[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a feminine man on estrogen is the worst when it comes to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 16

File: 3955.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3955.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Being a feminine man on estrogen is the worst when it comes to society. Everyone talks down to you, no one shows any degree of respect to you and everyone treats you like a 4 year old. I wear business casual men's clothes, look like a young teenage boy, always get ID'd despite being 26 and I feel like a total freak. I mean I honestly don't know what I am doing with my life. Maybe someone should kidnap me, cut my hair short and slap me until I wake up because this isn't fucking normal what I am doing.
>>
It's not that bad. Don't you like feeling cute?

Why does that other stuff bother you? You know who you are, just keep doing you.

You're different. Someone that is wiser from these added difficulties in life.

Some people don't see it but you are. You'll find hella people who respect you for you.

Just keep moving forward. :)
>>
>>6429285
>I feel like a total freak.

Theres a reason for that
>>
wear women's clothes then. that's what i do. sure some people call me a faggot etc. but i don't mind.
>>
File: 1465950527101.jpg (16KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
1465950527101.jpg
16KB, 425x282px
>>6429285
This is why i've gone off HRT. Everyone thinks i'm way younger than I am and gives me strange looks. It's hard to keep going outside and all that when you feel you look weird as hell and people are staring at you.
>>
>>6429285
Have you tried being not crazy?
>>
Time to take the extra step and go full grill m8.

t. my boner at your post
>>
>>6429285
If you want to be a man, be a man
If you want to be a woman, be that

Don't try and be male while taking hormones because then you are just the worst of both worlds
>>
>>6429285
>someone should kidnap me, cut my hair short and slap me until I wake up because this isn't fucking normal what I am doing.
hello, I need this.
>>
>>6429331
this tbqhfam
I am scared to even show my uggo freak mug outside.
>>
>>6429285
Put on a dress and be a girl you know thats what you want to be afterall
>>
im sure this is a bait post but i dont even know which direction youre trying to come from here

i dont know if youre trying to make fun of femboys, or make femboys jealous
>>
>tfw pre-transition
>mfw people think im a girl all the time
>mfw i dont even care at this point
>mfw im going to transition soon
>>
>>6429420
kill yourself
>>
>>6429285
I feel like all 26 year olds would get id'd
>>
File: 26 year old man.jpg (83KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
26 year old man.jpg
83KB, 480x600px
>>6429440
are you sure brah?
>>
Hey sweetheart, post a pic baby girl don't be ashamed, you're probably really beautiful. Let's see what your working with.
>>
>>6429446
I'd ID him
>>
>>6429285
Holy shit dude you're a whiney little bitch
>>
>>6429285
How tall are you?
>>
>>6429285
>Being a feminine man on estrogen is the worst when it comes to society.
No. It isn't.

>Everyone talks down to you
That's because you look like a teenage boy, and are probably on your way to looking like a teenage girl.

>No one shows any degree of respect to you and everyone treats you like a 4 year old.
That's because teenagers are known for making legendarily bad decisions and judgments, and most of your peers have recently been teenagers.

>I wear business casual men's clothes, look like a young teenage boy, always get ID'd despite being 26
These all go together, naturally.

>and I feel like a total freak.
Well, you aren't doing something remotely common, but you should recognize it has less to do with the freakish than the banal. You look like a teenager trying to pretend to be an adult - the world responds to appearances.

>I mean I honestly don't know what I am doing with my life.
From what I can tell, taking MtF HRT but continuing to present as male as long as possible. Why you're doing it, only you know.

>Maybe someone should kidnap me, cut my hair short and slap me until I wake up because this isn't fucking normal what I am doing.
Nor is being kidnapped by people trying to change the life decisions you've made particularly normal.

Figure out why you're doing what you're doing, and go from there. Like normal people do.
>>
>>6429542
Maybe cause op doesn't want to be a hon like you. Only thing more pathetic than a man on hrt
>>
>>6429552
Not sure why that struck a nerve? Try not being so defensive.

OP is doing something that's causing him grief. He needs to spend some time thinking about the choices he's made if he's going to make sense of the consequences of those choices, the life he's living, and make good choices going forward.

