[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get an adorable Arab bf that isn't a Muslim? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 13

File: adam saleh43.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
adam saleh43.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
How do I get an adorable Arab bf that isn't a Muslim?

I could settle for a Christian or a Jew, just not a Muslim. I'd prefer an agnostic/atheist though.
>>
Get a Jewish Arab then, plenty of them in Israel.
>>
>>6422845
But I live in Seattle...
>>
>>6422841
>>6422849
Why do you want an Arab so badly?

Mexican would be easier to find in Seattle and looks close enough
>>
>>6422851
I just think they're really hot. I was with the coolest and dreamiest Egyptian guy for around a year but he had to move.

I don't know, maybe a part of me just really misses him and wants him back. I can't be stuck in the past though.
>>
>>6422841
Go on to /int/s mena thread
They're all gay middle eastern weebs who don't really care about religion
>>
>>6422864
They are legitimately mentally ill and creepy.
>>
>>6422888
You wanted an Arab bf that's what you're dealing with
>>
FUCKING GAY FAGS BURN IN AN OVEN YOU QUEERBAITS
>>
>>6422892
But I had a great relationship with an Arab before. I don't see why I can't do it again. I just don't know where to look. I met him in school and I've been out of school for 2 years.

>>6422904
You tell 'em.
>>
>>6422924
You met an exceptional individual
Good luck finding another
>>
File: oc.jpg (255KB, 1000x895px) Image search: [Google]
oc.jpg
255KB, 1000x895px
Turk here. Where are you from OP?
>>
>>6422841
I've exclusively dated Middle Eastern guys (Persian and Arab) for the last ten years and they've almost all been nominally Muslim. Unless they're dangerously repressed, you shouldn't have anything to fear from them.
>>
>>6422965
Maybe he just doesn't like muslims you know?
>>
>>6422970
Well, that's just bigoted tbph.
>>
>>6422970
Yeah but the thing is whether or not they're Muslim changes nothing.
>>
>>6422943
Ah come on it can't be that bad, can it? I want to believe.

>>6422956
Seattle
>>
>>6422965
see >>6422970
>>
>>6422991
That sucks.

>tfw no western bf/mtf
>>
>>6422983
Yeah and?

>>6422985
So youre saying your religion has no affect on who you are as a person or what actions you take?
Please
Use your noggin lad

I would never date a vegetarian or vegan and they arent even inherently religious
>>
>>6423003
Sorry, man. Good luck.
>>
>>6423007
Yes. Most Muslims I know don't give a shit about religion. They consider themselves culturally Muslim and that means no degeneracy, celebrating Muslim holidays, etc. Not avoiding alcohol, pork and praying five times a day.
>>
File: wahib.jr2.jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
wahib.jr2.jpg
30KB, 640x640px
>tfw no habibi
>>
>>6422904
But anon, Hitler didn't burn fags. One of his chief comrades was a gay himself (Ernst Röhm)
>>
>>6423021
Yeah I'm sure their religion has no affect on anything in their life
Come on lad you cannot be that naive

It's like saying your upbringing has no affect on you are as a person
You even said cultural muslim
What if he doesn't like that?

I find this rhetoric laughable because people just dismiss reality for the feels
Just use your noggin
>>
>>6423048
I'm an atheist in Turkey, I have Muslim friends, there is literally nothing different between I and them except for theological opinions maybe. Nothing else.
>>
>>6422991
Dash your hopes
The odds you find someone like that again regardless of their descent are fucking low

You let a good one get away
>>
>>6423021
Don't you get that I just don't want to associate with that?
>>
>>6423056
With what anon?
>>
>>6423054
Maybe he wouldn't like you then
Stop getting your panties in a bunch

Also I doubt that theological opinions are your only differences
Youre part of an out group and they are not
>>
>>6423060
People who practice Islam. I do not want to be in a relationship with a muslim. I don't need any preaching, it's a personal decision.
>>
>>6423072
Did you read my post with your ass, anon? >>6423021

They don't preach. They are as Muslim as a Christian is Christian.
>>
>>6423085
I meant *your* preaching. I don't care. I don't want to date a muslim.
>>
>>6423085
Youre being pretty militant about this
It's funny desu
>>
>>6423063
Alright anon, tell me more about my country and my people.

