[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the generallconsensus on bottoms that get loud? Is it annoying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Whats the generallconsensus on bottoms that get loud? Is it annoying?
When ever im bottom i end up making way more noise then i wanna, i feels like im annoying my boyfriend.
He tells me he thinks its sexy but maybe hes just trying to be nice
>>
Youre overthinking it, unless someone explicitly points it out i wouldn't worry.

I think noisy bottoms are hot, as long as you dont sound like a JAV actress then its ok in my books
>>
>>6461348
Ok ill try to put it out of my mind
>>
>>6461301
The noisier the better, anon.

I want to hear you moan like my little whore should.
>>
moaning and screaming at eachother makes you look and sound, gross and tacky.
>>
>>6461923
I dont really get loud enough for screaming to be necessary
Tho my room mates can definitely hear me, they even commented on it once, dont think ive been more embaressed in my life
>>
>>6461301
Do something kinky out of it, like having him cover your mouth or wearing a gag.
Personally I often cover my own mouth when I'm moaning, usually bite down on my hands. And if he takes your hand away from your mouth, that kind of gives you permission to moan!
>>
>>6461301
One time a guy shushed me and i didnt even know i was making noise
>>
>>6461301
Personally, I think moaning is hot af?

If it's real, anyway.

Especially if you're face-down, it's affirmation that the top is doing something right. If he's your boyfriend, that should realistically be a good thing.

Ofc if you're just with some random who doesn't care and is only in it to nut, it might be annoying to him.
>>
>>6461301
It's sexy as hell. Doubly so if they don't look like the type of guy who moans.
I met some total dudebro fratboy type guy. I wasn't too surpised when I found out he was gay, but I was surprised when I found out I was his type, and I was shocked when he wanted me to fuck him. He started moaning as soon as I got my cock in him and it was the hottest thing ever.
>>
File: 1460748796768.jpg (104KB, 699x781px) Image search: [Google]
1460748796768.jpg
104KB, 699x781px
>Very shy bottom
>bf gradually been breaking down my shell over the months
>always tells me to be loud in bed
>can only bring myself to do it occasionally or when the sex gets really rough
>worried he's disappointed with me being too quiet
>he tells me he thinks it's cute and it just makes it that much hotter when I do cry out in pleasure
>mfw
>>
I can't remember exactly what was said but it was along the lines of "your moaning is very cute but I need you to shut up"
>>
>>6465268
Just the opposite with me. I moan and groan when bottoming. When I was with my boyfriend I was initially kind of quiet but one day he gave me the best fucking of my life and after all my moaning and groaning he said it was the hottest thing he ever heard.
>>
So long as they're not monotonously screaming "fuck" or "yes"
>>
>>6465392
Well the way he said it was really hot
He had one hand over my mouth and was whispering in my ear
>>
>>6465652

The best part about being loud is when you get too loud and your partner puts their hand over your mouth to shut you up.
>>
Size queen here
>found out im a moaner
>first time i got fucked good i totally lost control of my breathing, couldnt help but to gasp and moan
>i get the impression my bf loves it, but im getting a ballgag to make myself shut up kuz i dont want my roommates hearing me next time
>>
It depends on the guy. There's nothing hotter than a masculine dude grunting and moaning.

If he's yelping and squealing like a girl, I have to push his face into the pillow to muffle it - that shit is off-putting as fuck.
>>
File: eimg003_1_1.jpg (25KB, 260x210px) Image search: [Google]
eimg003_1_1.jpg
25KB, 260x210px
>>6465662
I don't think I was -that- loud but he wanted me quieter
>>6465690
>There's nothing hotter than a masculine dude grunting and moaning.
>If he's yelping and squealing like a girl, I have to push his face into the pillow to muffle it - that shit is off-putting as fuck.
>
>>
>>6461301
I personally think it's hot too. Be the loud bottom you were destined to be, anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.