[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay Legbutts, let's get a few things straight. >St

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: no excuses boo.gif (2MB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
no excuses boo.gif
2MB, 475x267px
Okay Legbutts, let's get a few things straight.

>Straight allies are a good thing don't boo them when they are supporting us

>Don't copy that Black Lives Matter obnoxious chant of "Say Their Names!" and also in doing so interrupting someone while they're talking, we don't need to start acting like packs of unruly niggers

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2016/06/14/lgbt-ally-nick-jonas-pays-tribute-to-orlando-victims-receives-boos-from-crowd/

The gay folks who booed Nick Jonas at this vigil are acting like Niggers and need to be called out for mimicking a culture that ought not be mimicked because it is disgraceful to interrupt people with BLM phrases such as

>Hurr Say Their Names... hurr!

That is all my fellow gays you may sashay away now.
>>
>>6389211
straight allies suck, they have no fucking clue what they are talking about ever and don't mind speaking on behalf of the lgbt community whenever they please because they "support gay marriage" or smth like that gives them any credibility (because gays are obviously the only letter that matters kek)
>>
>>6389272
Why are trannies always so bitter?
>>
>>6389299
>str8 detected
this isn't your board, go away
>>
>>6389299
Because they are gross hons who are angry that people are uncomfortable sharing a restroom with someone that looks like a fat man with stubble wearing a wig and knee-high socks.
>>
>>6389211
Get off 4chan fag
>>
>>6389391
>Responding to yourself

Classic fail! Just classic.
>>
>>6389211
no fuck that. if they're famous, they don't get to be a str8 ally. they are, without a doubt, 100 % of the time, just doing to make themselves look better.

and even when they're not famous, still fuck them because they're just doing it to make themselves look better.

just fuck them. fuck them all. they don't know what it's like and they don't actually care. fuck them all.
>>
>>6389418
Then perhaps gays should kerp their mouths shut and quit whining about "intolerance" and constantly want others to pander to them. Seriously, gays having rights, just like blacks, proves that they just end up being ungrateful cunts
>>
>>6389211
Yeah, that's the LGBT community for you. They're leftist garbage owned and run by feminists and liberals. I refuse to be part of the cancer that is LGBT. I'm right-leaning, voting Trump, and support citizens owning guns.
>>
>>6389272
Well then they aren't an "ally" so much as a "cunt". A real ally is supposed to support, but not take over; is supposed to place their queer friends first and not think of how good and liberal they look.
>>
>>6389211
Our "straight allies" are only allies because it's trendy to hang out with those silly gays.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.