only recently broke 100 lbs at 5'6" and that was before I accidentally started barely eating.

Its practically impossible for me to gain weight, actually. ~muh genetics~ are broken. What're my chances?
>>
>>6575941
yeah, for 2 years I got so attached to just using the computer in general I would forget to eat for days at a time. I think the longest I went without eating was 4 days. I would also piss in empty soda bottles. luckily I am back up to a sort of normal weight.
>>
>>6577858

The one who posts Cara is a guy.
>>
>>6577887
How are your genetics broken? Do you have a diagnosis? I think access really depends on the person and their doctors because I know of at least one transguy who was granted T while underweight, but also of another guy who was told to put on weight first. In my case I just don't want to risk getting denied, I have no idea if it's a criteria or not, but like >>6576112 sarcastically says, anorexia sounds really girly, so in terms of having normies take you serious as a guy I think it's wise to deal with being low weight. A bit of muscle never hurt a transguy.
>>
>>6578036
I have a connective tissue disorder, similar to Marfan's (but hopefully it won't kill me!)

Fat is a connective tissue, so my body literally can't produce enough of it. Its also very hard to put on muscle so I'm kinda stuck in twinkmode forever. Lucky I have the face of a 14-year-old to pull it off.
>>
>>6578183
That sucks, dude. At least with a diagnosis they can't deny you T.
>>
>>6576050
Is that Auzzy Blood?
>>
>>6575941
Thats hot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.