[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bf has a smaller dick than me and is the top. How do I make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

bf has a smaller dick than me and is the top.

How do I make him not so insecure ? Its kinda of annoying how much reassurance he needs.
>>
File: x4RIl1K4[1].jpg (32KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
x4RIl1K4[1].jpg
32KB, 450x450px
Say he is the biggest you ever seem, anyways.

Lying always works when it comes to relationships.

You could also gift him a miniature Eiffel Tower key ring, and explain that even if it seems to him miserably small, it's still the Eiffer Tower nonetheless.
>>
File: 1464795246850.png (121KB, 458x304px) Image search: [Google]
1464795246850.png
121KB, 458x304px
>>6446163
>You could also gift him a miniature Eiffel Tower key ring, and explain that even if it seems to him miserably small, it's still the Eiffer Tower nonetheless.
Not OP but ty anon. I will use this in the future.
>>
By being more submissive.
>>
>>6445892
Get on hormones ASAP so your dick atrophies
>>
>how do i make him something else
Don't.

He'll naturally become more secure in himself the longer you're together, the more trust that's between you, the more affection that's shown.
>>
There really is no way.
What he needs is to feel comfortable in himself and confident being dominant. Assuming you are on hormones and doing everything to be more submissive there isnt much more you can do other than reassure him of how manly he is or some bull shit and hope he comes to realize.

Also SRS
>>
>>6446163
That's cute, but probably will seem backhanded to an insecure person
>>
>>6446155
>>6450525
>>6450621

I'm not trans, we're both cis gay

>>6450549

good advice
>>
>>6446163
That would only work if he has never seen any other dicks. Those things only work on self-centered women.
When a man knows he has a small dick he knows, no one saying you are the biggest will change that it will just make it worse.
>>
Just be into it and tell them that it's the best sex you've ever had? I'm a bottom who is larger than every top I've ever had (and most the population) and I've found that compliments really do a lot.

Some people who start out paranoid about my cock get comfortable enough that they will milk it while fucking me. That's the best.
>>
>>6445892
Is he able to sexually satisfy you with his teensie weensie weewee?
>>
>>6455346
Again, see >>6450525
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.