[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See that line right there known as the "Raphe"? When

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

See that line right there known as the "Raphe"? When I play with it I get horny really fast, why is that? Is it made out of some sort of vaginal tissue that becomes merely a line when the Y chromosome gets introduced?
>>
>>6420169
Mine is also really sensitive, especially when I'm being fucked. What's up with that?
>>
did you really never take a proper biology or anatomy class?

yes that's how it works. all zygotes start out female, and later become male through other conditions being met. the vaginal lips seal up to become the sack, the clitoris lengthens, and the urethra moves into it.

all human anatomy is very analogous.
>>
>>6420169
OP i would like to try this on you, you down? lol
>>
>>6421025
A very aristocratic view. You know the conventions humans have ascribed to the phenomena of human sexual differentiation, whooptee shit.

You're wrong too.

Humans are asexual to begin with and only through the presence of testosterone and anti-mullerian hormone (AMH) does sex differentiation into male or female occur between weeks 6-8 of fetal development.

Try being genuinely helpful next time instead of a giant douche.
>>
>>6421025
>>6425443

edit: presence or absence.

regardless, go fuck yourself
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.