[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like "bisexual" should just get removed from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

File: 1405804857110.png (244KB, 358x410px) Image search: [Google]
1405804857110.png
244KB, 358x410px
I feel like "bisexual" should just get removed from LGBT, since honestly, nobody fucking cares if you're bi.
>>
>>6368791
Oh yeah I bet that shooter stopped to ask each and every person if they were in fact bisexual and not gay before deciding to shoot them
>>
>>6368871
The fuck are you talking about? It's just a general statement.

Not everything is fucking political.
>>
>>6368924
>Nobody cares if you're bi
I'm not even a bi person but I know that bisexuals are still homosexual, even if they're also heterosexual. Of course bi people experience discrimination.
>>
>>6368952
>tumblrshit the post
>>
>>6369034
Look up the definition of homosexual. Bi people fit.
>>
>>6369055
They literally don't, hence the categorical distinction in language.
>>
>>6370187
>>6368952

Cis-het normies don't care what you call yourself. You're a fag in most people's eyes if you engage in same-sex sex acts.
>>
>>6370187
eh, the tripfag's point was that homos and biscum are both still faggots and will be treated as such by a lot of ppl
>>
>>6370187
>homosexual: sexually attracted to people of one's own sex
Yes they do lol
>>
>>6370266
Do you understand how language even works?
Omnivores are not vegetarians, nor carnivores.

Homosexuals are only attracted to people of the same sex. If you refuse general consensus of the world on these definitions, you need help.
>>
>>6370318
You're autistic:
>>6370216
>>6370223
>>
>>6368791
>Im part of the gang right guys?
>fucking straight people right?
>uh, no, i can say anything I want about lgbt people. IM BI, you know.

every bi person i've ever met. 90% of them haven't slept with the same sex either.
>>
>>6370318
It never says exclusively or only in the definition. Bisexuals are still homosexual.
>>
>>6370384
You're only exaggerating my point even further, and I agree with you.
>>
>>6370389
Are you seriously trying to argue over the definition of bisexual?

Fuck off already. Get your attention elsewhere you bored little shit.
>>
>>6368952

It's not about discrimination. It's about having a board where you talk about the issues of your sexuality freely. Dropping the "b", will be pointless, since they share many of the interests with gay, they will still be flocking this board.

On the other hand, I think "T", should get their own board, I don't care about which hormones they take, whether they will pass at x age, or complaining that they got used by a chaser.
>>
>>6368871
/thread
>>
>>6368791

If you're a woman that's true.

But if you're a man you're basically gay, but also willing to have sex with women. That should count. Unless you're one of those guys, that never had sex with men but would totally do it:"Guys I'm not straight I swear can I please be progressive too"

In which case you should probably stop. Just stop.
>>
Shut up charlie, i care if i'm bi!
>>
>>6368791
>implying everyone doesnt hate on bis as being cheaters and sluts
>>
>>6368791
Agreed.
>>
>>6368791
Some biscum is more gay than bi and a same sex thing is a once in a blue moon so, if you're a guy who once had a crush on a girl but you marry a guy and fucked only guys, you're bi but people will be assholes to you because they're insecure and have nothing better to do.
>>
>>6372251
Fuck sorry meant an opposite sex thing is a once in a blue moon attraction. If you're a guy who fucks one hundred men and one woman you can be called bi esp if you enjoyed them all.
>>
sure we're scum, but we are literally the only people who would ever date a fucking tranny.
without us, trannies die alone.
>>
>>6368791

I feel the same way. Never have and never will associate with the LG "b" T community.

There's so much hatred and dismissal of Bi people even within the community. And I don't know why.

So fuck you faggots.
>>
>consolefagging human sexuality
>>
>>6372285
Gays were declared not oppressed enough a while ago. There should be a GB community.
>>
>bi male friend and his bi girlfriend constantly talking shit on 'the straights'
how can they be so dense?
>>
>>6368791
>"nobody cares"
>all those women who want to have nothing to do with you the minute you tell them you're a bisexual male
>all those straight guy friends who act like you're always checking them out or trying to get with them when you're not even attracted to them
Kek, okay buddy.
>>
>>6370318
>this level of autism
>2016

Wow... I can't believe how fucking retarded you are lol
>>
File: trump this.jpg (323KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
trump this.jpg
323KB, 1160x629px
>>6372615
>>
File: 1364505279434.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1364505279434.png
27KB, 400x400px
Yeah no, if any of the letters should be removed it's "T"

