[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the ratio of transbians to straight transgirls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

What's the ratio of transbians to straight transgirls on this board?
>>
>>6540092
but arent most trans girls bi
>>
>>6540092
I'm straight and from my experience over half are too
>>
I like guys.
It seems like most of them are transbians, but maybe they're just louder and more aggressive/dominant people?
>>
>>6540092

Seems most are bi like me but they end up in lesbian relationships with each other more frequently than any relationship with a cis person. Probably in avoidance of chasers or a recognition they don't pass well enough for a good straight guy.
>>
>>6540110
im bi, from the ones I know, it seems to be about 3/7s of trans girls are bi, 2/7s are gay or straight each.
>>
Transbians are generally edgy and bold ppl.
Like proud and walking with rainbowflag.

And most mtf , cisgirl relationships.
Mtfs are dominant.
>>
>>6540110
>>6540210
>>6540213
most of the transwomen i meet are "bi" in that they prefer to be labelled as bi, but exclusively date women.
>>
>>6540210
I agree I am bi too, but luckily .
I found be by online dating.
Which makes me feel more girly .
I just realised without boys you can be really girl
>>
>>6540216
You wish. No normal girl wants to date you, so you can "dominate" her or whatever other creepy shit
>>
>>6540222
im bi, dating a guy.
>>
>>6540092
I would say 70 to 80% which is scary since it feels like I'm one of the only straight ones.

Another thing that sucks is the last three times I talked to a transgirl from this site she wanted to get on my pants and it freaked me out.
Worst part is that the skype acc I used was the same I used to talk to my mom but I got that sorted out later.
>>
>>6540235
This is what is known as "behavioral autogynephilia"
Part of your deranged fantasy of taking on the role of a woman is to do as you think women "ought" to do, so you pretend HRT made you crave dick or something.

Note that HRT never ever changes sexual orientation, but you'll hear claims otherwise. An AGP who dates men simply does it as another part of the caricature of womanhood they put on to get off.
>>
Around 17 to 0.5, since most cisbians are actually extra mentally ill transbians
>>
>>6540256
What? This has got to be a joke. I've been bi since I was 13, several years before I came out as trans. In the time since then I have dated boys and girls. Currently I'm dating a boy. I'm not part of your bizarre fetish, don't associate me with it.

I certainly don't get off from being trans, that's just gross. Are you some sort of neo-freudian that thinks even children's behaviors are motivated solely by their lust? Or are you just some fetishist that is trying to justify your own existence by forcing your narrative on everyone else?
>>
>>6540092
>Note that HRT never ever changes sexual orientation, but you'll hear claims otherwise.
> you'll hear claims otherwise

Hey it's almost as if, I don't know, it actually can change your orientation. What else would you expect to see if it did? Not sure why it matters to you though when you already say things like deranged fantasy
>>
>>6540323
Meant to quote >>6540256
>>
>>6540092
i am a straight mtf with a bf
>>
>>6540213
make that out of 10 or ill give you a bad grade
>>
>>6540222

Well, I've yet to date guys (because I'm an ugly, unfem shit so I haven't gotten attention from anyone but gays) but I have never taken any action when girls showed sexual or romantic interest and it must have happened at least 12 times by now. Only one of them was ugly too. If I were leaning transbian I think I would have done something with a girl by now.

>>6540226

I haven't understood everything you said. What?
>>
>>6540256
>hello yes I have no idea what I'm talkig about
>>
>>6540313
Ignore idiots like that guy. Clearly your experience and understanding of yourself far outweighs anything he'll have to say on the matter. I'm pretty tired of this attitude/narratives about caricatures or whatever myself. I hate automatically being assumed as such especially since I am a sexually inactive, borderline asexual trans.
>>
>>6540092
80% transbians on site
20% straight transgirls

they really are just fetishists
>>
>>6540313
Nope, straight mtf. I'm overstating stuff I somewhat feel ring true to me, because overstating things on the web is a good time. Don't get so defensive.
>>
>>6540363
I'm not saying that what you're talking about doesn't happen, for sure AGP can lead to an attraction to stereotypical female submission and behaviour that includes "craving dick" even if it's not part of their natural sexuality. I think it's unfair to characterize someone like this just because they're bi though.

There are plenty of bi trans women who you would not classify as AGP in that way. The only reason people believe otherwise is that their experiences are denied for some reason.
>>
File: 49023925_p1_master1200.jpg (341KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
49023925_p1_master1200.jpg
341KB, 700x700px
>>6540256
>Part of your deranged fantasy of taking on the role of a woman
But I'm a boy, on estrogen. And I hate the idea of dressing or talking like a woman. And I've always leaned towards men.

If anything going on HRT made me less androphilic and more bi.

Aren't you kinda projecting now? Kinda deranged tbqhfam.
>>
>>6540363
>>6540397
>overstating stuff
So you're basically one of those crazy old hons in the clinics who keep calling others illegit.

That is sad, selling yourself as the "truest of the true" doesn't make you any less of a hon.

