[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the Orlando shooter did was completely against Islam. Islam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13

File: islam-background[1].jpg (690KB, 2937x1835px) Image search: [Google]
islam-background[1].jpg
690KB, 2937x1835px
What the Orlando shooter did was completely against Islam. Islam forbids the killing of innocents. Please do not associate his acts with the vast majority of Muslims, who are peaceful.
>>
>>6378524
Execpt for the fact that most muslims don't view us as innocents. This completely goes in line with the thinking of Iran or Saudi Arabia. This is what muslims truly believe.
>>
>>6378524
>Islam forbids the killing of innocents
>innocents

Every fucking time.

The Ten Commandments say "Thou shall not kill" no qualifier about innocent or not. Killing is not inherently anti-Muslim.
>>
>>6378524
Shut up Muhammad.

If you don't want to be a victim then move to Iraq.
>>
>>6378524
This is true if you look at it from an Islamic perspective.

The Islamic world and the civilized world differ in what they define as innocent.

In Islam, performing homosexual acts means you aren't innocent. Therefore, from an Islamic perspective, killing gays isn't killing innocents.
>>
>>6378524
Islam also commands Muslims to kill the non-believers, gays, etc. Funny when people take that part seriously and go on killing some people, the other Muslims will state that its against Islam. Fuck off.
>>
>>6378540
You're generalizing all muslims based on what the regimes in a few countries do. I don't think you like it when people generalize LGBT-people so why do you generalize muslims?
>>
File: 1395399908963.jpg (42KB, 434x308px)
1395399908963.jpg
42KB, 434x308px
>>6378524
>anon thinks he knows Islam better than the Imam
>>
>>6378572
Saudi Arabia and Iran are the foremost Islamic countries. The penalty for being gay in both is death.

You aren't seriously saying that Saudi Arabia and Iran aren't "real" Islamic countries.
>>
>>6378572
>Few countries
It is illegal to be gay in only the Islamic world. Please forgive me if I misconstrued that. Only in the Islamic world are people executed for being gay. I aplogize for misunderdtanding. You are full of shit and the world would be better off without the straight up lies.
>>
>>6378550
Not that I like Islam but in Hebrew the commandment reads "Thou shall not murder". Killing is justified in some cases i.e. "Who rises to kill you kill him first".
t. Israeli fedora

With that said I think that the way most people practice their religion and what the religion actually says are two different things. As written all Abrahamic religions are radical and Muslims just tend to follow the rules closer. In practice the majority of Christians and Jews fellow some twisted defanged version which is mostly compatible with western ideals. There are Muslims who do the same though they are currently a minority. If defanged Islam is popularized I can see Muslims joining the fold.
>>
>>6378524
Stop the forum sliding.
Muslims are garbage.
I can't wait till Trump deports every last one of you pig fuckers.
>>
>>6378590
Of course not. Islam is like feminism: 99% of people who claim to be members are actually just fakes and the 1% who aren't openly bigots and spend all their time covering for the rest are the true representatives of the ideology.
>>
File: 1465821013779.png (224KB, 1190x860px)
1465821013779.png
224KB, 1190x860px
ISLAM HAS NO PLACE IN LGBT
>>
>>6378524
I had many Muslim friends, who stood up to me for being MtF even though white privileged degenerates bullied me for being trans.
>>
>>6378601
>The country that contains Mecca, Medina and Mohammed's birthplace isn't truly Islamic

Go spread your Protestant version Islam across the world. Let's see how long you last.
>>
>>6378618
Muslims prefer trannies. You just can't be a lesbian.
>>
>>6378618
sure thing abdullah
too bad your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>6378590
>>6378592
You still cannot generalize all muslims based on what the regimes in these undemocratic countries do. Do you claim that all muslims support the execution of gays? Show me proof. There are plenty of muslims who don't take the Qur'an literally, just like there are plenty of Christians who don't take the Bible literally.
>>
>>6378524
When a man mounts another man, the throne of God shakes."

"Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to."

Fuck off achmed. Get out of my country.
>>
>>6378642
>There are plenty of muslims who don't take the Qur'an literally, just like there are plenty of Christians who don't take the Bible literally.
This. For every theocratic Muslim dictatorship that throws gays off roofs and crucifies adulterers, there's a Christian theocratic dictatorship to match.
>>
>>6378662
Point to 1 in the last 100 years that killed gays.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94
>muslims are peacful
>>
>>6378524
>killing of innocents.
In islam gay people are not innocent, non believers are not innocent, people who leave the faith are not innocent. In fact any person who is not a strict follower if islam is not considered innocent.