Helpful advice was all I meant, sorry to hear it injured a random Anon passing through.
>>
>>6429567
wow so helpful advice yes!!1 just figure it out and b urself!
>>
>>6429572
Yes. Figure it out.
Griping about something without putting any thought into why it is the way it is means you can't come to terms with, unpleasant as they may be, the outcomes of future actions in this line.

Are you an /r9k/ refugee, or something?
>>
>>6429542
>>6429567
>>6429595
fuck off my man
go back to preaching your hon bullshit on reddit
>>
My bf treats me like that sometimes. I love him a lot, we live together now and i'm happy, but i feel like he doesnt take me seriously because of the hrt thing, but he says he likes it.

Its nothing serious, but i wish he viewed us as equals
>>
>>6429285
>mfw femboy
>mfw actually like guys thinking I'm thirteen
I'm starting to think something is wrong with me.
>>
>>6429651
I always get The Lulz from seeing MtFs deny male privilege then tell stories about how people don't take them seriously.
>>
>>6429694
Iktf. Guy's think I'm 16/17 so I just roll with it because I like how leery they get when I 'confirm' it.

And I thought I lost the chance to be a teenage girl...
>>
File: 1459915000062.jpg (377KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1459915000062.jpg
377KB, 960x1280px
>>6429285
>Being a feminine man on estrogen is the worst when it comes to society.

Are you fucking kidding me? Really?

You were fucking born this beautiful androgynous snowflake. People will shower you with infinite attention for the vast majority of your life. Chasers will whiteknight you to infinity and shower you with free money, gifts, and again, attention, love, lust, desire, whatever - you could ask one for a fucking pony and sooner or later one desperate enough would probably give it to you in an attempt for you to just notice them.

You didn't have to do shit - I repeat - YOU. DID NOT. HAVE TO *DO* ANYTHING. To be born looking this way. Throw on some clothes, take 15 minutes in the bathroom, and take a few pictures with good angles and lighting. Poof, suddenly you're a fucking star and people are lusting after you nonstop because you're this special androgynous snowflake that exists in this liminal space that THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE CANNOT ACCESS, MALE OR FEMALE.

No, fuck you and your neuroses, because that's what it is. I have no sympathy for you - no pity.

Try being a bald, hairy man who's never going to be "big" enough to be considered a "real man" and there's nothing you can *DO* to change that. Try lifting your ass off in the gym for years on end, shoving down food you don't want to eat, injecting your body with life-threatening chemicals, all so you can look like an ugly version of He-Man while men and women alike are oogling over Chris Hemsworth or Captain America because they still have their fucking hair and got shredded for 2 scenes in a movie.

No, fuck you. You don't know shit about "the worst." You don't have to do shit to be beautiful. You were born that way. Some of us were born ugly. Try that for a change.
>>
File: 1404589849409.jpg (19KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1404589849409.jpg
19KB, 200x233px
>>6429731
And so the Oppression Olympics 2016 have begun! Who will take this mighty crown?
>>
>>6429651
It means he thinks of you as a grill.
>>
>>6429731
You'd've been better off if you'd worked on your personality instead of body.
>>
>>6429285
>>6429345
>someone should kidnap me, cut my hair short and slap me until I wake up because this isn't fucking normal what I am doing.
do it yourself.
>>
> Everyone talks down to you, no one shows any degree of respect to you and everyone treats you like a 4 year old.
I hate to break it to you, but that's what being a woman is. When I'm passing as a man, people are so much more respectful of me, it's like living on another planet.
>>
>>6429788
I never used to believe in it. When I was pre transition I always treated everyone equally so assumed everyone else did. It's only now that I am being seen as female that I am able to see the difference. Most people don't take my opinions seriously anymore, in my job I give directions to couriers and they straight ignore me, I'm considered emotional, and empathetic. I haven't opened a door myself in weeks. My partner will make most big decisions for me and interrupt me when we talk. It's amazing to me given how little I had seen it before. Some days I sit back in awe of how much my world has changed just by changing the perception of my gender.
>>
>>6429819
It's devastating as I only get glimpses into male life. As soon as I'm not passing for any reason, the world becomes so much worse. Like you say, people stop listening. They start saying "ACTUALLY" after you've given your opinion on something. People don't laugh at my jokes so much, even though it's the same brain and mouth making them. Fuck the world.
>>
>>6429473
how about this dude?
>>
>>6429828
It can get pretty frustrating sometimes. I try to smile and ignore it most of the time.
>>
>>6429828
ACTUALLY male privilege doesn't exist :^)
>>
>>6429731
Sorry you got rekt by life but femboy life isn't all glitz and glamor, anon.
>>
>>6429775
Truth hurts, I know. I get to live it non-stop.