Lesbian is a sexual orientation
Gay is a sexual orientation
Bi is a sexual orientation
Trans is not

Trannies are just piggybacking on all the LGB acceptance
>>
>>6372704
he's probably a top though
>>
File: 1428965730896.png (611KB, 512x630px) Image search: [Google]
1428965730896.png
611KB, 512x630px
>>6372721
This desu.
>>
>>6368791
nobody fucking cares if trannies are trans either, but they still insist on being attention whores
>>
>>6372721

We underwent similar historic treatment our communities are interlinked and straight society has put us all in a group forever. Stereotypes about gay people and trans people were/are extremely similar.

Be honest: you're salty because you think they're "holding back" the movement because trans people are harder to accept
>>
File: 1465757254635.png (551KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465757254635.png
551KB, 800x1200px
>>6372721
Lesbian is a mental illness
Gay is a mental illness
Bi is a mental illness
Trans is a mental illness

You all just fit into a neat little group of degeneracy because of your brain disease :^)
>>
>>6372830
Oh man, my feelers is hurt. Oh oy vey another shoa! What are you trying to accomplish here?
>>
>>6372280
literally lmfao, good luck with gays and lesbians
>>
>>6372809
No not really salty, I'm gay myself and I've literally never faced any sort of oppression or "hardship" due to my sexuality. No my life hasn't been a breeze but the issues people have had with me has been because of my personality, not my sexuality.

Literally the only thing that needs to happen is that you all stop being SO "out there".
You know, if you act like a normal person who's trans, people will accept you much easier than if you're a "TRANS PERSON"

The main problem with the LGB(T) community is that there's so many mediocore/average people who have absolutely nothing worth noting about them, so they take the LGBT label and make it their personality, their identity.

What I'm trying to say is that if you keep your transition to yourself, as you should since it's a very personal thing, instead of showing it off.
You won't get the angry comments or stares you're so afraid of.

I live in a house with two transwomen, one of them is completely chill. Acts and dresses like a normal woman. Won't mention she's trans unless you ask or it's relevant, but the other one is your typical Tumbl trans, super OUT AND PROUD and xe gets angry at us and gives us speeches every day about how important it is that we use the correct pronouns for her.

Guess which one of them people have a problem with?
>>
>>6372615
so oppreshun ;___;
>>
>>6368791
T should get removed because those basketcases are just trying to piggyback their bullshit onto something completely unrelated to themselves.
>>
>>6372934
>so oppreshun ;___;

>implying it's not a problem that so many straight or even bisexual women won't give bisexual men a chance
>implying it's not latent biphobia or blatant hypocrisy in the latter's part
>>
File: 1465576469661.jpg (548KB, 1632x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1465576469661.jpg
548KB, 1632x2250px
Suck my dick faggot
>>
>>6368791
Tell me OP, what other things bother you?
>>
>>6372285 >>6372615 >>6372993
Fun fact: if a bi keeps sexual preferences to him/herself people will still be like
>lol 2016 and in the closet
>repressed

Whatever. Be yourself. I am masculine and i turn on girls and gays; never say unless asked directly. If you look gay, join the LGBT. If not, just fake absolute straightness, go to a gay club and watch them flock to you.
>>
>>6372993
biphobia???

listen: mind your business, tell it only to samesex people you want to fuck, and if they dismiss you as a fence sitter consider yourself lucky that you have such a good natural retard-radar
>>
I recognize that as a bi female, I could have it way worse, but my family sure as shit cared that I'm bi and don't speak to me anymore. My current boyfriend's family sure as shit cares that I'm bi and make a point of not inviting me to family events and ignoring me when I do show up. The friends of all the straight men I've dated who found out I was bi sure cared enough to immediately start making jokes about me cheating on the person I was dating with them or any woman in the vicinity. Many of the lesbians I've been interested in have sure cared enough to not want to touch me or my impure vagina with a ten foot pole.

You win, I'm somewhat rustled, but people definitely fucking care. Maybe not physically assault a stranger levels of care, but it's still not all smooth sailing.
>>
>>6373077
I generally agree with the sentiment towards dropping the T as well and making that it''s own community.

I don't like that we're all lumped into the same stupid stereotype category when we're fucking nothing alike beyond being minorities.

