[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got asked to go on a date >feel like i'm in a cloud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1465409667019s.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465409667019s.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>got asked to go on a date
>feel like i'm in a cloud for 3 days
>it's my first date so idk what to expect
>he cancels the date because he has to do something important
>he doesnt wanna see me ever again thoughts on my mind
>>
The exact same thing happened to me a week ago
>>
>>6497017
Hey, shit happens sometimes... try to reschedule.. if he doesn't want to or avoids you than yeah.. probs doesn't want to see you. But, you did say he asked you out.. so why would he not want to see you?

Don't be so insecure.
>>
>>6497152
ah sorry anon i know how awful it feels
>>6497176
yes i was thinking the same thing, Like why'd you ask someone out and then change your mind. I guess i'm just paranoid but who knows.
>>
>>6497017
Wanna go out on a date?
>>
>Meet this guy while staying the night over at a friend's house
>He's really nice to me, let's me lie down against his knee while we watch South Park and smoke weed
>Asks me if I want cookies during munchie-time
>Time to sleep (everyone sleeps in the same bed), let's me have the edge of the bed when I asked for it
>Strips down shirtless, sleeps next to me
>Morning comes, he's the first to wake up, I wake up a bit later
>Find him in the living room studying and smoking (tobacco), go to him, tell him good morning and that I have to leave, ask him to let me take a puff of his cig
>He asks me if I smoke, I tell him I dont, it's just for the trip back home
>3days later my head is still over analyzing stuff and wishful thinking

Make it stop you stupid shit brain, how am I going to get a man if the moment someone is nice to me I enter creepy obsession mode
>>
>>6499090

Lol same here. Fuckin embarrassing. Although he sounds like he likes you.
>>
>>6499104
I dont know, considering I have no idea if he's a homo or not
But I do find it a bit weird that the friend I slept over with asked me if I was a virgin or not before anyone else got there (I admited to him I was an unkissed virgin)
guess only time will tell, the guy was, tall, blonde and hazel eyed. but i'd say that what I liked the most was how gentle he was
>>
>>6499147

He really does seem interested but idk. I don't really understand men all that well. I vomit spaghetti around cute boys.
>>
File: tumblr_o654ltzNyb1uqo5gqo1_400.gif (2MB, 268x312px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o654ltzNyb1uqo5gqo1_400.gif
2MB, 268x312px
>tfw nobody asks you out

i'm reasonably cute, at least what i'm told every once and while from people online. even though i don't think i'm THAT cute.

i've had a few people imply that i'm gay at work even though i'm not flamboyant and i'm in the closet, and my brother even asked if i am gay at one point but i got all shy and denied it. people are really nice to me but that's about it.

i also live in southern u.s. so that's also a problem

sorry for the blog post, it just feels nice to let it out.
>>
>>6499414
it's because you're a furfag desu
>>
>>6499414
what part of the southern US, anon?
>>
>>6500542
AL
>>
>>6501974
oh I'm pretty close
let's get married anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.