[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all whores from /lgbt/: If you use pic related + condoms,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1464794953319.jpg (10KB, 338x435px) Image search: [Google]
1464794953319.jpg
10KB, 338x435px
To all whores from /lgbt/:

If you use pic related + condoms, you'll never worry about HIV anymore. It's impossible to get HIV with the combination of these two.

Don't need to thank me.
>>
Yes, I love getting my pharmaceutical advice from anonymous knobheads on the internet, so this post is great for me
>>
>>6415842

>implying there aren't drug resistant strains of HIV
>implying PrEP doesn't lead to drug resistant strains of HIV like antibiotics and bacteria

This "100% safe" ignorance is what made super gonorrhea. Sluts should just be segregated to an island where they can breed superbugs without harming the rest of us.
>>
>>6416302

Didn't you read the part of condom?
>>
>>6416306

Did you know condoms aren't 100% either? I thought that was obvious, especially since you suggested truvada in addition to condoms instead of condoms alone.
>>
>>6416556

>condoms + PrEP
>chance of getting HIV

lol???? Are you crazy? Nope.
>>
>>6416870

All it takes is one condom you kept too long or stored incorrectly.
>>
>>6415842
how much does it cost?
>>
Pretty sure having a consequence-free attitude about gay sex is how AIDS got to be a problem for us. Also haven't you heard of MED RESISTANT STRAINS?
>>
>>6417024

You can't talk sense into sluts, famalam.
>>
>>6417024

>pretty sure having a consequence-free attitude about gay sex is how AIDS got to be a problem

You are using two fucking protections: PrEP + Condoms.

The chances are almost impossible to get HIV.
>>
Interesting
>>
>>6417133
Until HIV evolves to not give two fucks about PReP and it is the sole responsibility of faggots using Truvada as an excuse to bareback across down and use their BPs and cum magnets.

Don't be a slut. Be pure and save your bussy for your one true husbando.
>>
>>6415842
PrEP was always intended to be used with condoms. Pretty sure your doctor is supposed to inform you that PrEP is not 100% effective and there also quite a few Truvada resistant strains around.
Your doctor will give you a liability form explaining that you agree it is only part of a proper comprehensive prevention strategy and that you agree to use condoms in a consistent and correct usage. So your doctor is not liable for any infections if you had not been using condoms.
>>
>>6423646

I know, right? These fucking faggot sluts.
>>
>>6423646
>>6424296

Lot of gays get HIV from their husbandos
>>
>>6426193

This.
>>
>>6426193
>>6429535

Yeah this is why I stay away from "relationships", especially "open" ones which is just asking for AIDS. Faggots cannot be loyal to one man, they need an infinite amount of dicks or ass and will catch HIV eventually and give it to you
>>
>>6415842
Why do I need a prescription ? If it prevents HIV, then shouldn't it be more widely available ?
>>
>>6423646
>save your bussy for your one true husbando
My husbando doesn't exist and he never will.
>>
>>6431074
Because mass use defeats the purpose because HIV would just become resistant to it. Same reason we don't do OTC antibiotics.
>>
>>6431091
Then what's the point of using it at all ?
>>
>>6431117
to pacify the masses while millions still die
>>
>>6415842
.......anyone else find truvada made them promiscuous and horny af?

its probably not a coincidence i've fucked a bunch of people since starting this med.
>>
Alternatively you could stop fucking everything that moves and be more conservative with your body.

You know like normal people.

:^)
>>
>>6431117
In an ideal world PrEP would essentially be a "cure" to HIV. Unfortunately we don't live in an ideal world. Even if people didn't use condoms but maintained their medication properly it would decrease the HIV rate faster than the drug resistance mutation rate.
As far as I'm aware they have at best made the HIV rate growth about equivalent to population growth since PrEP was released, and PrEP has also resulted in a much faster microevolution rate causing much more drug resistance.
>>
Is there a source on PrEP not being 100% effective?

This is the first time I'm hearing about this. I was under the impression that it was impossible to contract HIV so long as you kept up your daily dose. I've been on Truvada for approximately six months and I don't want to think about the sheer number of bare cocks I've taken in that period.
>>
>>6433316
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-exposure_prophylaxis#Research
>>
>>6415842
yeah, never gonna happen OP. Just look in your very own thread. Think about all the fags out there like this anon: >>6433316.

>It's really sad that I can say this but...
Enjoy your SuperAIDS.
>>
>>6433316
Holy shit, get it together, anon. I really hope you were joking with this post.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.