[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cops face questions over why it took three hours for SWAT te

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: inaction.jpg (115KB, 634x492px) Image search: [Google]
inaction.jpg
115KB, 634x492px
Cops face questions over why it took three hours for SWAT teams to storm Orlando nightclub as police chief admits officers may have shot some of the VICTIMS

2:22am - Mateen pledges allegiance to ISIS
5:00am - SWAT blasts hole in side of club wall
5:05am - Mateen emerges from hole and is shot

???

>Police Chief John Mina and officers are facing scrutiny for the response
>Took three hours for tactical units to enter after Omar Mateen opened fire
>Delay has raised questions that the gunman was given more time to shoot
>Orlando cops have already admitted they've learned from the attack
>SWAT set off explosives outside Pulse nightclub to blow holes in the wall
>But the devices didn't penetrate the exterior, so they had to use a vehicle

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639596/Did-delay-police-response-shooter-time.html#ixzz4BZrk8sNa
>>
>>6389184
There's only two ways into the building and leading a squad through either one could easily result in death. It was also 2am in the morning and the club itself had dim lighting thus further limiting visibility. Doesn't take a tactician to realize that making a move on the front door would be suicide.
>>
>>6389198
It took three hours after initial gunfire to blow a hole in the side of the club.
>>
i wonder how many of the hostages the cops ended up shooting in all that clusterfuck
>>
>>6389223
probably most of them
>>
>>6389184
Lazy facing coward cops hoping he would blow his own head off so they don't have to deal with it. I've done armed security for 8 years in some on California lesser known worst areas... exotic hot spots like, Stockton, Mack Road in Sacramento (a really small bad getto in an otherwise great city) let me tell you. Like 10% of cops are good and do 90% of the work, the rest are spineless bigotted, racist, sexist, deep down putrid cowards.....
>>
>>6389184
Get off 4chan fag
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.