Tell me about the differences between I and my Muslim friends.
>>
>>6423091
You're still reading my post with your ass, anon.
>>
>>6423113
I don't fucking know the subtleties
The fact is though you're part of not one but two out groups
Dont sit there and pretend your the average or normal
>>
>>6423121
What part of "It's my personal choice that I don't want to date a muslim" do you not understand?
>>
>>6423127
>the fact is you're not a part of muslims

How is this relevant?

I'm not getting your point anon.
>>
>>6423129
What's wrong with dating Muslims anon?
>>
>>6423141
I don't want to date one. Get the fuck off my thread.
>>
>>6423132
Youre claiming youre the same as muslims lad
>>
>>6423151
But why?

>>6423160
No anon, I'm claiming that it depends on the Muslim. There are Muslims who behave no different than the average westerner and there are Muslims who are allahu akbar.
>>
>>6423055
>You let a good one get away
I didn't have much of a choice considering he had to move to the other side of the continent. I just wish I appreciated him more when I still had him.
>>
>>6423185
see >>6423129
>>
>>6423204
I want to know why you have such a choice anon.
>>
>>6423021
This, though I think every Muslim guy I've dated abstained from pork.

I have "halal" in Arabic tattooed on my lower back and they've all only ever found it either funny or sexy.
>>
>>6423222
I'm free to not want to associate with bad ideas and people who subscribe to bad ideas.
>>
>>6423250
What kind of bad ideas anon?
>>
>>6423260
Islam.
>>
>>6423276
I need you to explain what kind of bad ideas a Muslim might have anon. Use American Muslims for example.
>>
>>6423240
allah fuck how did you come up with that and actually do it.
>>
>>6423299
>Use American Muslims for example.
Nope. It's the ideology I'm referring to. I'm not comfortable with dating people who subscribe to an ideology started by a pedo warmonger who spread his religion by the sword.
>>
>>6423348
Most Muslims that I know know nothing about the violent side of Islamic history. For all they know, Islam and Muhammad were peaceful.

Would you date a man who subscribe to Attila's, Stalin's, Lenin's, Churchill's, Eisenhower's, etc. teachings? Because they were not any less violent than Muhammad.
>>
>>6423319
I wanted a non-verbal way of indicating my preference.
>>
File: 35465.gif (2MB, 200x288px) Image search: [Google]
35465.gif
2MB, 200x288px
>>6422904
No.
>>
>>6422983
>Don't be bigoted against Muslims

Actually lad I think I will. Fuck em. I'd chuck em off of Big fucking Ben myself.
>>
>>6423400
>Most Muslims that I know know nothing about the violent side of Islamic history.
I don't care about your anecdotal muslim friends. They mean nothing to me. If they don't know about the violent history, then it seems to me like they're blind followers. Therefore, I still don't want to associate with them.

>For all they know, Islam and Muhammad were peaceful.
And that's the problem.

>Attila's, Stalin's, Lenin's, Churchill's, Eisenhower's, etc. teachings?
False equivalency. I don't know much about Churchill and Eisenhower's teaching but I sure as hell wouldn't date a Leninist or a Stalinist. I'd pass on the Atila followers too.
>>
File: 1466135858694.png (1MB, 900x5600px) Image search: [Google]
1466135858694.png
1MB, 900x5600px
>>6423400
>Most Muslims that I know know nothing about the violent side of Islamic history

So they're not actual Muslims then and ignore the literal word of God. Great. I could put lipstick on a dead pig and call it a super model but that doesn't make it one.

>Because they were not any less violent than Muhammad.

It's good that you compare Muhammad to Attila and Stalin. They all spread death and suffering and shouldn't be looked to for advice on how to live your life in modern civilized society.

And no, I wouldn't date a man who subscribed to them, just like I wouldn't date a man who subscribes to someone who teaches that it's okay to fuck children, kill non-believers, and own slaves.
>>
File: 1455710114399.jpg (82KB, 497x458px) Image search: [Google]
1455710114399.jpg
82KB, 497x458px
>>6423240
>I have "halal" in Arabic tattooed on my lower back

That's the most Swedish thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>6423618
>anecdotal

It's statistics, anon.
>>
>>6423707
You provided me with zero statistics. No it isn't.
>>
File: 1392637418326.jpg (21KB, 433x374px) Image search: [Google]
1392637418326.jpg
21KB, 433x374px
>>6423675
Top kek
>>
>>6423753
Only 10-15 of European Muslims support Islamic rules/Sharia for example.
>>
>>6423832
>35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
>42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
>22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
>29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall)
http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Even if it was only 10-15 percent (which it isn't, I'm sure you pulled those statistics out of your ass), that's completely unacceptable. That is a very large minority. Just because 10-15% of them support Sharia, you can bet that another 10-15% can justify bombings, another 10-15% believe that women shouldn't have rights, another 10-15% believe that homosexuality should be outlawed, etc.

