[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of the MtF / FtM people here are body/genitalia positive,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

How many of the MtF / FtM people here are body/genitalia positive, and to what degree?
>>
If I could trade my vagina for a fully functional male penis, like a transplant or something, I would do it in a heartbeat.

However, I'm not really super dysphoric about it, I still masturbate and have sex. I don't like penetration, but that's because it doesn't feel good, not because it triggers my dysphoria more than I can handle.

I'll be keeping it until I can get a real dick.
>>
>>6558153
What is your sexual orientation?
>>
>>6558153
you won't ever have a real dick though. ever. not even a fully functional normal one EVEN IF genitalia transplant surgery crosses the gender lines.

Just be happy your a woman, with a perfectly normal vagina. be proud of it, and stop hoping for a cock, it won't ever be a real thing for you.
>>
>>6558164
OP here, even as much as I believe that trans people learning to accept their body/genitalia is better than undergoing surgery, please don't let this faggot discourage you from contributing with your experience
>>
I'm a bi FTM and I'm actually pretty okay with my vagina. If I had the choice of having a vagina or a penis, I would choose a penis but that isn't real life so.

It probably helps that my vagina is very conventionally attractive (non-existent inner labia, pink instead of brown, etc.) so I've never really had a problem with it. It doesn't cause me much dysphoria and it gives me orgasms so I can't really complain.
>>
>>6558164
>never
Do you know the speed in which technologies that could allow this are being developed. It'll probably happen within our lifetime (Assuming you ain't 40)
>>
>>6558163
I'm bi, but will probably never have sex with a man again, even if I do break up with my partner, which I don't see happening.

>>6558164
I'm fine with my vag for now, but you never know. I'm not gonna give up hope and go for phallo because it's my best option right now, because that's not gonna be the best option forever.

Either something comes up or it doesn't. I'm not a woman though.

>>6558185
Thanks man. I've tried to accept my body as is for a long time, and it's just not working. I'll accept my vagina though, because the current alternative is horrifying. I wish there was a pill or a therapy regimen to cure me, honestly, but I'll have to make do with what options are available to me.
>>
>>6558193
Man, I'm so jealous. I'll probably end up getting labiaplasty instead of phallo, because phallo is horrific but my vagina is seriously gross-looking.
>>
>>6558392

I can imagine the look of confusion on the surgeon's face when a bearded FtM comes in for consultation on labiaplasty.
>>
>>6558087
I wouldn't say positive, having a period makes me want to fucking shoot myself in the head and I can barely shower because I don't want to look at myself, but I've gotten used to masturbating since I won't be able to do it with a cock. At least orgasms feel nice.
>>
>>6558087
MtF, I'm half and half. While I prefer fiddling my balls and I never stroke my penis the classic way I do masturbate at least few times a week and pretty regularly, too.

But I also have weird thing where I'm not too dysphoric about me touching my genitals but I absolutely HATE HATE HATE the idea of anyone else touching mine. If I had sex with a girl I'd prefer we both pretend my eunuch and I just focus on pleasuring her, sucking her clit/vagina/ass/whatever, kissing whatever and just not pay any attention whatsoever to my genitals. I could get off later when I'm alone and not freaking out from dysphoria.
>>
>>6558087
Perfectly fine with my dick.

Kinda dislike balls tho, they're just an ugly sack of skin, not dysphoric over them tho.
>>
FTM here, I'd absolutely trade what I got in for a fully functional penis. Kind of like the first reply, I don't like what I got but I'm not particularly dysphoric about it. Pretty neutral about it, willing to use it, etc.

The top half is what I'd like to get rid of ASAP.
>>
>>6558193
>>6558388
>>6558392
>>6558404
>>6558407
>>6558492
>>6558519
It's good to see that some transpeople aren't completely dysphoric. Genital/body dysphoria usually only ends in tears
>>
File: shrug.png (243KB, 578x555px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
243KB, 578x555px
>>6558492
This. I hate the balls but don't mind the wiener I didn't order but it's okay because it's cute anyway.
>>
>>6558087
FtM here. I've been packing since I was a kid, and kind of feel attached to my package even if it's not attached to my body. I would feel the same way about dick and balls if I could get fairydust and get a functionable one. I miss my dick even if I've never had one. The vag is another matter. It was never invited but refuses to leave.
>>
>>6558922
>>6558492
I find it more attractive with transpeople owning their gender situation like this, both romantically/sexually and as friends. Even thought nobody is to blame if they don't.
>>
>>6558087
If I weren't circumcised I'd be able to deal better. Now I just get to remember how some kike doctor fondled me and cut bits off me killing any hopes of a decent srs with the insult that if I had just been born a girl like I want I'd be perfectly in the clear.
>>
>>6559683
How does circumcision prevent srs?
>>
>>6559822
The depth of he vagina is determined by the length of the penis.
>>
>>6559845
Or rather the mass of the skin
>>
MtF
Married to a cis female
Have a guy fwb

I will top my wife because she still wants.
Only bottom for the guy.

