[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is alan turing a well known fag here? I'm not a fag but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: turing.jpg (4KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
turing.jpg
4KB, 197x256px
is alan turing a well known fag here? I'm not a fag but I found this doco quite feely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH1WYUKP3hk
>>
>>6512212
Dunno if it's that well known but I knew
>>
>sex having normie can't survive without sex
top kek
>>
>>6512212
Maybe not well known outside the UK, because the USA basically ignores any notion that they didn't win both world wars single-handed through superior firepower.
But in the UK, it's known that he was gay. Have you read his biography? Because that explains it.
Have you read Cryptonomicon? Because that shows it as well.
I'm forced to conclude that you're illiterate.
>>
>>6512449
>USA basically ignores any notion that they didn't win both world wars single-handed through superior firepower
>we just think both the UK and Russia would not have survived the blitz without the billions of tons of military supplies we "lend/lease" I.e. gave to you freeloaders

>USA didnt win the war they say
Ok so stop using all our supplies and try again with those ridiculous crusader tanks
>>
File: 1460423188078.jpg (41KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460423188078.jpg
41KB, 768x1024px
>>6512449
everyone knows who turing is. I bet you don't even know what a finite state machine is or what the halting problem is
>>
>>6512212
Was he gay or trans? I never understood why they shoved him experimental titty pills.
>>
>>6514519
Doesn't change the fact he's gay, our math department had stupid posters up about him everywhere and about how gay he was. Kind of annoying when he had other more important qualities.
>>
>>6512212
>>6514525

Alan Turing is a huge idol of mine. It actually pisses me off about the HRT because he claimed it was making him fat and stupid and then killed himself.

I don't believe HRT makes you stupid, and fat can be controlled. That being said they did it to "convert" him to like women again. It was a horribly backwards and tortuous conversion therapy.
>>
>>6512477
>muh lend lease

Terrible meme. Britain might have starved, but Russia would have inevitable rolled over Europe either way.
>>
>>6514770
I want to die
>>
>>6514770
Like how he was arrested, convicted, fired and drugged by inferior heterosexuals because of their lies about a Jesus Christ?
>>
Honestly, Alan Turing did a great disservice to the gay community. If only he had refused to help straight people, millions more of them would have died, and that would only be a good thing. Add on top of that that he would have saved himself all of the injustices visited on him if only he'd been smart enough to distrust straight people, then we wouldn't have all these shitty little dank memes about him being posted by /pol/. Honestly, I don't know what made him think calling straight cops is a smart idea. If a straight man breaks into your house you need to shoot them yourself if you're gay, end of.
>>
>Brilliant mind
>Well off
>Probably had friends
>"Oh, but I can't get it up anymore, better cyanide myself!"

He deserved it.
>>
>>6517027
He died from cyanide inhalation, not ingestion. At his autopsy is was observed that his airways were severely damaged, but it wasn't investigated further because the suicide meme is more conducive to the Christian agenda. People died quite frequently from messing with those dangerous chemicals while cleaning their silverware in that day and age, actually now they make it very difficult to acquire them so that you'll choose safer chemicals hopefully.

He was killed by straight people because they drugged him with drugs renowned for their mentally retarding properties. He was looking foward to finally being allowed to have a job again after years the following day, and so between that and the drugs he messed up on his first attempt at cleaning his own silverware.

Like always, straight people murder homosexuals, and they say they did it to themselves. That's what makes straight people like you such worthless living dog shit.
>>
>>6517044
All I read is someone defending a fag who was upset he couldn't fuck men anymore lol.
>>
>>6517051
Did I ask you what you read you dog shit?
>>
>>6517044
I'm not straight. I'm just saying that if someone who has so much going for him an heroes over not having sex, then he didn't really deserve to live.

I somehow don't see a genius being retarded enough to die from cleaning silverware. Especially not one with housekeepers who did that shit for him.
>>
>>6517077
1. You are straight.
2. You just acted like dog shit again.
3. I didn't ask you what you see. I told you what happened you worthless fuck.
>>
>>6517077
You're comparing what it's like to be gay today to what it was like back then. Back then, you'd lose your job, never get hired again and spend time in prison and be "cured" of their homosexuality. Basically his life was over.
>>
>>6517027
Daily reminder that he was given ancient titty skittles in order to sterilize him. Imagine if someone was forcefully turning you into a tranny.
>>
>>6512212
Well The Imitationg Game was a pretty popular movie about him, released a few years ago
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.