Most of femgen is bi and liked men when they were nat, so you're kinda comming off like one of those desperate old men here.
>>
>>6540397
Well don't ring me into your "overstating". I've had dysphoria since I was a little kid, hell yeah I'm going to get defensive if someone try's to imply something that has plagued me throughout my life to some sort of sexual fetish.
Particularly when they are doing so in a reply to a completely innocuous statement, merely me stating my orientation and who I am currently dating. You start attacking people randomly, you should expect people to defend themselves as well.

Besides, by your standards you would be AGP as well.
>>
>>6540392

makes sense doesnt it?

most transgirls here might pass more on average compared to the general trans population but most still dont pass. and because of that they dont attract guys so they have to be transbians with other transgirls.
>>
File: 1417096933418.png (131KB, 368x264px) Image search: [Google]
1417096933418.png
131KB, 368x264px
>ITT triggered transbians calling other MtF AGP scum because they are attracted to males.

The irony is too much for me, I will go watch a movie instead, sleep tight /mtfg/.
>>
>>6540444
Why try reasoning with the hon? Everyone knows the only people calling themselves tru are overcompensating middle aged men.

I really wouldn't care asides from pity but they're the same men who want to stop femfags from using hormones, so nah, they're trash. Break their rules and laugh at them.
>>
>>6540464
Cause I can't stand people like that. They deserve to be crushed, just like their support of a system that marginalizes trans women that don't fit their narrative (much less NB people like femboys and the like) has crushed people for decades.
>>
>>6540433
>>6540444
Jesus, calm down lol
>>
>>6540488
There's always IC and femgen loves using experimental black market regimens like their Bicalutamide/SERM cycling that they'd never get from a old fashioned place. Why not just ignore them and let them wither. I highly doubt those places will survive in the age of the net, easy meds, and individualism.

The old men are pretty disgusting though, I get they might be desperate with calling themselves true, but they've got no power now.

I just laugh at them and take stuff they say I'm not allowed to have.
>>6540491
sure hon!
>>
File: tmp_16153-144997956129554603893.jpg (151KB, 677x515px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16153-144997956129554603893.jpg
151KB, 677x515px
>>6540491
>post something that makes you look like an idiot
>n-no! i was only joking senpai! ur so mad! i wrinkled ur jimjams so gud
god damn, you're stupid.
>>
File: 1467594557607.jpg (14KB, 306x164px) Image search: [Google]
1467594557607.jpg
14KB, 306x164px
>>6540540
"Hon hon hon," it gurgles, teary eyed.
Yeah so I said a mean and unfair thing on 4chan. Is that the defining characteristic of hondom?

I even backed down on the mean thing I said and you guys are coming at me full dude rage mode. You're literally trying to win some perceived debate with me through rage/intimidating me? Get your levels checked, your endo is probably shorting you and giggling about this T rage behind your back.
>>
>>6540683
Just stop, you're not making yourself look any better.
>>
>>6540683
Just said you remind me of those old men who said I can't take hormones and be a boy.

It is pretty sad though, saying big guy like you saying twinks are 'intimidating' you. It sounds ridiculous when you act that way IRL, it isn't any better here.
>>
>>6540683
>Is that the defining characteristic of hondom
anyone calling themselves true trans is always a overcompensating hon
>>
File: gxdyk1qlzitc.jpg (238KB, 1600x1341px) Image search: [Google]
gxdyk1qlzitc.jpg
238KB, 1600x1341px
>>6540712
I'm not defending my image right now, I'm observing the behavior of these bi people and building on my opinion of how I see them based on their behavior.

>>6540753
She asked what type of person I am and I clarified I'm a straight mtf. Does straight mtf mean trutrans? I for one don't get too hung up on how genuine my womanhood is, on some level maybe I am a feminized gay boy or something. Not like I embrace that label, but maybe that's all I am? Who knows.

>>6540732
That you didn't start young only makes you more of a hon, the sad truth is that it doesn't matter if that was forced on you. I am pro transition for AGP's though, if you want to transition don't let me stop you. I'm sorry someone forced you.

However, am I to look at aggressive, masculine, ragey behavior, or look at romantic behavior that comes off as forced and part of some sissy fantasty reenactment, and say it gives me the impression that you are like a girl? I don't want to hug box you.
>>
>>6540092
Why is this a discussion thread? Look at all the catty BS this caused! Just make a poll already for pity's sake.

Mtfg polls consistently indicate that there are slightly fewer (but still fairly even) lesbian girls than straight ones in the thread, and substantially more bisexuals than the other two combined. The polls usually skip asexuals, but it would be neat to see how they compare.
>>
>>6540908
Backpedaling and calling everyone else a hon doesnt make you look any better either.
>>
>>6541003
Should I repeat that I am not trying to look good to you again? Do you want me to stick to my guns harder? I'd rather step back and leave enough breathing room for others to express why they dislike what I am saying instead of just turning it into a pissing match about who is a hon, which is meaningless information. Maybe some anon is a hon, maybe they are cute? Who cares?