Don't like any attention to my genitals, not super dysphoric about it though.

When she wants to be topped, I never finish, only do it for her. Wouldn't do it with another girl.

Don't care if the guy touches it, just don't like stroking.
>>
>>6558087
I'm MTF and I'm perfectly fine with my cock. I don't have any dysphoria over it and I think I would be fine using it for penetrative sex as long as my partner still saw me as a girl. Obviously if there were genital transplants I would get one in a heartbeat, and if I think about it too hard I kinda get some bad feelings over it, but its more like self-consciousness that my partner would think its weird or gross and frustration (idk, like an itch you can't scratch?) than actual dysphoria. Honestly though, if I was with someone who preferred that I had a cock that would be enough to keep me from getting the fictional perfect genital transplant so it isn't a big deal at all to me.

I don't fantasize about topping though and its not really arousing to me even though its not dyphoric. I don't know if it would be easy for me to keep an erection during it, but I probably could if my partner enjoyed it or at least with a cock ring if that didn't work.

I would honestly prefer to totally lose erections and just be soft all the time just because I think it looks better like that and would probably feel better to recieve oral soft, but it wouldn't be worth making it less appealing to a partner. And I've been on antiandrogens for over 2 years without losing erections so I doubt it will ever happen.

I am dysphoric over my balls though. I hate them and they always feel uncomfortable and like they don't belong and they look freaky. I don't like for them to be touched, like deliberately. Accidental touching is fine but like the thought of having them sucked on or something makes me want to throw up. I almost feel like they aren't a part of my body, I mean they move around and stuff on their own and its just weird. I can't stand them and want an orchi which is non-negotiable no matter what any potential partner thinks.
>>
>>6559972
OP here,
I can totally understand undergoing orchi surgery, but I think trans people should be celebrated as a third gender instead of attempting to become faux females, unless it really can't be helped. But as I'm not trans myself, I can't really comprehend how it must be. Absolutely not trying to offend anyone with my opinion, then again this isn't exactly tumblr.
>>
I should have been born with a dick, however, my clit and vaginal orgasms are absolutely amazing and make me less resentful of my genitalia. I'm constantly horny too, even before going on T, and get off in a minute or less (takes a bit longer after getting on T actually). I'm not too crazy about sex itself; I just like the feeling of climax.
>>
>>6561054
Honestly, I would be really hurt if my partner thought of me as a "3rd gender" instead of as a girl with a cock.

I mean I realize that I will always be more androgynous than a cis girl, but my gender is still female.

A 3rd sex in the physical sense might be ok, but not 3rd gender.
>>
>>6558087
I'm a 300 lbs big beautiful body positive woman and i dont let anyone tell me im not gorgeous
>>
>>6561216
>A 3rd sex in the physical sense might be ok, but not 3rd gender.
Exactly what I meant. Sex, not gender.
The point is, I believe trans individuals should be encouraged to undergo therapy in order to minimize body/genital dysphoria instead of undergoing genital surgery, except for orchi. And society should instead further normalize the notion of a "girl with a cock" like that cartoon "Assigned Male" put it: Some girls have penises, and some boys have vaginas.
Most trans people will never be content with themselves and I believe going down that road (surgery) will only end in tears because self hatred is taught, nor self acceptance, and only a tiny 1% will ever be perfect in their own eyes. But alas I'm no psychiatrist.
>>
>>6561054
I'd be fine with being called a 3rd sex for clarification purposes, like my body is nonbinary because of its mixture of primary and secondary sex characteristics. But I would feel pretty awful if that's what people labelled me as in general. I'm a dude, not a confused woman or nonbinary.
>>
>>6558439
That's so much like me. I can masturbate by myself by kinda ingoring everything, but it's hard not to break down and cry if anyone else touches there
>>
>>6563563
I completely agree and I do all that.
>>
>>6559845
What does the length of the penis have to do with skin, though? My penis is still as long as it would be if it was uncircumcised.
>>
>>6558087
pretty much dysphoria free and positive about my body
>>
>>6564044
I'm happy for you
>>
I think having a dick would be cool but I'd feel like I'd miss my vagina. If dick surgery becomes advance enough that they become hard on their own then I'll get one. I might get labioplasty though. My vagina is ugly and T didn't help.
>>
>>6558492
>>6558922
i hate my balls and am p dysphoric about them. i knew i wanted them removed before i completely figured out i was trans. i figured that wasn't something dudes normally thought though.