Maybe we should add mexicans and africans to the LGBT community next, I mean, why even make it about sexuality if we're also including gender? What's next? Ethnicity?

The whole concept of a "unified community" is stupid to the core.
>>
>>6373117
> "just be fake"
>>
>>6368791
I'm bi and I agree. Most of us are stealth and straight to our families and friends anyway.

I mean if you could choose to be straight, you would do the same.
>>
>>6370416
WTF
Did you read the title of this thread?
>>
>>6373546
but I can't choose to be straight... I can choose to pretend to be straight. When I'm single I can date only people of the opposite gender. But homosexual people can do those things too. And when I was doing that, I don't think I was as unhappy as a deeply closeted gay person is. But it still made me really unhappy.
>>
File: lgb.jpg (38KB, 772x438px) Image search: [Google]
lgb.jpg
38KB, 772x438px
>>6372987
>>
>>6373546
^this anon gets it

>>6373613
Dude, get over it. There are plenty of things in life you keep to yourself, many of them simply out of respect because it doesn't really fucking matter, and if it offends someone else, and I don't give a shit anyway, then why make it into a public issue?

For the record, I have a boyfriend. My parents hated it at first, literally to the point of tears, lost their fucking minds over it, but when I just ignored them, they eventually shut the fuck up about it and ignored me right back, which is just fine with me. They never accepted it, and honestly, I don't really expect or require them to share the same values as me. Live and let live is good enough for me.

I don't go around acting like a flaming faggot about it, literally nobody except two or three people outside my family know about my sex life because it's private and I have no reason to tell them. It's not the sort of thing that comes up in a normal conversation anyway. Like, why the fuck are you talking to every fucking person about your sexual preferences in the first place?

90% of the people I've seen on this board and all over the internet act like victims because they need to be victims after some traumatic event that fucked them up. Now they have to see themselves as victims forever, and demand that everyone agree with that role, but not all of us had a fucked up life, and we're also gay/bi/les or whatever.
>>
>>6373679
literally two or three people outside your family know you have a boyfriend? no offense, you're a fucking loser dude
>>
>>6373613
Dude, why does everyone need to know who you're fucking and how? No offense, but you wouldn't have a bdsm coming out, so why this? The whole coming out thing is too trendy and causes more harm and confusion than it needs to. Just suck dick/titties in silence. Your niece/uncle/great grandma literally don't need to know. If you're more about pursuing a longer relationship with the same sex in spite of being bi, that's fine too. People these days are really accepting, and once you're over 18 there's fuckall they can do anyway. They might make some cringey comments or need to be educated, so what? Man up.
>>
>>6373705
How is he a loser? Do you tell everyone your private business you attention whore?
>>
>>6373716
when you have friends you will find out they generally keep each other apprised of their relationship statuses
>>
>>6373712
Huh? I didn't say anything about coming out (which I don't have anything against). I just said it made me unhappy to pretend to be straight. So like, if I'm attracted to a guy, hiding it in a way I wouldn't if that person were a girl, or not dating guys.
>>
>>6373731
Nothing wrong with having 2 or 3 close friends.
>>
>>6368791
I care
>>
>bi
>still tied to a chair and tossed off the top floor
>>
>>6372721
>>6372721

This desu. I definitely feel that trans people deserve support and acceptance of their condition, but it's a bit tricky to include T in LGBT, particularly when trying to build rapport with those who are not-yet involved.

The way it's written out, is indirectly re-enforcing the common misconception that being trans is somehow tied into one's sexuality, or even an alternative way to be "gay."

It's one thing if this belief is held by people that believe being LGBT is a choice (as it'd be a lost cause from the start,) but most of the stupid shit I've heard was from people that acknowledged that being LGB wasn't a choice, but saw T as an option for "serious" folks

>don't worry if you like guys man, we don't care if you're gay! you can get married now too, why go through the extra hoops?
>X is trans? oh wow, i didn't know they were -that- gay