Leave this place and never come back. Gay rights in EVERY SINGLE islam country are non existant and gay people are stoned to death in almost EVERY islamic country.
>>
>>6378598
Christianity is a completely different radicalism than radical islam. Radical Christianity is extreme poverty and non-violence.

All religions are NOT the same.
>>
>>6378662

...are there?
>>
>>6378642
t. Maghrebi in France

Saudi Arabia is the birthplace of Islam, builds Mosques around the world and is the home of the sacred pilgrimage site. To say that Saudis beliefs don't matter is a joke.

>Islam says gays are evil
>Islamic governments kill gays
>hey guys Muslims are friendly to gays because we don't actually follow the teachings of Islam or listen to what Saudi Imams say.

Then you aren't Muslim.
>>
>>6378662
yes so it's the muslims that don't follow the qur'an that aren't real muslims just like the people that don't follow the bible aren't real christians.

I don't get why people have so much difficulty understanding this. Fundamentalists are the real muslims and christians
>>
>>6378662
This isn't even an argument over christians vs muslims.
This is an argument that muslims are declaring war on gays and gays shouldn't just take it because "islamaphobia"
>>
File: 1465769038048.jpg (564KB, 1891x2048px)
1465769038048.jpg
564KB, 1891x2048px
>>
File: gsi2-chp3-6.png (25KB, 292x794px)
gsi2-chp3-6.png
25KB, 292x794px
End of thread.
>>
>>6378685
Mate radical Christians bomb abortion clinics and kill faggots with the rest of them. Western, defanged Christians who don't follow the bible are a different story.
>>
>>6378662
Can you name any gay deaths in the name of Christianity for the past year? It should be the same amount of deaths in the name Islam. That includes the gay hangings, and gay thrown off the roofs/cliffs in Islamic Countries.
>>
>>6378698
[citation needed]
That aside, stop trying to slide the argument to christians vs muslims.
this is muslims vs gays.
>>
>>6378698
When's the last time a Christian bombed an abortion clinic? When's the last time a Christian killed a gay man in the name of Christianity? How many?
>>
islam is a religion of savages.
>>
innocents**** excludes homos
>>
>>6378698
Ok, Christians are bad to LGBT. Not news.

What some people have a hard time accepting is that Muslims are too. And in many cases are much worse.
>>
>>6378709
>[citation needed]
Do you seriously not know there are Christians world-wide, or that most Africans are Christians?

>this is muslims vs gays.
This is fanatic religions which follow the bible vs gays
The way forward is to divorce religion as far from the bible as possible, until nothing but vague spirituality remains, as has been done by the majority of western christians who pay no heed to the holy book.
>>
>>6378524
>Islam forbids the killing of innocents.
Gays are not "innocents" according to allah
Adulterers are not "innocents" according to allah
Defectors are not "innocents" according to allah

Fuck off.
>>
>>6378689
Show me a source that says a majority of the world's muslims want to execute gays. A religion can be interpreted in different ways, most people don't take it literally.
>>
>>6378718
All the fucking time in places like Africa. Extremely rarely in the west, where Christianity has been neutered.

>>6378732
Read my original post. I actually agree that Muslims are by and large far worse today because most follow what's written in their shitty book to the letter.
>>
>>6378733
Provide an example or shut up.

Christians are a problem, but right now we're focusing on a bigger problem.
>>
>>6378740
See
>>6378697
>>
>>6378550
It actually says 'thou shall not murder'. Look up the historical definition of 'occides'.
>>
>>6378755
That only applies to non-infidels anyway if you read the rest of the quran.
>>
>>6378740
open your fucking eyes >>6378610
>>
>>6378762
lol. can't lawyer you way out of this muhammad
>>
>>6378740
Most people don't want to sentence a person to death for a little bit of buggery, it's true, sentencing someone to death is a lot of responsibility and the judge *literally* throws the first stone

But the entire village throws stones just the same
>>
>>6378524
You're a fucking idiot. Theocratic Islamic state countries excute individuals solely for being gay all the time. Its time for a reformation of that barbaric religion.
>>
>>6378670
Nazi Germany
>>
>>6378740
It doesn't matter what a majority of the world's Muslims think deep down if they never say or do anything. What matters is that the leaders of Saudi Arabia think that LGBT deserve death, and millions of Muslims say nothing and continue to pay zaqat (religious tax) to Saudi authority and listen to what Saudi Imams decree. Millions of Muslims go to Saudi Arabia each year to visit holy sites and there is absolutely NO religious dialogue about accepting LGBT.

