[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know of any actual research that proves or disproves the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: YANtuau.png (39KB, 856x464px) Image search: [Google]
YANtuau.png
39KB, 856x464px
Anyone know of any actual research that proves or disproves the notion that bisexual men will string us along then dump us the minute they want to cash in on het privilege and settle down with a girl?

I'm told that this perception is a ZOMG ULTRA SUPER BIGOTED BIPHOBIC STEREOTYPE YOU SHITLORD but it's actually happened to me before, and to other homosexual men I know. Why is the discourse around these behaviors on such tight lockdown? If it is a myth, where is the research that can dispel it?
>>
>>6425544
Why don't you just ask about their past dating experience?
If they say they've never dated another guy then you're probably going to be in for a rough time. If they've only ever dated guys it's probably safe to say there's not that much risk.
>>
>>6425597
Sounds like a good rule of thumb.
>>
File: biscum.jpg (38KB, 359x398px) Image search: [Google]
biscum.jpg
38KB, 359x398px
>>6425544
>Anyone know of any actual research that proves or disproves the notion that bisexual men will string us along then dump us the minute they want to cash in on het privilege and settle down with a girl?

See: the whole of human history.
>>
Well, look up something on demographics of bisexual relationships. The vast majority of bis are in straight LTR.
>>
>>6425544
At least he out stars?
>>
It's not like they're necessarily gonna dump you. It's more that you're just not as attractive as a girl to them. That's a bit like saying "all bi men will dump you for someone more attractive" - it's not remarkable because anyone would leave a less appealing partner for a more appealing one.
>>
>>6425544
Did they fuck?
>>
I'm bisexual and like many other men in my situation, I'm not interested in romance. If it's sex with somebody I like and enjoy their company, then all the better. But I don't want a boyfriend. I just want to enjoy some M2M time and suck a cock from time to time.

Gay men often delude themselves about relationships with people who are not as far down the Kinsey scale as themselves. They assume that every man who gets involved with them is on his way to full gayhood. But bisexuals are people who can enjoy erotic time with either sex. That's why they're called bisexuals.
>>
How can you put those flowers on your messages
>>
Bisluts aren't real people.
>>
File: 836210.png (102KB, 724x224px) Image search: [Google]
836210.png
102KB, 724x224px
Bitter much?
>>
They are the same as all men, they just want to fuck. Somehow the fact that they also wants to fuck girls makes them scum.
But try and keep a monogamous relationship with another gay men and you'll find the same thing, except they'll leave you for the next dick or next hole instead of a girl.
>>
bi-man here; I left my cheating BF for a long distance relationship with a qt patootie trans.
>>
>>6425544
If you don't want to date bi people then don't, there are plenty of non biphobic people out there that won't have your weird issues.

Obviously you shouldn't be a biphobe at all, but for the same reason I also wouldn't recommend a racist date a black person or an Asian person or whatever, at least until they worked through their issues and stopped being a racist, I won't recommend biphobes bother with bi people until they stop being dumb, you'll just cause headaches until then.
>>
I was asked once about how I felt about being bisexual. I had to admit that it made my life more interesting and it was something I quite enjoyed. In fact, I was somewhat sorry for people who were trapped in a single mode of sexual expression.

Of course, a lot of the difference between gay, lesbian, and bisexual is semantics. Let's suppose a guy is married for 20 years, has satisfying sex with his wife, and fathers three children. If he suddenly decides to get a divorce and declare himself gay, that sounds like bullshit to me. He is a bisexual. That's the proper term for people who have sex with both men and women. It's just a matter of preferences.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.