QT femboi or passing (even a lot of non-passing) MTFs don't know this feel. Because when you're this beautiful little special snowflake, you're a unique and one of a kind little center of attention.

Your personality could be concentrated shit (and trust me I see enough of them on Twitter to know) and people would still give you a pass on being a total cunt because hey you're this attractive and beautiful little special snowflake that only .02% of the population can ever hope to attain.

Chasers and Chad alike will pursue you. Chasers specifically will give you an infinite amount of attention and become your orbiters. You want Uggs and an iPad bb? Chasers will give it to you for the sole reason that you're an adorable femboy or a trap.

Lol and if you're a 20-something average looking dude?

You're wallpaper. You're nothing. You're like a fucking toaster: useful so long as it works, then tossed in the fucking garbage the second it doesn't work or a better model comes out. Cheaper to just be disposed of - cause you can always just get a new toaster.

And work all you like. Commit felonies merely possessing anabolic steroids in an attempt to look bigger and more "masculine." Put in countless hours, weeks, months, years at the gym risking injury to "improve" while QT trappy femboy can sit on Chaturbate with some makeup and make a hundred bucks an hour just so some chasers can watch them jack off.

Nah. This ain't the oppression Olympics. It's real fucking life.
>>
>>6429846
I'm so cross.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 514x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 514x421px
>>6429646
Wow you people just don't listen? Just take advice instead of scrutinizing the people offering it.
>>
>>6429862
that's not true, no one lines up to give you ipads and stuff, that's total poppycock pham

or i don't know. i am personally so socially retarded to know if someone pursues me or not
>>
>>6429862
T H I S^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
I wish I could be anything other than a man. I just want to be pampered for the rest of my life but I, much like most others, have lost the genetic lottery. These thoughts have caused (or help further) the gender dysphoria I experience. /blog
>>
>>6429819
Literally just S T A N D up for Y O U R S E L F it's that easy. People hear what you have to say when you're not a pushover.
>>
>>6429908
We're both talking as people who have experienced this from both sides. As a man, people respect you more. As a woman, they are less respectful and more dismissive.
You CAN be heard as a female, but its a lot lot harder.
>>
>>6429285
You sound kawaii
>>
>>6429908
As a man you don't need to. That's what I was getting at. I'm not complaining about the way it is, merely agreeing that the double standard exists. It's not all negative either, I'm not expected to be self sufficient or able to succeed to the same degree anymore, so when I fail or am lazy it's seen as more acceptable than if someone perceived as a man were to. As with most things in life it's a double edged sword (just one I didn't know existed)
>>
>>6429862
>Chasers will give it to you for the sole reason that you're an adorable femboy or a trap.
lmao you wish you were attractive women so bad. femboys are 20 something average looking dudes, sorry to break it to you, but i've seen most of your selfies, and you just look like every other faggot,
not like pre-transition andreja pejic or anything
>>
>>6429942
Did you see her on eurotrash the other week? Fuck she's gorgeous.
>>
>>6429285
>you get IDd
You shouldn't be drinking alcohol then. I never get IDd precisely for that reason
>>
>>6429889
>Someone who has an infinite amount of attention and can get near immediate validation just by posting a cute picture of themselves

You could do or say near anything and just post a cute pic of yourself along with it and get a pass.

>Tee hee - I pushed an old lady down the subway stairs today! *pic*

10,000 likes and 500 retweets, and dozens of offers of free sex and money later...
>>
>>6429552
>>6429572
>>6429646
are you literally retarded
>>
>>6429542
I think this post just /threaded/ you OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 439x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 439x247px
>>6429698
>implying looking like a thirteen year old boy makes you super duper patriarchy privileged
Plx, femboy life from >>6429731 aside you're dreaming up things
>>
>>6429285
If you aren't getting people's respect then stop being submissive and start demanding their respect. You don't have to be masculine to be assertive.
>>
>>6429285
I think the weird thing is when you get to the point on hormones where you realize that trying to act like a man just looks silly, and that behaving more, umm, womanly would be met with a better reaction from others. I'm kind of at that point now, but it's hard because I'm so used to putting on an act.
>>
>>6429542
Seriously. Have you tried maybe.... Presenting more as a girl?

