[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have known about homosexual and bisexual people who are against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: LGBT1.jpg (39KB, 1024x438px) Image search: [Google]
LGBT1.jpg
39KB, 1024x438px
I have known about homosexual and bisexual people who are against the lgbt, according to them lgbt is full of shit people its not the same as it was before.
I want to know more about these people and their opinions, about why they they dont like anymore the lgbt. I personally agree for the rights of homosexual, bisexual, etc. But some of the stuff that lgbt has done (like sabotage weedingS just because they are cristians) i cant agree with that.
>>
>>6449923
It's a toxic revenge mentally and it's IMO why people hate lgbt for non religious reasons.
>>
>I have known about homosexual and bisexual people who are against the lgbt
>I want to know more about these people and their opinions
wrong board
/pol/ can help you better with that
>>
>>6449936
thx
>>
File: dfb.gif (1MB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
dfb.gif
1MB, 165x115px
>>6449923
Against lgbt how? I'm against being grouped together with tumblrina genders and people who use "queer" but that's about it
>>
>>6449923
go back to shilling for putin on reddit faggot
>>
>>6449936
>Implying there isn't plenty of legitimate shit-flinging between lesbians, gay guys, bisexuals, and transexuals around here.

>>6449923
Some LGBT individuals don't like being grouped in the "community" or "culture" because they don't identify, empathize, and/or sympathize with other people's experiences in it.

For example, bisexuals, gays, and lesbians sometimes point to transgender issues as completely separate from their own, since gender identity and gender expression is different from sexual orientation.

Then you have lesbians and gays that don't care for bisexuals, accusing them of being sluts, confused, or liars seeking special attention.

Finally, you've got LGBT that don't identify with other people in their own "group", and therefore feel resistant identifying with LGBT. Some gay guys hate flamboyant dudes, for example, since they contribute to a stereotype that blankets all gay men. Other LGBT people think stuff like pride parades are just excuses to dance around half-naked without doing or saying anything meaningful about LGBT rights or experiences.
>>
>>6449923
Lgbt comunity/culture is dying, the more accepting society is of faggotry the less the need for a group, im gay and i dont go to gay bars or parades, i surround myself of likeminded individuals with wich i share common interests, not only because we like dicks/buttholes, and seriously many of you faggots are just plain cringy
>>
>>6449945
>people who use "queer"
Tons of homosexuals and bisexuals use 'queer' though, it's not just the special snowflakes
>>
>>6453719
>Lgbt comunity/culture is dying, the more accepting society is of faggotry the less the need for a group

Gays, lesbians, and transgender people are still stigmatized as fuck, but I could see "LGBT" breaking down. Especially since gays have more social acceptance than transgender people.
>>
I'm an individualist, so I don't think gays should be immediately placed in a politicized group like "LGBT+" just because their dick gets hard by other dicks. Groups like LGBT are just political groups that are trying to make sure gays vote the way they want them to. I also have a big problem with the T being included in LGBT. I happen to think all people should be free to live how they want, but acting like my political issues as a gay man are in any way remotely similar to the issues facing the transgender community is nonsense and I don't support a great many of those issues. I do not think the taxpayer should be paying for transgender sex operations. I do not think children should be exposed to transgender issues in sex ed classes. I am allowed to hold conservative viewpoints on sex and sexuality and still be a gay man who supports gay rights.
>>
>>6453769
>LGBT groups are political and want people to vote a certain way on issues.

That's true. But are you suggesting that politics has nothing to do with your rights as a gay man?
>>
>>6453808
of course it does, but I don't think that being gay means you have to fall in line with every single LGBT cause. I support gay marriage for instance but I do not support transgendered people getting their operations supported by taxpayers, for instance.

of course I don't even belong to any political party and am against joining pretty much any group. You should form your own political opinions
>>
>>6449923
>about why they they dont like anymore the lgbt

English doesn't appear to be your first language. I'm guessing whatever country you hail from, the social climate is very different there.

>who are against the lgbt

I'm not sure what you mean by this. There are plenty of people who don't condone the actions of specific LGBT individuals, but that doesn't mean we should all share some collective sense of responsibility for what one person or another does. For instance, these guys who prance around half-naked on floats at pride events aren't appointed representatives of the LGBT community, they're just individual attention whores who seized the opportunity to be in the public eye. To generalize that all LGBT must act like this is utterly retarded, and I frankly am not concerned with the feelings of anyone who holds such an opinion.

Now, would it make sense for LGBT people to break apart from any sense of community because of the actions of a few misguided individuals? Not at all. It's still important for us to work on a united front to secure our rights.

For comparison: Should Christians denounce their faith because of the actions of fundamentalist extremists? No. They just make the distinction that individuals are responsible for their own choices, and leave it at that. They don't go blaming their faith instead.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.