[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i get one? they're kinda expensive, but whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Bad_dragon_logo.jpg (33KB, 793x253px) Image search: [Google]
Bad_dragon_logo.jpg
33KB, 793x253px
should i get one? they're kinda expensive, but whenever im horny i really want one.
>>
Git it fgt
>>
>>6382639
which one? they're all pretty expensive, so i dont want to waste a bunch of money on a shitty model.
>>
>>6382611
I had a friend who got the Xenomorph one. She said it was pretty good.

Have another friend who got the werewolf one. She said it was great. No personal experience of my own, though.
>>
File: hipowerdicks.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hipowerdicks.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>6382647
do you like the knot?
medium razor is reasonably sized and stays in really nice
large razor mashes the fuck outta your prostate
david is really thick, but doesn't stay in so well

other than that I can't really help you other than buy smaller than you think you want
>>
>>6382786
yeah i want something with a knot

looking at the gryphon (m/l) and rex (m) mainly
>>
>>6382813
only rex i got is XL, and I've never gotten the knot in
medium might be cool, been waiting for a large flop to show up, firm with a cup

def get the suction cup, and go for the firm
soft is like toying with a water baloon, medium's better, but firm's where it's at.
>>
>>6382832
do you like the cum tube?
>>
>>6382838
nah, just makes it a bitch to clean

got one on a large (now it's an XL) chance
not really good for getting lube in there, just catches shit and complicates cleaning and drying
Just use both water based and oil based lube (like crisco or butter) and it goes a lot easier. The water based stuff sticks to your skin well enough, and is slipperier, but the oil based stuff sticks to the toy a lot better.

Going to bed now, got work in the morning.
>>
>>6382611
poor fag here
>$400 on a dildo is opulent
a $30 one does fine, im sure u can get a good giant dildo for 1/4th the bad dragon price
>>
>>6382936
i like the designs and that it's all silicone. the problem with a lot of cheaper toys is that they use toxic materials full of phthalates
>>
>>6382998
pretty sure bd has a bargain / defect section. mistake colors, minor flaws, etc.
>>
>>6382998
the designs are great but lets be adults here, bad dragon are not the only non-toxic toys... Yea sure if u spend $20 on a sex shop dildo it could be a lemon, but you can usually smell those ones. I'm not saying to buy the cheapest toy im just saying there is a happy medium between toxic chinese shit and massively over priced high quality dildo's
I think u can find reasonably priced high quality dildo's
like how much is an oviposture
>>
File: ovipositorsneak.jpg (1MB, 1280x1189px) Image search: [Google]
ovipositorsneak.jpg
1MB, 1280x1189px
>>6383116
>oviposture
you mean the Ovipositor dildos?

That's kind of a leap from "I want an odd looking, high quality dildo" to "I've got a fetish for inserting alien egg sacks into my body." At any rate,pretty sure they are around the same price as the dragons.
>>
>>6382786
>>6382832
>>6382856
>buy smaller than you think you want
>def get the suction cup
>go for the firm
>cum tube? nah, just makes it a bitch to clean
All of these. The suction base is literally the best ever. As far as knots go, I have a bruiser. Getting the knot in takes a little work, and it's somewhat hard with it being so close to the base but when you are horny as hell you love it. It might be a little expensive, but it's worth it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.