i don't mind my penis as much but i'm really happy hrt has made it shrink
>>
>>6564087
When can we just have both amirite?
>>
>>6558087
That's basically how I feel about my penis as a trans girl. I'm not worried I'd dislike having a vagina but I am worried I'd miss my penis.
>>
>>6563563
I agree mostly. I think that normalizing the the "girl with a cock" idea would be good, and it would probably reduce a lot of people's need for SRS

It would also keep people from feeling pressured into SRS by society and the internalized expectations of what it means to be a woman (which contributes to mental dysphoria and bad feels over genitals), when they don't really need it because of physical dysphoria, which I feel like is kinda common.

I do think that there are some people who really do need SRS though, and they shouldn't be gatekept even more and forced to "accept" their current genitals. But SRS also shouldn't be treated as "the final step", just as an optional step that you can take if you really need it, like breast augmentation.

>>6564107
lol me too. I always thought balls were just something that guys had to deal with but didn't like having and just had to pretend to like because of "manliness". I honestly still don't really understand how you could like having balls but apparently cis guys actually do.
>>
>>6564413
>>>/pol/
>>
>>6564013
But you'd have less skin.
>>
>>6564509
Okay, and? How does that impact the depth of vagina?
>>
>>6564544
The foreskin is analogous to the clitoral hood and the shaft skin is analogous to labia minora. But in most SRS procedures afik both are used to create the vaginal canal, and scrotal skin is used to create labia.

So, there's less skin to create the vaginal canal from since you only have shaft skin, not shaft + foreskin.

No matter what procedure, no foreskin means a lot less skin to work with because foreskin is a lot more skin than you might expect.
>>
>>6558087
Sorta like what >>6558153 said, if trading were a legit thing, I'd go for it in a heartbeat. But I'm not too thrilled on SRS for MtFs (even though it's not nearly as bad as it is for FtMs), so I'm not sure if I'll ever end up getting it. Plus it's expensive. I don't care for my penis, but I don't feel awful about having it either. I have a hard time imagining what the hell the receiving side of sex will be like for me, but that's just the way it is I guess.
>>
>>6558492
I like people like you, my goal in life is too play with a ftm cock
>>
>>6566737
I mean mtf
>>
I personally am mostly fine with my penis. It occasionally disgusts me, but I do masturbate, even if what follows after is usually a wave of dysphoria, shame and disgust. I'd be fine with keeping it, but I feel like I'm going to be at least slightly happier to get it removed. It's not a high priority for me, but I feel like I might go there sooner or later.
>>
I'm a woman and I love my penis and so does my lesbian girlfriend
>>
>>6566829
Good for you m8
>>
MTF
idk, im pretty sure i'll never get vaginoplasty, and genital dysphoria isn't something i think about on a regular basis. but i've never masturbated before because it would be dysphoric, and i can't really imagine feeling comfortable getting naked in from of someone else for sex...... like how about i just keep my clothes on and u get naked LMAO

but yeah orchiectomy might be chill. i've never even seen a vagina so i dont know if i want one
>>
>>6558492
How can you be fine with your dick?
Transbian who wants to penetrate gf?

I bet you're one of those autistic trannies, that never really will complete transition.

>>6558087
Unless we were to transition as little kids, or be very lucky with genetics?
How could somebody who is trans be body/genitalia positive?
>>
File: sad_donkey.gif (456KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
sad_donkey.gif
456KB, 480x361px
I'm "body positive" to the extent that I'm not going to invert my dick and risk necrosis, of which there is minimal risk but still not one I'm about to take. Not to mention, it wouldn't make me any more of a real woman. I'll wait a few decades until human consciousness can be transferred into whatever robotic body we desire, if I don't kill myself before then that is.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.