[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to tell somebody: I'm bisexual. I guess I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: josh-and-i-are-good-people[1].jpg (151KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
josh-and-i-are-good-people[1].jpg
151KB, 612x380px
I just want to tell somebody: I'm bisexual.

I guess I'm in the closet because I never felt the need to come out. "Coming out" as a baseline human being made no emotional or logical sense to me, since I assumed bisexual was the default state of being. I used to say things like that with definitive finality. "Oh come on, guys, everybody's bisexual." (I've evolved since then.)

I never dated guys in high school -- only girls. So was I really bisexual?

My Dad died not knowing. I have no interest in telling my mother.

And it's not that I'm ashamed, it's just that I ... don't like her. I don't have any interest in her hysterics over my inner, private self. She doesn't belong here. She's not invited. Fuck her. She wouldn't handle it well.

Is that being in the closet? Even now it feels completely strange to me, and incorrect, to apply that term to bisexuality.

My closest friend is a real jerk about my bisexuality. Which is surprising to me because she's bisexual herself. She says:

People who aren't bisexual pretending to be bisexual is "bisexual erasure" and it's a serious problem.

I guess she thinks she's the gatekeeper of who can and can't be bisexual.

I told her, "I'm thinking of forcing myself into a longterm relationship with a man, just so you'll believe me."

And she laughed and said, "That's about what it would take."

That hurt so bad.

I don't feel, and have never felt, like part of the LGBTQ community. That acronym feels like it applies to other people. People who struggle for something -- for acceptance in society, for equal rights. People who come together in community because of the straight world which has rejected them.

I haven't struggled. I feel like that's not my struggle. That's not my community.

I've never been in a room, or a house, with a lot of other LGBTQ people, bonding, laughing, drinking, dancing. Tied together by some intangible commonality that makes us know: we are the same.

But I'm bisexual anyway. Because I say so.
>>
>>6388083
hi I am bisexual also, didnt start acting on those impulses until i was 26 however.
>Fuck ur dike friend, she sounds like a dusty cunt
Go date some guys its good fun
>>
It's incredible how much I can't bring myself to care about "bi" issues, ha
>>
>>6388161

Nobody here needs your personal validation.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 696x464px
Well put. I came out as bisexual in tenth grade, and around 28 realized I was pansexual, because gender never really mattered to me. You sound like youre fairly comfortable in your skin, and thats awesome. I got your back. I know what its like to not Feel like part os the 'community', you dont gp to parades and you probably dress like a slob. But youre cared about. I care about you. You keep doing you, and strut your shit right past anyone who tries to hold you back. Be the change you want to see. Much love.
>>
>>6388400
>>6388137

Thanks for not being a-holes, fellow travelers. I appreciate you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.