Also post pics
>>
>>6429542
This. I will never understand why femboys take HRT despite adamantly denying that they're transexuals.
>>
>>6430551
Unless you are born otherwise, it's pretty hard to look convincingly fem with a body full of testosterone. There's a big difference in wanting to look fem/girly and saying you are a girl. I'd never want to wear dresses and have people call me "ma'am".
>>
>>6430592
I don't know, I've never taken HRT and have had a femboy chaser want to fuck me. But I probably have a hormonal imbalance, anyway. I probably won't ever understand the appeal to fem-ism…
>>
File: 1365499268943.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1365499268943.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>6429542
What does Akaka look like?
>>
>>6429285
>feminine man on estrogen
you're playing by rules that have no place for you. you feel especially judged because you yourself cant even commit to your whole identity.

what i'm saying is you're a girl
>>
>>6429285
>Maybe someone should kidnap me, cut my hair short and slap me until I wake up because this isn't fucking normal what I am doing
what I can do, is kidnap you, pull your long hair as I fuck you roughly from behind and slap your ass as you call me daddy and scream for me to fuck you harder.
>>
>>6430672
Not OP. I look like a butch lesbian in men's business clothes now. Are you saying to just go all in?

>>6430466
>Presenting more as a girl?

Not OP, but isn't that scary?
>>
>>6430466
>>6430551
Not exactly what I was going for? I was more referring to how, barring (bad/good?) luck, OP is very likely to start getting gendered female on the regular, and that literally only OP can really know why he is doing what he is doing. I'd certainly never feel comfortable declaring why a fem boy was on HRT, when there seem to be myriad reasons. Back when I wished the option were available to me, it was just because I would have liked to transition more safely. But I'm a trans woman, and knew that back then, too.

>>6430671
You could probably ask bully Anon on mtfg? I put up a modestly flattering studio shot and a very much barefaced front-on shot last week.
>>
>>6429698
>>6429771
I'm not mtf, i'm like OP. Just feminine boy.

Not even trying to live as a girl, still get patronized all the same just for looking a certain way
>>
>>6431166
>still get patronized all the same

I kinda like it. It's nice. I hated being treated like a man.
>>
>>6431236
>hated being treated like a man.

Why? It's great. The only thing i'm glad about now is people are okay with me lifting less weight than them at work, because i physically cant keep up anymore
>>
>>6429285
it sucks that no one takes you seriously.
being assertive and looking tired is the best way for people to take the hint to back off. (that and certain types of cologne)
youre not alone in feeling like this. best regards.
>>
>>6429595
>without putting any thought into why it is the way it is
how retarded are you?
>>
>>6432108
Lol. I did this with my boyfriend once and he just asked why i was grumpy, hugged me and wouldnt let go. Its still patronizing as fuck, and frustrating, ended up getting mad and crying, made things worse.

Now i just try to even it out by acting like a bro, watching sports with him and his friends and stuff
>>
>>6429780
it doesn't work that way famalam
>>
>>6429877
it's shit-tier advice lad
>>
>>6429285
post face if you're qt
>>
>>6432212
>Lol. I did this with my boyfriend once and he just asked why i was grumpy, hugged me and wouldnt let go. Its still patronizing as fuck, and frustrating, ended up getting mad and crying, made things worse.

I want a boyfriend like that. :(
>>
>>6432413
It's a lot more frustrating than it sounds when you've been together for over a year and live together.
>>
>>6429285
Stop. Taking. The. Estrogen. Dummy!
>>
>>6432433
What would you rather he have done? Sounds cute desu.
>>
>>6429342
This
why are femboys so fucking pants on head retarded?
>>
>>6432452
I dont know actually talked to me like a man?

I don't want to be coddled and embarrassed anon, i want to be taken seriously.
>>
/Pol/ here, got to Syria, they've got gallows and axes to kill you faster
>>
>>6429285
>Everyone talks down to you, no one shows any degree of respect to you and everyone treats you like a 4 year old.

