[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you convince a trans girl not to get SRS? I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: girlskirt.gif (3MB, 260x312px) Image search: [Google]
girlskirt.gif
3MB, 260x312px
How do you convince a trans girl not to get SRS?

I've been with this preop chick for a little over 9 months and she keeps on talking about it. Is there any way to stop her going through with it? If she does it I honestly don't think Im willing to continue our relationship. Not trying to be mean or insensitive, it's just a preference.
>>
>>6344256
>It's just a preference
Then prepare for the fallout, you don't convince someone to be nonop, especially not for selfish reasons.
>>
>>6344256
If she wants to get rid of it, it probably gives her a lot of dysphoria. Preferences are fine, but asking someone to put up with something that causes them mental anguish for them is pretty selfish.
>>
>>6344256
It probably won't work out. Even if you do "convince" her she'll never be happy about it and will always have that dysphoria dragging her down.

If you don't think you can be with her post-op then it's best to let it go. She might try to convince herself to keep it at the thought of losing you but it wouldnt be good for her mental wellbeing. Surely you'd rather someone that enjoys that part of themselves as much as you.
>>
>>6344286
>she'll never be happy about it

what a defeatist attitude
>>
>>6344256
Tell her you like her the way she is now, as gently as possible. It's your only option I guess.
>>
That gif makes my gt so hard.
>>
>>6344348
the fuck is a gt?
>>
>>6344256

>just a preference

thats back to fapping for you.
>>
Anyone have the screencap of what happened to 'Rob'? He made a thread just like this one and his gf found it and broke up with him.
>>
>>6344363
girltinkler

>>6344379
there should be a archive here http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/

though I don't know what thread you're talking about so I can't help.
>>
>>6344256
bait
>>
dump the bitch. anyway why the fuck would you get in a serious relationship with a tranny? pump and dump is the way to go
>>
File: god damn it.png (352KB, 533x526px) Image search: [Google]
god damn it.png
352KB, 533x526px
>>6344256
>sorry you are getting cancer treatment sweetheart, I am dumping you because its just a preference, i like my women with tumors

chasers, not even once
>>
>>6344627
Cancer treatment =/= mutilation of tentitals
>>
>>6344729
its not mutilation if it cures a problem
>>
>>6344744
It's mutilation that may cure a problem permanently.
>>
>>6344256
Don't do that. I was with a chick who tried talking me out of transitioning, just because it made her uncomfortable if I identified as a boy, if only cause she wanted some femme girl as a partner despite we started dating on the premise I was a boy.

You don't get to decide what she does with her body. You don't have that right. Also, don't you dare hang it over her head to guilt trip her or threaten her, like my ex did to me. If you can't support her, she doesn't need you. There is always someone better out there and she will find them.
>>
>>6344256
Fucking chasers. Dont try to convince her of shit. Let her do what she wants with her own body. She wont change her mind.
>>
>>6344729
b-but muh tenticles
>>
Make sure she will never have the money to do it.
>>
>>6344256
You can't. Thread's over.
>>
While shes sleeping record yourself saying "I will not get SRS" and loop it. make sure she doesn't findout it's playing, subliminally fill her environment with the message even in the most subtle ways ad her subconscious will pick it up and influence her conscious mind, so she won't get it. Power comes from the repetition of the message, unless her conscious mind catches on.

If she finds out, you must cause psychic trauma, overloading her senses, conflicting information, confusion, emotional pain, physical pain all stops the conscious mind and the message processed into the subconscious, physical pain isn't efficient since repetition is the fuel. Emotional pain would be better since shes trans.
>>
You should know that before started the relationship, thats what I did with my gf, we both agreed that none of both was interested in getting SRS.
Or tell her to waste the money on a FFS, tell her that the outside is more important than the inside :^)
You can convince her that its still too soon, its a dangerous surgery and its not perfect, and still too expensive
>>
File: 1424541100545.jpg (60KB, 550x490px) Image search: [Google]
1424541100545.jpg
60KB, 550x490px
this is why we hate chasers
also this is bait
>>
File: 1457429315086.jpg (21KB, 501x418px) Image search: [Google]
1457429315086.jpg
21KB, 501x418px
>>6344765
>There is always someone better out there and she will find them.
>This is what normies actually believe
>>
>>6346799
this thread is the most action your're going to get all month
>>
>>6346799
The unhappy mtf is so adorable.

