[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird that I get jealous of trans people and it makes me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: file.jpg (60KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
60KB, 600x598px
Is it weird that I get jealous of trans people and it makes me feel depressed? I wish that I could be beautiful. I was just in a transgender chat room and it actually made me feel sad, because there were so many beautiful people in there, and a couple of them even had partners and they were playing around with each other on the camera and it made me so sad. They were talking about how much they hate cis male chasers and I felt like I was nothing more than a foreign object in their chat room, so I left and felt extremely sad. I didn't really say that much and they didn't really say that much to me, nothing noteworthy. I've just been feeling extremely sad about it ever since.
>>
>>6432838
Gif chat room link pls
>>
File: professor-oak-boy-or-girl.jpg (31KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
professor-oak-boy-or-girl.jpg
31KB, 640x409px
>>6432838
>>
>>6432930
I'm a guy
>>
I just wish that I had feminine beauty. I remember asking my mom if it's weird for guys to shave their legs and she told me that I definitely should not shave my legs because that is weird. It's so sad to me that our society has these gender norms, I wish that I was cute and adorable, but instead I am told that i'm a guy and I shouldn't care about how I look, I should be tougher and more masculine and I hate that. That's not the sort of person I want to be, I want to be bright and cute and sensitive, except people don't expect that from a man. It's really sad to me.
>>
>>6433390
I know how you feel. I feel the same way. I hate my body so much.
>>
>>6433390

So are you saying you want to be a girl because you want to be those things or you want to do those things because you want to be a girl? Or are you not saying you want to be a girl at all?
>>
>>6433464
I just want to be a cute androgynous guy I suppose. I don't think that I would really want to be transgender.
>>
I came here simply to see what was going on.

Naw, you really shouldn't.

These people think they're being persecuted when they're really not in most places. The last time I really didn't like the LGBT community was when I was working in an art gallery and had to turn away a gay guy. It was pretty simple. His "fag hag" approached me because he was nervous about it. I immediately directed her to the most straight-looking art in the gallery and they both left. It was a Vetriano of a man approaching a woman. They both left and that was it. Perfectly civil. I knew she was trying to open for that guy. I just said I wasn't going to allow it in a subtle tone that nobody else recognized.
>>
>>6433516
there's nothing wrong with being cute, anon.
but cute takes work.
>>
>>6434217

Honestly I wasn't mean, she said "what art would you like us to look at?" Then I knew the language and just said and pointed "that one right there." I pointed directly to it. They were like "oh" and left. I felt offended because they didn't look at any other art and were just there to fuck aroud.
>>
>>6434247
>>6434217
Wrong thread?
>>
Yes. Yes it is weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2088x3226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2088x3226px
>there are people who u ironically believe that the female form is more aesthetically pleasing than the male
>>
>>6433390
You can't be cute, not because you're a man, but because you're large, hairy, broad of shoulder, and broad of jaw. Can a house centipede be cute? How about an Angler fish? There are many adjectives to use to describe an object, but some just don't fit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.