It's because how stereotypical women are treated - because they have no sense of personal responsibility despite claims otherwise
>>
Why do you take hormones OP? Why did you start? What was your motivation?

Do you want to look like a girl?

Estrogen in men who are not trans wraks all sorts of havok in their bodies. cis or trans men aren't supposed to have estrogen at the levels ciswomen or transwomen have. It just causes emotional rollercoasters and all sorts of issues.

I am an MTF so it is fine for me, I feel much better, I am just trying to understand your particular reasonings for it...
>>
>>6432587
You know, making a huff about it probably makes you seem that much cuter and more adorable to him. He probably can't resist giving you a hug when you act that way.

Really though, that sounds amazing. Who cares if you aren't taken seriously? At least you get to be held and feel safe and protected.
>>
>>6429342
Y-you mean, bite the bullet and go full-time as a grill?
>>
>>6432624
I know it does, which is why I dont like him doing it.

>Really though, that sounds amazing. Who cares if you aren't taken seriously? At least you get to be held and feel safe and protected.
Because I SHOULD be taken seriously, I'm not a kid, i'm not a girl, I can protect myself.
>>
>>6432647
>I can protect myself.
Given that you're on HRT, that sounds kinda doubtful.
>>
>>6432647
>I can protect myself

Have you tried doing so since you've started estrogen, anon. You might be surprised.
>>
>>6432684
>>6432685
whatever, i dont actually need to. I'm not in any danger. It's not like he protects me either. I mean i love him and everything but i'm pretty capable, i've made it this far. I just want the respect I deserve
>>
>>6432619
Femgens seems perfectly fine
>>
>>6432723
Until they start to be treated like girls apparently.
>>
>>6432723
In the short term yes. In the long term this ends up causing emotional instability and unwanted features. A better approach for those who feel this way would be taking AA's without estrogen. Visibly reduced masculine features without the added feminine features, or minimal feminine features. It seems like this is what femboys really want and I think it would be a better approach.

Hormones are hard, puberty is hard, it is harder when you are already an adult and you gotta do it all over again.
>>
>>6432935
But nobody wants osteoporosis. Couldn't you just take a really low dose of estrogen to avoid hyper-feminization and weakened bones/
>>
>>6432935
Boy on hrt since last August reporting in

By now i've committed. I have boobs, my skin is very different, my face has changed, im pretty sure i'm sterile. Why stop now? So my face will be slimmer and i'll be exactly the same except more masculine? I didnt want to be more masculine in the first place but much less now
>>
File: wuh.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wuh.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>6429285
>I wear business casual men's clothes, look like a young teenage boy, always get ID'd despite being 26 and I feel like a total freak.
wow so much the same. I only wear mens button downs because they used to hide my boobs and now they don't but i'm too much of a pussy to full time grillmode. Also 26. But as far as getting treated like shit Its the opposite for me. Everyone is super nice to me irl for some reason and some even get doors for me or pay my parking at places, its weird.
>>
>>6432992
Or you can just take fucking osteoporosis medications. Honestly, It is fucking stupid to take estrogen not being a transwoman just because you are worried about a disease that might affect you later in life. It is ridiculous and a stupid defense. Eunuchs live longer in fact. Eunuchs have been around for centuries and didn't have severe issues.

>>6433036
>boy on hrt
Why? Why are you afraid of identifying as transgender? Don't say you are not, you are going down the exact same path as a transwoman, for what?
>>
>>6433098
Eunuchs also become hunchbacks, just like old ladies.
>>
>>6433036
Any chance you can post a pic?

>>6433098
Old women get osteoporosis because their estrogen production declines after menopause, so having no hormones would make you at risk right now, not when you're old.
>>
File: wlZrnFd.png (165KB, 341x611px) Image search: [Google]
wlZrnFd.png
165KB, 341x611px
>>6429293
>You know who you are, just keep doing you.
Actually I have very little idea who "I" as a concept am. My individuality mostly consists of various likes, dislikes and the many things I do and don't do to earn and keep the approval of my friends who I value over myself at least twice over. I'm basically identityless and the hormones turning me into a half man half woman has definitely contributed to this. It's why I double down on trying to be useful.