We're not talking about the people. We're talking about the ideology, and I have zero respect for the people who subscribe to this disgusting ideology
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 332x251px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 332x251px
>>6423902
I said European Muslims, not Pakis in Britain or niggers in France.
>>
>>6423927
"Pakis in Britian" and "niggers in France" are literally European Muslims.

Just stop already. You're embarrassing yourself at this point.
>>
>>6423927
If you meant white muslims like Bosnians and Albanians, those statistics are still not in their favor given how those countries have had secular values pounded into them. This is only people who support Sharia, mind you. No mention of the contempt for homosexuality, women, and other radical ideas.
>>
>>6424006
Uh, they're Pakis and Niggers. Since when are they European?

>amerifat education

>>6424027
I meant European/White Muslims.

>No mention of the contempt for homosex, women, radical ideals

What do you think Sharia is?
>>
>>6424048
When someone says "European Muslims", most of the time they're talking about Pakis and niggers. Don't blame me, blame the retards who let that filth into your countries and made it the norm.

>What do you think Sharia is?
Sharia is all of those things. Guess what? You can hate homosexuals and women without believing in Sharia. Sharia includes those things but that isn't all that Sharia is.

You realize you're not debunking any of these claims, right? All you're doing is splitting hairs. Why do you dumbass apologists keep ignoring the problem? Islam is a disgusting and vile religion that is evil at it's core. I claimed I would never date a muslim. You asked why. I told you because it's an evil belief system at its core. I'm still waiting on a rebuttal.
>>
>>6424121
You're the first person I encountered who calls Pakis/arabs/niggers European.

>you dont have to believe in sharia to support these things

Would you date an Eastern European? Because they hate homosexuals more than some Muslim people like Turks or Albanians.
>>
>>6423927
>conveniently crops out western Europe in his image
Nice straw man
>>
>>6424172
>conveniently crops out western europe

What?
>>
File: turkey celebrate orlando.png (496KB, 770x415px) Image search: [Google]
turkey celebrate orlando.png
496KB, 770x415px
>>6424166
>Because they hate homosexuals more than some Muslim people like Turks
>more than Turks
>muh ebil christians may may
pic related Turkey celebrating Orlando shooter
>>
>>6424166
Would you date an Eastern European? Because they hate homosexuals more than some Muslim people like Turks or Albanians.
False equivalency. Try again.
>>
File: ILGA-Europe-LGBT-Rights-Map.jpg (80KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
ILGA-Europe-LGBT-Rights-Map.jpg
80KB, 800x561px
>>6424185
>its a meme bro

Not according to pic related.

>pic related turkey celebrating orlando shooter
No it isn't. It's an article on Turkish stormfront equivalent that says "Perverted homosexuals were killed".

It was widely criticized by everyone in the country.
>>
>>6424200
False equivalency my ass.
>>6424209

>they dindu nuffins
>moozlems are evil

You're deluded anon. :)
>>
>>6424222
>False equivalency my ass.
Not an argument. Try again.

>A BLOO BLOO MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN BOO HOO
>>
>>6424226
>not an arguement

Not an arguement.
>>
>>6424245
Get off the thread, kid. You lost. Just do us all a favor and don't be an asshole your whole life.
>>
>>6424260
You still haven't answered. >>6424209

Would you date an Eastern European, even though they're less tolerant than a Muslim country?
>>
>>6424209
>Bosnia
>Turkey
>Azerbaijan
>Cyprus
literally every muslim country is RED for LGBT people

Meanwhile look at all those hateful Christian countries like Sweden, Norway, UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Iceland
>>
>>6424209
>It was widely criticized by everyone in the country.
citation needed
>>
>>6424286
Look at all these tolerant Christian countries of Russia, Armenia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Italy, San Marino, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, Monaco, Cyprus!

So you're saying you would not date an Eastern European? Say it.
>>
>>6424292
Citation of what?
>>
>>6424275
A false equivalency is not an argument, but I'll answer it anyway because you don't know how to debate. Yes, I'd date an Eastern European because being an Eastern European is not a choice. Being a Muslim is. If a Muslim ceases to believe in the religion, they are no longer Muslims.
>>
File: 1461304764273.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1461304764273.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>6424346
>I'd date an Eastern European even though he hates me because he was born to hate me, I can't help it
>I wouldn't date a Muslim who doesn't hate me because durr

I'm done, goodbye.
>>
>>6424383
WOOHOO FALSE EQUIVALENCIES AND STRAWMEN!

