[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever think that you're just attracted to feminine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1464916514012.jpg (189KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1464916514012.jpg
189KB, 720x1280px
Do you ever think that you're just attracted to feminine or twink like guys because guys are affectionate and cute without the stupid feminist bitch like mentality that comes with most women? I really get the sense that a lot of women think that men are their puppets, they toy around with them with their pussy and think that it's okay because men are just worthless dog food who oppress women because they wear sexy clothes and then walk around thinking that if someone looks at them like they're sexy then that's somehow really sexist behavior.
>>
>>6409279
>a lot of women think that men are their puppets
Yes it's true, and a lot of men think that women are their puppets.

A lot of sassy gay men think they can make other sassy gay men their puppets.

And so on, and so on. Humans are deceitful and manipulative by nature. You have to find people that overcome this.
>>
>Do you ever think that you're just attracted to feminine or girly girls because girls are affectionate and cute without the stupid alpha bitch like mentality that comes with most men? I really get the sense that a lot of men think that women are their puppets, they toy around with them with their dick and think that it's okay because women are just worthless dog food who oppress men because they work 9-5 jobs and then walk around thinking that if they bring home the money then they get to control their wives.
>>
>>6409324
So it's masculinity that's the problem! I agree with this.
>>
I'm not attracted to feminine men or twinks at all tho
>>
>>6409344
Are you part of the problem?
>>
>>6409361
You're not really a guy in my eyes if you want to be feminine or a twink. And I don't want anything to do with such creatures.
>>
>>6409370
hahahah okie
>>
>>6409279
Who is that cutie?
>>
>>6409492
idk someone posted them on lit.
>>
>>6409279

for me its about domination, im straight with a bullying fetish
ever since i started powerlifting/cycling roids like 3 years ago Ive felt an intense urge to bully cuter/smaller males, not sex necessarily but making them rub my feet and stuff...havent acted on it yet though
im a normie chad that fucks girls regularly, usually visit /fit/ and /pol/..my theory is excess testosterone, maybe im repressing stuff...
anyone in the same boat? would anyone even be interested in a non-sexual "relationship" like that? how do i go about finding someone, have to be discreet
>>
>>6409492
>>6409279
Red?
>>
>>6409492
Mikisha-transgirl on tumblr. Shes on kageshit too so she might come from here
>>
>>6409743
kageshi is so awesome
>>
>>6409279

>too beta for women
>m...maybe twinks will respect me

Twinks are just as if not more vacuous and self-centered as most women are. Get off the internet and experience real people, OP.
>>
>>6409670
I had a friend who was way stronger than me and would kind of bully and wrestle me all the time, even though it was never a contest. I would provoke him. He fell for it every time, and would hold me and act all dominant.
>>
>>6411047
women love twinks you faggot
>>
>>6411143
I think they were talking about the guy being too beta for women.
>>
>>6411143

What does that have anything to do with what I said? Of course they do
>>
>>6409670
Excess testosterone is automatically converted into estrogen, hence gyno.

You sound insecure and mentally ill, it's a given that you're attracted to borderline trannies. Bodybuilders in general are dysmorohic af. So perhaps at some point you'll become a hon.
>>
>>6411685

>Matt Kroc/Janae Kroc
>>
>>6409279
>because guys are affectionate and cute without the stupid feminist bitch like mentality that comes with most women?
Oh...
I thought it was because we were all closet pedophiles.
>>
>>6409670

You're bisexual, anon. That's all, domination is probably the most natural fetish around.
>>
I usually assume that people with weird hangups about women hate their mom for some reason.

Women are great. They're soft, friendly, submissive, curvy, self-lubricating and often smell good.
>>
File: db69d57d862b2255a1cb7ed7392f216f.jpg (311KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
db69d57d862b2255a1cb7ed7392f216f.jpg
311KB, 706x1000px
>>6411143
What about the more niche, thick 2n5 variety of cuteboy?
>>
>>6409279
yeah i think my initial reasons for developing this fetish was the idea of satisfying my dyke urges without having to talk to girls, seriously

>>6411987
>I usually assume that people with weird hangups about women hate their mom for some reason.
das me

>They're soft, friendly, submissive, curvy, self-lubricating
damn das not me guess i'll never get laid anyway so it's fine to fap to traps
>>
For me, it's just being attracted to my own kind. Commonality of experience/interest to some extent, makes it a lot easier to connect and feel understood, plus it helps when dealing with certain issues/worries.

I feel like women don't have a whole lot to do with it though, makes it more about them when femboys and twinks are fuckhot for their own merits to me, I feel like it's a lot less narrow in terms of what's attractive on an individual basis without having to be some weird paragon of dimorphism, plus the group tends to skew to the cuter side of things anyway. Only issue is the rarity, sucks living in a literal and figurative desert outside of me and my boyfriend.
>>
>>6409743
She's really sweet, be nice to her.
>>
>>6409279

I am attracted to twink like guys because secretly I want a beautiful woman to fuck me in the ass for real instead of with a strapon.
>>
Dating men is definitely easier sometimes, but guys aren't immune to engaging in shitty entitled behavior either. Its not even just feminine guys, becuase there are a lot of masculine guys who are massive irritating cunts too.

I think the reason I'm primarily attracted to fem guys (and trannies sometimes) is because I relate to them better than I do guys who carry themselves in a more masculine way and have masculine hobbies. A lot of fem guys also have to put a lot of work into their appearance to look cute, which is really attractive imo. Some masculine guys attractive for similar reasons. I'm not attracted to fatties and hairballs so a guy who is lean, reasonably fit and clean shaven comes across as someone who really cares for himself, and I like that.

Apart from that I just find androgyny really hot. There's something kind of offputting to me about extreme dimorphism. But sexually I'm only interested in cock, so naturally I gravitate toward male people who are somewhere in the middle. Basically fem guys are cute as hell because they're a lot of things most men aren't, and being fem as well, I relate to them more.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 196x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 196x144px
>>6413871
Thanks for sharing your life story.
>>
>>6413871
>But sexually I'm only interested in cock,

What if you found a 7-10 non-op transgirl but she had a male sex drive, hobbies, "male perspective on relationships"?

Or are you only attracted to androgynous boyish bodies?
>>
>>6414040
Its more of a preference than a hard limit. As long as she isn't obnoxious to be around I can deal with dissimilar personalities. Physically, as long as she has and is ok with her cock idc. Tbqh most transgirls, even the ones who pass quite well don't exactly look cis to me so I'll naturally see them as androgynous regardless. Do prefer smaller breasts though.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.