Boymode worst mode
>>
>>6432935
In the long term my body would fall apart then. I need some sort of hormones to sustain my body and they're less troublesome than the alternate
>>
>>6432619
>Estrogen in men who are not trans wraks all sorts of havok in their bodies. cis or trans men aren't supposed to have estrogen at the levels ciswomen or transwomen have.
latest hon meme?
>>
>>6433098
>Why? Why are you afraid of identifying as transgender? Don't say you are not, you are going down the exact same path as a transwoman, for what?

Im not trans. I started because i thought i was but im not, i just dont want to be masculine. I want to look like a girl, that doesnt mean i want to identify as one and be one
>>
Another reason I'm too scared to ever take hormones
>>
>>6434115
How old are you anon?
>>
>>6434173
Turned 19 not too long ago
>>
>>6434173
Its not so bad. I wasnt really scared, i wanted it pretty badly.
>>
>>6434189
mad jealous. glad you found what you wanted to be. keep on going anon
>>
>>6429285
You kind of are a freak
You are allowed and encouraged to be it by the government

Try to wrap your mind about this, because its the reality. Decide what you want, but don't expect the world to treat you like it isn't true
>>
>>6434536
yeah but it's a very uncomfortable scary feel

I mean you talk like I'm settled. I thought it was just a phase in puberty, then I thought I was trans, which was a horrifying time for me, and then I thought I was just a boy but now I'm in a weird grey area, I'm pretty happy about it but it's still really strange facing a lot of changes and all that, except its a little different to last time I faced puberty..
>>
omg can some of you feminine men post pics?? like i want to know what a man looks like on hrt.
>>
>>6434650
like a discount-store woman
>>
boy bewbs
>>
>>6432212
What a nice boyfriend. You really are behaving like a girl would in a relationship, thinking all the wrong things and reading all the wrong intentions in everything, being overly emotional about nothing.

t. femboy on hormones who has had (prepare for barf factor) several relationships with cis girls in the past, as well as relationships with men and mtfs.
>>
Where I live I get verbal shit almost every single time I am in public, I get very rude stares. I don't even dress fem at all, I'm just an androgynous freak. But I do like being like this, physically.

I never really give anyone my opinion and I barely even talk with anyone aside from my BF and some close friends, so I have no idea whether people respect my opinion now or not, but I have gained an ingrained strong dislike of being in public or in sight of people.

Maybe OP just lives in a shit area and needs to either grow thicker skin or move elsewhere.
>>
>>6432619
>cis or trans men aren't supposed to have estrogen at the levels ciswomen or transwomen have
nice susan's meme my man

what you retarded trannies don't get is that most of us femboys want to look androgynous and fem but we still want to act like men because that's what we are

in your retarded tranny speak we essentially are what female tomboys are
>>
>>6435175
>but we still want to act like men because that's what we are
>want to be treated that way too

And you are finding out that the tumblr memes about gender spectrums aren't how the real world works.
>>
>>6435175

Do femboys also wish they had a higher pitch voice?
>>
>>6434799
Yeah whatever, i'm not acting like a girl. Being the girl of the relationship is what im trying to avoid, i want to be equals, as a guy
>>
>>6435582
I do, though since I'm really monotone, I would enjoy any improvement.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>6432413

Me too.
>>
you are you...easy...you are what you like
there is no need to label or to put a name to that
be happy being yourself, doing whatever that makes you happy
>>
>>6434799
disgusting. that'd be an instant breakup at the least, and a call to the cops if he wouldn't stop
>>
>>6429285
Why the fuck do femboys do shit like take estrogen? Seems like a pretty extreme measure with too many risks just to accomplish an aesthetic you desire.
>>
>>6429285
>I get ID'd despite being 26

As someone who works at a convenience store, fuck you for being upset at this. The law is that we have to ask for ID until you look over 27, and if you're not even 27 years old yet, shut the fuck up about looking too young.
>>
>>6429285
I want to start HRT soon my self...but yea transgender people have it hard...I am just happy the whole bathroom issue is done being on the news...
>>
>>6441201
because we hate our our body...depression, wanting to die and...just alot....when we can change our bodies to look how we feel on the inside...its like being able to breath after being under water for to long....sadly I still have not yet started my HRT
>>
>>6441201
Some of them got the bad dysphoria, Anon. Some of them got a sense of personal aesthetic that trumps social respectability, or even comfort in some cases. Some of them just don't want to change how they live, and men with man-bodies must do. I'm probably missing some.