Did you really just say Eastern Europeans were born to hate gay people? Yeah, you're a retard.

Muslims subscribe to an ideology that is evil at its core. I will not date anyone who subscribes to that ideology.

It's alright, buddy. I used to be a white-knight for muslims too. You'll learn one day. Again, don't be an asshole your whole life.
>>
>>6423240
>think every Muslim guy I've dated abstained from pork.
This becomes habit. My dad was raised in a moslem community, so no pork. Not because his dad gave a shit, but because "what would the neighbours think??". He's an atheist now and has been for like 30 years, but he still can't eat pork - he's just not used to it and still associates it with being "unclean" even though he logically knows that's not the case.
>>
>>6424346
You have to understand that while this is 100% logical and correct, a lot of people don't see it that way. They'll consider themselves "muslim" even though they're actually not since they don't believe in the religion but just celebrate the holidays and stuff. And labels are defined by use, not logic. So lots of people are "muslim" because basically they don't eat pork, celebrate a few holidays by getting shitfaced and stuffing themselves with sweets, and also because the say that they're muslim because they don't understand that they're really not. That's just the way it is - that's how reality looks if we take a peak at it, that's how most "muslims" who are secular think. It doesn't make sense but there it is.
>>
>>6424298
>Cyprus
>Christian

>Eastern Europe
>Christian
Eastern European countries are still nominally atheist after almost a century of Soviet state imposed atheism. Where reminder Homosexuality was illegal in Soviet Union.
However it was based Russia that decriminalized homosexuality.

Also like how you ignored that EVERY muslim country in Europe is RED for LGBT people.
>>
>>6424314
Citation where you claimed everyone in Turkey condemned the Turkish newspaper for celebrating Orlando LGBT shooting. because you said
>It was widely criticized by everyone in the country.

So show sources where everyone in Turkey criticized it
>>
>>6424541
The Ottomans/Turks decriminalized homosexuality in 19th century, before every European country ever except Poland I believe.

And Cyprus is indeed Christian.

>I love how you ignored how every Muslim country on that map is red

So? Most European countries on that map are also either red or have really low tolerance towards homosex. Look at that map. Your beloved western Europe is just as homophobic.

>36% Ireland
>29% Switzerland
>35 Sovenia
>10% Monaco
>14% San Marino
>19% Italy
>21% Andorra
>28% Luxembourg
>16% Liechtenstein
>47% Finland
>35% Czech Rep
>27% Slovakia
>43% Austria
>>
>>6424555
http://www.cumhuriyet.com.tr/haber/turkiye/550366/Yeni_Akit_in_insanlik_disi_manseti_Daily_Mail_gazetesine_malzeme_oldu.html

One of most bought newspapers in Turkey.

http://www.diken.com.tr/yeni-akit-orlandodaki-saldirida-da-bildigimiz-gibi-sapkin-escinsellerin-gittigi-bar/

http://haber.sol.org.tr/medya/yeni-akit-abddeki-katliama-cok-sevindi-sapkin-escinsellerin-gittigi-158940

http://odatv.com/akit-dunyaya-rezil-etti-1406161200.html

Should I post more? Is there a quota I need to fill to convince you?
>>
>>6422983
Saying that anon is bigoted is like saying a black person is bigoted for disliking neonazis and members of the KKK.
>>
>>6428052
What if the neo-Nazi isn't fully neo-Nazi? Like, what if his parents were neo-Nazis and he respects them and the Third Reich and intensely dislikes Jews, but he's also a huge faggot that worships BBC? Are you telling me a black guy wouldn't want to pump his tight Aryan ass full of corrupting untermensch semen?

That's a more accurate analogy.
>>
>>6428165
>respects them and the Third Reich and intensely dislikes Jews, but he's also a huge faggot that worships BBC

I just realized this is essentially /lgbt/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>6422860
Know your history, A LOT OF MEXICAN MEN ARE OF ARAB DESCENT.|
Mexico was colonized mostly by non-christians during the Spanish Inquisition. However when it followed to Mexico a lot of people were forced to convert.
Lots of Christian lebanese and Iranian blood, and also lots of Jewish.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.