/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need love advice. I'm a transitioning mtf and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1456489666259.jpg (62KB, 661x660px) Image search: [Google]
1456489666259.jpg
62KB, 661x660px
I need love advice.
I'm a transitioning mtf and I've fallen for a "straight" gynephile guy. He always goes out of his way to approach and talk to me and he seems interested, but he seems afraid of accepting his sexuality. He's very worried about how others view his masculinity. How do I help him feel comfortable asking me out, or should I just give up on him?
>>
>>6379339
Give up, you will never find a real straight guy, unless they are a chaser. Just take up a hobby like reading, buying cats or posting on 4chan.
>>
Don't listen to >>6379350 , I think you deserve the chance to try with him. Everyone deserves a chance at love, after all. My advice might be to find a way to carefully breach this topic too him, and explain what you've said to us, that you just want him to feel comfortable. Being a gay guy myself, I strugglewith some homophobic tendencies myself, but with everything, it's embracing it that makes hesitation go away. If he's coming onto you, it sounds like he's already partially considering it.
>>
>>6379339
Put your dick in his butt, he'll love you forever
>>
I'd say ask him out before you give up. He might be interested, but not sure enough in himself to initiate it. If he's interested and you ask, he's probably going to say yes.
>>
>>6379377
He knows I'm bi. When I first told him, that's when his interest in me started. I asked him once jokingly "why wouldn't you want to date a boy?" and he said that he was straight and didn't like boys, but he had the most painful expression on his face. He's so adorable; I want to be his housewife.
>>
>>6379339
OP how attractive are you?
>>
>>6379407
Actually pretty attractive. I wear bb-cream and other twink makeup. I dress alright. I'm actually out of his league by a bit, but I want him so bad. I'm afraid of intimidating him.
>>
>>6379397
>>637977 here, if he cracks so easily, I'd suggest being brutally honest and telling him that he's not fooling you. You could try being gentle about it, but I would suggest you try and mention how you notice he hesitates when he says he's straight.
>>
>>6379415
I recommend simply talking to him, that makes you approachable, if hes interested in you he'll ask you out.
>>
>>6379389
Let him put his dick in your butt
>>
>>6379424
>>6379453
I've never asked someone out before. I've always been the one to be asked out.
I have his snapchat, what do I do? How do I start a conversation?
>>
>>6379475
dick pic
>>
>>6379475
>How do I start a conversation?
Start with a relatable topic "what did you do for [recent holiday]?" if he mentions an interest of his like "i went to the beach to surf" the drill these topics to get as specific as possible without sounding like you're questioning him. Make sure you speak about your interests and then give him the chance to do the same. Stay within the topic don't do too many nonsequiturs, if you can stay in the topic the conversation flows better.
>>
>>6379475
walk up to him and kiss him, force your tongue down his throat and suck out all traces of his saliva, make sure you have your hand behind his head when you do this so he can't pull back, when you finish suck on his tongue with your lips as you pull back

this works 100% ive done it before
>>
>>6379513
Thank you so much. Seriously, /lgbt/ is the older siblings I never had.

>>6379536
But he's way stronger than me (he's a firefighter.) I'm afraid he may hurt me if I threaten him too much, even though I've never seen him be violent.
>>
>>6379557
You're welcome, just be approachable and try to get him to ask you out if possible.

Don't do what >>6379536 says, it sounds like something awkward a drunk person would do.
>>
>>6379339
ask him what does he think of jews?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.