As far as medical treatments go, though, HRT is just wonderfully safe in the short-mid term, having a similar effect on overall physical health to, say, a placebo.
>>
>>6441310
>social respectability

you mean conformity? something that is killing Japanese birth rates?
>>
>>6429285
Have you tried being a gay man without taking estrogen?

In my experience gay men who like "smaller" men don't treat them like lesser people.
>>
>>6429440
Hello, I am a fully functional and emotionally mature human being with no emotional baggage or social skill retardation. I am 26.
>>
>>6441383
but treat bigger men on hormones lesser than a people? no thank you anon
>>
>>6441390
I .literally never said that
>>
>>6432619
>Estrogen in men who are not trans wraks all sorts of havok in their bodies. cis or trans men aren't supposed to have estrogen at the levels ciswomen or transwomen have. It just causes emotional rollercoasters and all sorts of issues.
>
>I am an MTF so it is fine for me

Both have estrogen in a male body

you've clearly been ingesting too many tranny memes
>>
>>6429285
Do you actually want to be a man with all the costs and benefits that come with it?
>>
>>6429285
get your shit together.
you chose this path now take it!
atleast show this fucker who cant respect you that you worth being respect.
>>
>I'm a boy! Even though I'm on antiandrogens and estrogen and have no plan to stop taking them!
LOL you are transtranstrender.
>>
File: 184796891.jpg (88KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
184796891.jpg
88KB, 507x338px
>>6432619
>it's the trannies showing their abysmal endocrinology knowledge episode
>>
>>6432619
Maybe they're repressed autoandrophilic transwomen and it's actually harmless?
>>
>>6442784
>doesn't consider himself trans
>transtrended
Uh
>>
>>6443078
>I'm a boy!
>but I'm going to stay off T!
>>
>>6444507
No surprise, T is fucking shit.
>>
>>6442808
It's common knowledge that hormones cause severe damage and depression to the bodies of cis men, while they cause great boosts to mood and health when used by trans women.
>>
>>6444881
except the whole deal is that you don't get depressed from your body getting more feminine

you get depressed and ashamed of yourself because people treat you different
>>
>>6441572
Kek, this tho. This is just more of "muh female brain" shit. The major difference between femboys and trannies is that we admit we're men.
>>
>>6441201
Its not just an aesthetic m8. I'm genuinely uncomfortable with how male puberty wrecked me. I just don't want be a woman because of that. Call us delusional if you like, but I think there's a degree of difference between "I want to have a feminine body and be comfortable with myself" and "I want to be female". One doesn't necessarily imply the other. I like being male, I just don't want to be masculine and I see masculinity as inferior.
>>
>>6435586
Let's face it, you're probably smaller, weaker and much more emotionally unstable than your boyfriend, if what you're saying is true, and definitely more feminine. What you describe is definitely acting like a woman in a relationship. I'm sure you're going to try and "be equals" with him by emotionally manipulating him and wearing him down like so many women do to their partners. Until then, you're definitely not his equal.
>>
>>6444897
What?
>>
>>6445927
I'm not manipulating him.

I guess I'm kind of the female role but I don't want to be viewed that way. We're a gay couple, i want to be viewed as another man.
>>
>>6446448
>I guess I'm kind of the female role but I don't want to be viewed that way. We're a gay couple, i want to be viewed as another man.