I'm willing to revise wrong ideas when I have cause. I just am not seeing a reason based on this particular thread.
>>
>>6540244
>Another thing that sucks is the last three times I talked to a transgirl from this site she wanted to get on my pants and it freaked me out.

>find a transgirl in my city on here
>think ill finally have a chill irl friend to chill with and be chill and get ice cream and other chill shit
>weird sex stuff starts instantly
like its the internet, w/e, casual cringe flirting happens all the time but just let us at least be friends first so its fun and joking and not just creepy

i just want to have a friend ;-;
>>
>>6541077
Straight men who take hrt and claim to switch to liking men don't strike me as "gay boys."
You should tone down the venom and just talk. Why is it like this?
>>
>>6541181
I prefer "androphilic" to straight, but I'm typing on a phone and straight came easier. Androphilic is more accurate because it doesn't involve whatever I am.

I don't know much about the femgens lifestyle, thanks for explaining more, it seems reasonable enough I guess.
>>
>>6541203
I mean people who were living and functioning as straight men prior to transition, past tense. They aren't still straight or men if they transition. Should I phrase it to fit the "I was always" meme?
>>
>>6541081
I like leaning up against people and stuff and just hugging and being physically affectionate to friends, even cuddling if I know them well enough, but with so many other trans girls they interpret this to mean "SEX" which is kind of frustrating, cause thats not really what I want at all.
>>
>>6541225
i have friends who are tiny little filipino girls who do that and im fine with that, its cute.

with this person it was just sexual *actions* the moment i added her on a messaging service which kinda skeeved me out and put me off actually meeting irl
>>
File: IMG-20160705-WA0000.jpg (15KB, 238x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160705-WA0000.jpg
15KB, 238x223px
Well... I used to be that way years ago..... My dream was to be a cute girl for a while.... Since that never happened, I was pretty alone in that part of my life...... For now I wanted to meet someone that already cross the line, I always wanted a trans friend <3
>>
what are you niggers even arguing about jesus
why wasn't this a poll to begin with?

http://poal.me/yldhe8
>>
>>6541225
Oh, im not a tiny filipina girl though, but im not really ever overtly sexual (unless we are in a relationship), aside from occasionally flirting with people but even then its usually like "ur cute" "no ur cute" or stuff like that, or maybe like "oh maybe you'd be really nice to kiss" or something but I usually only ever flirt with people who are already flirting with me.
>>
>>6541470
sorry meant to quote: >>6541283
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (1010KB, 440x296px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
1010KB, 440x296px
>>6540216
Whoa! This makes me feel like a transbian in denial! I consider myself to be bi but I am definitely bold, edgy, and dominant in many ways when it comes to being with cis women. I am attracted to some men but I have serious doubts about that going anywhere beyond dating/casual sex.
>>
OP all you had to do was make a poll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10718305
>>
>>6541181
Same here ,3 years hrt.
2 dudes fucking each other is really gross to me. Nowadays I feel more girly and feel better about my body, so I am comfortable having sex with a boy now.
It make me feel like cisgirl . I guess eveybody here shares same aim .

I started to feel like a girl could never satisfy me.
I need to be manhandled .
>>
>>6540199

I'm loud in bed when my girlfriend ties me up and spanks me if that's what you mean.
>>
>>6542465
See .
Bdsm person .
Also transbian
>>
>>6542606

Yeah but point being I'm hella subby and still definitely prefer girls. Just saying!
>>
I'll be honest, I've always been bi. Pre hrt I fucked a lot of girls and guys, sex/gender never really mattered to me. After I transitioned, everytime I get into a tranny community somewhere, they are always super hugboxy, drama prone and won't fuck off with hitting on me and others who don't want it.

I've noticed that most transbians can be pretty cool, but together in one area they can be impossible to deal with. I think if I wasn't going to marry my cis bf, I might have dated a transwoman but I've only met a handful that actually pass IRL out of the hundreds I've seen.
>>
>>6541585
not voting in that troll poll
>>
>>6544017
>wants to make themselves look like girls
>aap
>>
>>6540971
Bisexuals are all agp. They all lived as straight boys beforen popping E pills
>>
>>6542465
That's cringey
>>
>>6543694
Are you claiming that you in fact pass?
>>
>>6548317

What if boys made me feel some type of way before HRT?
>>
>>6548325
it's just someone trying to brag
>>
>>6540092
80:20
>>
>>6540256
it actually does if you start young enough, just saying, even doctors say that
>>
>>6540256
Have you ever taken into consideration that most cis women naturally act a certain way, and transwomen are no different.

but you have an oddly masculinized brain that can't comprehend why a woman would be naturally feminine, which translates into thinking transwomen are fetishizing femininity?
>>
>>6540683
God I'd hate to date this thing.
>>
>>6557873

Do you have a source for that? I just find it strange doctors would say that.
>>
>>6558455
not too great of a source since NHS is kinda shitty but it's still official
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Gender-dysphoria/Pages/Treatment.aspx
>Once transition has been completed, it's possible for a trans man or woman to experience a change of sexual orientation. For example, a trans woman who was attracted to women before surgery may be attracted to men after surgery.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.