It gets even more fukced when you include additional letters, that are sometimes super vague. Q for "questioning" comes to mind. That said, I think most of this issue could be fixed by notating LGBT as LGB+T instead (like brit bongs)
>>
>>6368791
>>6368791
>some mud in derk-istan
>we will execute you for homosexuality in the name of allah
>but I'm bisexual
>oh sorry bro you're free to go
>>
>>6368791
everyone is bi and lesbians aren't real, the label should be just changed to crazy special snowflakes
>>
>>6374449
I didn't realize we were using islamic terrorism to define sexuality
lmao
anyway I don't know many bi people that go to fag bars and anyone else just wouldn't associate, you fucking queer
>>
>>6374476
To the enemies of the LGBT it doesn't make a bit of difference. It's about solidarity against people who want to kill us, not about some special snowflake label
>>
>>6374496
no one wants to kill bis because no one is openly bi
no one is openly bi because there's no reason to be
>>
>>6374504
there's no reason to be because being bi is stigmatized af
>>
>>6374516
there's no stigma, every het person has gay thoughts
>>
>>6372280
I'm straight and I dated one
>>
>>6374521
>there's no stigma
kek, there's nothing overt but it shows when one tries to date
>gays are wary to date because they think you're only curious and probably straight
>same with hetero partners, but because they think you're in the closet
>seen as opportunistic lecher by some, because you can't "settle" on being straight or gay
>gay guys are paranoid about your interactions with women, and vice versa
>>
>>6370187
language that was used to diagnose in western civilization before it was used to affirm. Who the fuck gives a shit desu, its not the end of the world in other cultures that people like cunts /and/ dicks.
>>
>>6372615
this, so much this
>>
>>6374875
just don't tell anyone
>>
>>6374875
Yeah, this is pretty much the experience of being a bi guy. I'm "semi closeted" my facebook says nothing, family and close friends know, but I never tell people without feeling them out first. A lot of people assume I'm straight since I date women more often, but I'm a little bit fem so some people do just know.
>>
>>6370497
word x1000

sick of 9/10 of all threads on this board being whiny trannies
>>
>>6370401
Im bi like mostly gay and only slept with the same sex. Shouldnt I get a say. Though I do get where you are coming from.
>>
>bi & didn't slept with a guy yet
>"GTFO you're just str8 & pretend to be curious"
>have homosex but still attracted by females
>"stop your bi bullshit, you're gay"
yeah, people cares
>>
>>6368791
Heteros care...
>>
>>6372830
Wait, what does LGBT related mean? Are there gangs of gays roaming about bullying people?
>>
>>6375883
>>6376258
>half gay
>half straight
>one is prosecuted
>the other isn't
>golly I'll just pretend both are
I don't get the thought process of why bisexuality is in there.
>>
>>6376443
That's a huge simplification of bisexuality and you know it. It's not just being halfsies or whatever. We aren't gay or straight that's the whole point and we can't choose to be less "prosecuted" (hurr) without denying part of our identity. I don't get your thought process.
>>
File: bis can't handle the bantz.png (1MB, 686x6047px) Image search: [Google]
bis can't handle the bantz.png
1MB, 686x6047px
>>6368791
Bisexuals can't seem to decide whether they're being actively singled out for oppression or facing "erasure" by being ignored.

Either way, there's no pleasing them.
>>
>>6376443
I am starting to realize that you guys are actually persecuted even in the western world.

Meanwhile muzzies are violent thugs who intimidate everyone and claim the same status.

Fucking scum is not opressed but it is time to opress them.
>>
>>6368791
I can't wait to see homosexuals sued for biphobic remarks..
>>
I feel like T should be removed because it's not even a fucking sexual orientation and I'm tired of being lumped together with misogynist larper anime retards
>>
>>6376753
You can be a lesbian or a gay and be persecuted for one or the other, transgender need their own movement becasue of afore mentioned problems and the bisexuality really isn't an identity it's just a a Schrodinger's cat of sexuality until you meet the right person. If the right person is the same gender you go into the lesbian or gay categorization.

I'm not sure why you would need a separate category unless you are into swinging.
>>
>>6368952
In my experience, ever bi guy I've known was just a homosexual who could fuck women but probably never fall in love with one.

Every bi girl I ever knew was just an edgy teenager trying to be edgy or progressive but ultimately fell in love and/or married a man.
>>
>>6376837
I came out as bi in tenth grade and i dated girls and boys equally. Youre incredibly wrong.
>>
>>6373705
How does that make him a loser??? I hate to break it to you but in the adult world no one gives a shit who you're fucking, only immature kids with high school mentality find this to be a subject of conversation, and as an adult your social circle tends to decrease and becomes less superficial... So yeah the odds are the only people who know who you are dating are just a handful of close friends
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.