That's cute, sweetheart.
>>
>>6446497
>muh redpill

I felt a great disturbance in the thread, as if millions of fedoras suddenly tipped and were suddenly silenced.
>>
>>6429285
Women go through this all the time, not of their own choice, like you chose.
Wah.
>>
>>6446497
Yeah but see, im not kidding.
>>
>>6441383
not a fag
>>
>>6446232
What is there not to understand? OP and many others like the changes hormones bring to their bodies but they feel ashamed because society no longer sees them as men you retard.
>>
>>6447913
That's obvious they're not trans, so obviously the hormones are going to wreck their bodies like any other cis man?
>>
>>6444881
I was lurking until now but I fucking can't, this post is probably the most retarded thing I have read this month.
Good job.
>>
>>6448113
How wrong can you get? Cis men don't want to look feminine unlike them.
>>
>>6448136
>>6448179
This is hormones 101 you morons
>>
>>6448179
Even if we don't entirely qualify as "cis" that doesn't make us women, or make our desire to be feminine evidence of wanting to be women. Please stop the memes. No bully.
>>
>>6446448
Since you seem to be sincere, have you considered asking ftmg for advice? A lot of trans guys get stuck trying to live their life without HRT for a while, since it's harder to get your hands on T.

They might have things to suggest on being treated as/respected as a man by a partner despite a female-ish body.
>>
>>6448179
They're technically on the transfeminine spectrum, but that doesn't necessitate them being transsexual women.

They'll often be seen as women, though. Hopefully as their numbers swell they'll carve out a space in our cultural understanding of sex/gender for themselves.
>>
>>6448258

Whats funny about this is if an AGP wants to be viewed as a woman, but is too masc too pass, nobody will accept them as a women.
>>
>>6448244

Are you fucking dyslexic? He isnt an ftm you moron.
>>
>>6448317
Akaka is an autist, ignore him.
>>
>>6448317
I know he isn't an FtM. Read that again, and breathe.
>>
>>6448244
>me, born male
>taking advice from ftms on being seen as a man

Embarrassing.

Maybe i should just adopt the other mindset of it being cute and just being the role my bf clearly wants me to be
>>
>>6448351
Certainly do let your wounded pride get in the way of sharing experience and strategies with people in a similar situation, fempai.

Better to abandon your wishes entirely.
>>
>>6448369
It's not important anyway. Ftms have the same struggle but i doubt Pre-Ts have eliminated it.

In everyone's eyes they're women, they're weaker and less respectable when trying to fit in with men
>>
File: 1466021921135.jpg (729KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1466021921135.jpg
729KB, 1456x2592px
>>6448369

Please just leave this thread you ugly man in a dress.
>>
>>6429862
>n sit on Chaturbate with some makeup and make a hundred bucks an hour just so some chasers can watch them jack off.
oh joy, sex work, literally selling your body on the internet, so great, so privileged. You realize CB is just one step up from prostitution? Actually, I know a lot of people that went from CBing to escorting, when the former wasnt paying the bills anymore.
>>
>>6448258
>They'll often be seen as women, though.
Yeah and I am fucking mad at our dumb-ass society. I love what E has done to my body but fuck I am still a man so what the fuck, I expect to be treated as such.
>>
>>6448773

Not to mention that this could bite them in the ass later if they have a professional job and cam footage pops up and outs them.
>>
>>6441201
Basically they are trans non-binary, they just don't want to call themselves that cause "mah tumblrs". Well thats not counting the portion of them that actually are trans, but just too transphobic to admit it.
>>
>>6448528
is that akaka? looks like the archetypal reddit tranny
>>
>>6448784
Like I said to the other guy: talk to the FtMs. They have a similar experience and it's possible they'll have good strategies to share for overcoming that gendered perception (at least in closer, personal relationships; passing strangers are hard to sway).

Regardless, good luck. It's frustrating dealing with how other people see you carrying so much weight in how you live.
>>
>>6448317
Alaska is literally (yes literally) retarded, just ignore/filter
>>
Don't transition. Don't listen to all of these posts trying to get you to transition.

Talk to a certified professional. A psychologist, a counselor, someone with a degree. That's the only way you'll get REAL HELP. They're trained, their job is to literally help you as much as they can. It's not shameful to seek help. You'll feel better about yourself the faster you do it.
>>
>>6450331

But a certified professional might tell them to transition either way.
>>
>>6448784

You won't be treated as such because >>6448306

Why would you expect it to work in reverse?

Your only hope would be society moving towards two genders that either sex can belong to. So crossdressers and MTFs would be viewed as women, while femboys, tomboys and dykes would be viewed as men.

I can seriously see society moving in this direction in the coming years.
>>
>>6450516
If that's the case, then it's alright. But seeing a professional is the important part.
>>
>>6450531
Therapists are useless
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.