[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you buy his story /lgbt/? I know this is an older story b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Do you buy his story /lgbt/? I know this is an older story but I am just no reading about it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2058921/Chris-Birch-stroke-Rugby-player-wakes-gay-freak-gym-accident.html

>Burly rugby player has a stroke after freak gym accident… wakes up gay and becomes a hairdresser

>Burly rugby player has a stroke after freak gym accident… wakes up gay and becomes a hairdresser

>Chris Birch loses eight stone and transforms himself from skinhead to 'preened man'

>Gives up job in bank and retrains as a hairdresser
>>
Weirder things have happened to people with strokes.
>>
>>6421733
There was a mass murderer who said he one day started getting headaches and thoughts about killing people for no reason out of the blue. In his will he said he wanted to leave his brain to science in the hopes of discovering what caused people to be like him. Turns out he had a massive brain tumor.
>>
>>6421733
Oh man, I'm glad he's happy, but if I were him I would be terrified of having another stroke and possibly turning straight again. I mean I know the first stroke caused him to leave his female fiance, but now he has a male fiance and says he would never want to go back because he's happier than ever. I would be terrified if I were him of losing that if I got another stroke and turned straight, I'm so glad I was born gay and wasn't stroked into it.
>>
Brain damage turns you gay.
>>
>>6421733
I find it interesting his boyfriend, now fiance doesn't believe him and believes he was always gay but repressed.
>>
File: gay brian.jpg (53KB, 771x507px) Image search: [Google]
gay brian.jpg
53KB, 771x507px
>>6421765
Gay men have different brains that straight men.

Gay men have brains more similar to heterosexual women while lesbians have similar brains to straight men. It's not damage, it's in the circuitry that was created in the womb.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/study-says-brains-of-gay/
>>
>>6421777

Just kidding m8.
>>
>>6421765
>>6421777
Type in brainblogger and then .com and after it copy and paste this
/2015/05/14/homosexuality-in-the-brain/

I hate 4chans spam detection system, it's a pain in the ass when trying to reference some things.
>>
>>6421733
I know this is a troll thread anyway but...

It's faar more likely that the stroke changed his life outlook rather than changing his orientation, which led him to come out as gay. Also possible there was some damage to his frontal lobe or something that factors into peoples decision making, that would prevent him from quitting a job on a whim to become a hairdressor. I don't believe the stroke would change his orientation, that's kind of illogical. It's more likely he was bi or gay to begin with and was repressed it before the stroke, the stroke damages a pathway or part of the brain in decision making (ie. I won't come out as gay because I don't want my family to disown me, being effeminate is fun but I don't want to get made fun of so I'm not doing any of that gay shit, being a hairstylist would be easy and fun but I'm going to work at a banker because it pays better).

tl;dr Brain damage doesn't make a person gay, having a gay brain makes a person gay. Brain damage could however interfere with a persons normal process of decision making / ability to ignore impulses that the person deems not good in the long term.
>>
>>6422442
How is this a troll?
>>
>>6421733
I've read about brain injuries causing this before. Read about one where the guy was injured, woke up and was a pedo. The reverse has happened before too where a gay guy gets a brain injury and wakes up straight
>>
>>6422476
>The reverse has happened before too where a gay guy gets a brain injury and wakes up straight
source?

I don't buy it.
>>
>>6422476
I sincerely think this was a convenient excuse to explain why you hadn't come out sooner and also a great ploy for publicity, he gets free publicity for being a hair stylist and curious people are going to come in and see him as if he is an ripley's Believe it or not exhibit, also there's already been a documentary made about him and his experience which I'm sure he made a penny or two off of called

>I woke up gay

It's bunk.
>>
>Mr Birch recalled: ‘I was gay when I woke up and I still am. It sounds strange but when I came round I immediately felt different.
>‘I wasn’t interested in women any more. I was definitely gay. I had never been attracted to a man before – I’d never even had any gay friends.
>‘But I didn’t care about who I was before, I had to be true to my feelings.’

Sounds to me like excuses. He's probably been gay his entire life and took this opportunity to come out.
>>
>>6428872
Either its an excuse or he was so repressed that the stroke made it seem to him like he had turned gay and he had lost memories in the process of the repression. I buy into strokes destroying memories or making one less inhibited but not changing sexual orientation. I mean I have never ever heard of someone having a stroke and waking up transgender. I think it's bull.
>>
>>6421744
That was Charles Whitman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
>>
>>6421766
I mean there is an argument to be made for that as well. He had what was essentially a near death experience. He may have come to, realized how close he was to death, and that he only gets one shot at life and then just decided to go all in on the gay train.

But I think that is unlikely. No matter how repressed someone thinks they are in acting straight most other people can at least see signs of that person being gay.
>>
>>6421757
You still have to worry about having that first stroke make you straight :/

Could be worse though, it could make you a tranny.
>>
>>6434280
It's bull, and even if it is true, 99.9% of people who have strokes don't experience such a change.

>>6434289
That's depressing. I'd hate to live life without a dick.
>>
>>6434289
>packing removal

I remember that day, pretty good.

Also, why do Thai-ginas seem to have the vagina below the actual vulva/labia. My western fanny is nothing like that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.