>A religion can be interpreted in different ways
I would really like to see one Imam outside of Europe who believes that gays do not deserve death. Not even full acceptance, just that they do not deserve death.
>>
>>6378762
By this logic the church can't be hated for Christian bigotry because they "aren't real Christian"
>>
>>6378742
Africa is predominantly islamic/traditional religions. Christianity is only spreading Africa, specifically South Africa, because white people helped it grow.

Still no sources if the murders were done in the name of Christianity or just plain homophobia.
>>
>>6378805
Except the Pope doesn't encourage killing gays while Islamic countries literally bans homosexuality in the name of Islam.
>>
File: 1454890302510.gif (863KB, 500x281px)
1454890302510.gif
863KB, 500x281px
>gays allow muslims to enter country
>muslims BTFO the gays
>LGBT in turmoil

its like poetry
>>
>>6378751
I asked how many want gays to be executed, that image just says if they believe it's moral or not.

>>6378764
I asked about what muslims themselves think, not what their regimes think. As these countries are dictatorships the people have no say in what laws are made.

>>6378800
It's hard to speak out in those countries as they are oppressive dictatorships.
>>
>>6378540
I don't know much about Islam, but I love Middle Eastern guys and so I've ended up with a lot of Muslims over the years. I can tell you that in my experience they are REALLY friendly towards homosexuals. <3

Obviously, my sample is biased, but the point is that there is good and bad in all religions. I've learned not to generalize. It's not fair to condemn other people for the actions of a few crazies.
>>
>>6378853
>I asked about what muslims themselves think, not what their regimes think. As these countries are dictatorships the people have no say in what laws are made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

Go ahead and watch.
>>
>>6378524
No matter how radical, everyone of those brainwashed mudslimes have predejuces against lgbt people.
>>
>>6378853
>oppressive dictatorship
Who all conveniently base their constitutions on Islam.

Also I seem to recall Egypt speaking out rather recently against their government. Except the first thing they did afterward was choosing to democratically elect an anti-gay Muslim brotherhood president.

If I recall, the secularists were actually happy when the army overthrew him.

Also Turkey isn't an oppressive dictatorship but the conservative Muslim voters sure keep voting in more Sharia law.
>>
>>6378524
Taqqiyah
>>
>>6378866
I'm from DC and was in Orlando to see my brother. This is my 3rd encounter with islamic terrorism in my 22 years of life. I'm honestly tired of your shit. Take your mussie loving ass to baghdad.
>>
don't let the sand jew fool you.
remember to report islam shill threads
>>
>>6378853
>It's hard to speak out in those countries
The people are not interested in speaking out against Islam, are you out of your mind? They are happy to participate in public stoning and to support it with pious fervor, because they are terrified they might be the next one to be slowly, torturously murdered by the Islamic community.
>>
File: 1465764924375.jpg (2MB, 2732x2954px)
1465764924375.jpg
2MB, 2732x2954px
>>6378524
Is that why muslims all over world celebrated this?
>>
>>6378524
You've been killing my people for far too long. You're oppressing my kind as we speak. Don't come to talk about peace and understanding.
>>
File: 1465760949972.png (132KB, 630x546px)
1465760949972.png
132KB, 630x546px
>>6378866
Your "muslim" friends were not muslim. In fact 99% of muslims agree that homosexuals are not muslim. They would be beaten by their fathers if they learned about son's faggotry
>>
>>6378524
Fuck Islam and fuck you. This is the first time a terrorist attack has touched me personally I had a HS classmate that was in that club.
>>
>>6378980
They just lie to you. Do you actually think muslims give a fuck about you? In best case they think that killing you was a bit extreme but they do not view it as tragedy
>>
File: 1460144750864.png (3MB, 1757x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1460144750864.png
3MB, 1757x1137px
>>6378524
>majority of Muslims
>peaceful

Bull fucking shit
Mudslimes are a threat to fucking everyone, even themselves. Pic related, it's muzzies doing shit to the lgbt community well before this shooting happened
>>
>>6379006
Islam and LGBT rights cannot coexist. Not now, not ever.
>>
>>6379009
Take me in oh tender woman.
>>
>>6378524

>>6378524
>Please do not associate his acts with the vast majority of Muslims, who are peaceful.

The problem is that you are silent as fuck.
There is no muslim organization that is outspoken against the fundamentalists' abuses. no condemnation from "secular" muslims when they through fags from the top of a building.
>>
>>6378853
Right, it's just their isolated 'oppressive, undemocratic dictatorship' that wants to kills gays and all the population is actually against it. The government has no ties to the populace at all and gets to make decisions on death penalty like that regardless of what the people think.

Tell me, what do you think would happen if this one guy that makes all the decisions independent of anything happened to feel like legalizing prostitution and alcohol?
Think the 100% muslim population would be cool with that? They'd just keep quiet and go with it, according to you.
>>
>>6379072
>through

*throw
>>
>>6379072
You wish they were silent. Muslims across the world are laughing at you guys over social media.
>>
>>6378524
beep boop don't care, judging your religion anyways. why can't you be more tolerant?
>>
>>6378550
>The Ten Commandments say "Thou shall not kill"
and they totally always follow that, or else they don't represent the REEL christians, right?
#notallchristians
#notruechristian
:^)
>>
>>6378698
It's not representative of the whole group when chrsitians do it!
Only when it's a muslim!!!
>>
>>6378662
Ya cause theres totally been a history of anti-lgbt christians that vote democrat screaming "God wills it!" while charging guns blazing into gay dance clubs
>>
>>6379122
#notallchristians
#notallrepublicans
>>
>>6379131

Mayor Christian organizations ( catholic church) openly condemn such attack, even though they are against homosexuality.

There are no musllim organizations condemning the attack. It's a big difference.
It you don't want to be pooled with the fundamentalist, you have to speak against them.
>>
THe most homophobia state in Europe is also the Islamic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Albania

But yes, Islam is a reigion of peace and has nothing to do with this. Regugees welcome, especially from regressive backwaters
>>
>>6378718
Not a bomb but an abortion clinic and the police trying to protect innocents got shot up not too long ago but when it's a christian it's just framed as a mental illness issue even while extremist christian groups call for more abortion doctors to be shot and make heroes out of those that do it.
>>
>>6378524
Islamic guy shoots up a place and WE'RE supposed to be more tolerant!?
>>
>>6379158

Yes goy!
>>
>>6379157
Lol dude youe pitting a lone tragedy against a multi-decade history of shit
>>
>>6378734
Neither are they in the Bible, but Christianity gets a free pass.
>>
>>6378994
How did he vote?
>>
>>6379214
>Christianity gets a free pass.

Free pass for what exactly?

Executing, hanging, burning alive or shooting gays?
>>
>>6378895
I understand you being upset, but you're blaming people who weren't involved.

>>6378992
Yes, a lot of the Muslim guys I've been with hid their sexuality from their family or were already disowned, but I don't see why that means they weren't really Muslim. I dated many who abstained from pork and one who refused to drink alcohol; they believed in God and their faith was still very important to them. I don't think anyone has the right to decide that they're not following their own religion properly.

Do you think homosexuals can't be Christians either?
>>
>>6379153
>There are no musllim organizations condemning the attack. It's a big difference.

https://www.cair.com/press-center/press-releases/13584-dc-cair-national-muslim-leaders-to-hold-news-conference-to-condemn-orlando-shooting-urge-muslims-to-donate-blood-for-victims.html

http://time.com/4365689/orlando-shooting-muslim-nightclub/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-pulse-nightclub-muslims-condemn-attack/

Eat crow, faggot.

>>6379242
Don't listen to those idiots. Soon enough, people like your friends will be the face of Islam.
>>
File: 1465781204270.png (201KB, 274x462px) Image search: [Google]
1465781204270.png
201KB, 274x462px
>>
I've met a lot of muslims in my life. From Albania, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh...
Not Islamists, terrorists or radicals... Just simple people, family men some of them, who come looking for work.
They never cause problems, they work and they're quite umm... timid, I'd say.
But if you get them to speak, if you manage to make them tell you what's on they're mind... well, they all hate homosexuals to death. No exceptions.

Every single one of them that I asked what does he think about gays, has said that they all should be put to death.
No fucking exceptions.
>>
File: 1465761304853.png (102KB, 622x496px)
1465761304853.png
102KB, 622x496px
>>
>>6379214
Nobody said "Christians get a free pass" but Christans aren't currently slaughtering gays.
>>
>>6379357
Uganda much?
>>
>>6379357
What about all of those dindunuffin Christians chopping gays up with machetes in Jamaica?
>>
>>6379357
What about all of those "gay witch" burnings? Or the roving vigilantes beating and killing gays in Russia?
>>
>>6378891
Yeah, bullshit.
The issue is obviously islam, there's no question about it. The issue is not fundamentalism. Fundamentalist Jains don't ever shoot 103 people. Fundamentalist muslims do. Why?
Because the fundamentals of Islam are violent.
Strike off their heads and hands, right?
>>
>>6379381
If the issue isn't fundamentalism or extremism, how do you explain all of those fundamentalist and extremist Christians who kill gays?
>>
>>6379391
Probably has something to do with the bible verses that they use as justification for that.
You know, stone the gays, they're abominations, yadda yadda.
The fundamentals of christianity are pretty fucked too.
>>
>>
>>6379406
Huh, how about that. And yet Christians make up the majority of American politicians who propose and pass anti-LGBT legislation, and the majority of people who bash, kill, ridicule, condemn and commit terrorist acts against gay people in the U.S. And if you say "Christianity is inherently violent and extremist due to its scripture" you're called a bigot who hates religious freedom.

But you know, the 1% of Muslims in the U.S. are the true threat and the one sole exception to religious freedom... because this one Muslim guy attacked a gay club in one of the most homophobic states in America.
>>
>>6379414
A lot of Christians believe the same thing, but they're not the bad guys either, right?

>>6379445
In conclusion, Abrahamic religions are full of support for all kinds of bigotry and prejudice. Those who can believe in the tenets of those religions but manage to remain without prejudice are exceptional, but will have deal with spiritual dissonance for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>6378524
Verse (5:33)

> Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
>>
>>6379445
All that is true. Am I supposed to defend those xtian legislators? I fucking hate them.
And yes it may be a 1% but as you can tell, it inly takes one person to kill 50.
>>
>>6378788
Nazi Germany was not a Christian Theocracy
>>
>>6379465
>In conclusion, Abrahamic religions are full of support for all kinds of bigotry and prejudice. Those who can believe in the tenets of those religions but manage to remain without prejudice are exceptional, but will have deal with spiritual dissonance for the rest of their lives.
And yet, religious freedom protects all religious belief.

You can't have a country run by Abrahamic politicians start making exceptions to the first amendment in favor of their specific version of Abrahamism without blatantly admitting their hypocrisy.
>>
File: 1458535801036.jpg (62KB, 640x426px)
1458535801036.jpg
62KB, 640x426px
>>6379472
Yeah, it only takes one person to kill 50. So you should listen to the 70% of the population that are Christians in this country, who elect these Christian politicians that chip away at your basic rights, when they tell you to fear the 1% of Muslims and not fear them... even though Christian extremists have been responsible for practically every single act of oppression, bigotry and violence against LGBT people in the history of the country until yesterday.
>>
>>6378670
Uganda.
>>
>>6379218
How should I know?
>>
>>6379474
The Vatican in Rome
>>
>>6379498
Islam can not coexist with other cultures. Religious freedom does not mean you get to rape and murder anyone you like.
>>
>>6379782
>Islam can not coexist with other cultures.
Neither can Christianity, apparently, given its abject domination of the American political process.

>Religious freedom does not mean you get to rape and murder anyone you like.
I agree. It also doesn't mean that you get to pick and choose which religions you allow in your country based on how much they rustle your jimmies as a Christian.
>>
>>6380184
I'm an atheist who's protestant and catholic families has not beheaded or stoned me for not going to church with them. Cute ad hominem Ahmed.
>>
>>6378524
Gay people are not seen as innocent or even as people according to Islam. We are seen as abominations.

I'm going to go get myself a gun.
>>
>>6379519
Muslims have proved themselves to be a greater threat to the LGBT community by not publicly denouncing Omar's high score.

At least Christians have the decency to pretend not to hate the gays in public. Hell, a PDA during Disney Gay Day was what set the sand nigger off.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.