>tfw i'm not an ever encroaching more controlling bf anymore in a double sidedly miserable relationship.

Also what is that duck helmet suppose to be on his shirt.
>>
There is a bible passage that says that people with like, really wierd genitalia, won't get into heaven. Say you're very christian, and you can't spend your life with someone you can't share heaven with. But you do you tranny. I'm gonna be me. Then you will be totally justified when you leave her after the operation.

You're doing a great thing OP. We can't allow this to keep going without consequences.
>>
>>6346890
It's a tranny trying to pretend they don't know what a sports team is
>>
>>6346799
Is this from a comic?
>>
>>6346993
Why? that's cute.
>>
>>6346993
I had a gf who pretended to belive that you could get pregnant from swallowing, just so i would think she was cute, it was more cute.
>>
>>6347027
P-please don't spunk in my throat A-anon, I could get pregnant!
>>
>>6347047
She acted scared after she swallowed and then anxiously asked me if she could get pregnant from it.
>>
>>6347130
I'm sorry I failed to fulfill your fantasy Anon...
>>
>>6347142
You were cute though. And if you're mtf the worry of getting pregnant is more irrationally silly.
>>
>>6347464
... Goddamnit. ;-;
>>
>>6344256
Gather all the horror stories you can find about botched SRS procedures. Brainwash her into thinking that it will go wrong and that she'll die from infections and complications. Use this tactic in combination with the fact that SRS is financially irresponsible and her gt will be yours forever.
>>
>>6346645
wtf is this
>>
>>6346799
Please tell me if this is from a comic!
>>
>>6347527
this
>>
Just show her the horror stories, there's hundreds of them.
>>
>>6347481
?
>>
>>6347578
Can't even pretend about the risk of getting pregnant, that's the pro about being mtf, there's no risk but you can pretend ;-;
>>
>>6347545
It is.
Comic is called Transgirldiaries, but the artist seems to have fallen off the face of the planet a year or two ago. There are rumors floating around that she killed herself...
>>
>>6347724
No straight woman can get pregnant from swallowing, so the sillyness is cute. If she was mtf it would have been more cute/silly because of the futile pretending.

But i see why that could ruin the moment for you.
>>
>>6347902
I think she was a transbian so she probably deserved it. Especially after complaining about chasers.
>>
>>6346813
Idk I found someone and I'm not exactly an appealing person
>>
>>6344256
If you are ready to leave her once her body changes, and are willing to make her suffer for the sake of your preference, you don't love her. That's lust, plain and simple. She deserves much better.
>>
>>6346993
>It's a tranny trying to pretend they don't know what a sports team is
>tfw
Make up your fucking mind, I spent my entire childhood being mocked for not giving a shit about sports, now somehow I'm lying about not knowing shit about it?
>>
>>6348397
>t. chaser
>>
bumps
>>
you can't convince a trans girl to not do the thing they're doing everything else to do, you fucking wanker
>>
>>6353520
>you can't convince a trans girl to not do the thing they're doing everything else to do
What?
>>
>>6353520
nice meme
not all trans girls want to cut their cock off
im actually kinda glad the suicide rate is high for the ones who do
>>
>>6344256

you can't fight the mental illness

stop being a little bitch and find some other mtf girl to fuck
>>
>>6344256
It's your preference for her to keep her penis. It's her preference to get rid of her penis. Your preferences don't seem to be compatible at this time.
If it's a deal breaker for you, and you care about her enough to try to minimize damage you do to her, break up with her as soon as possible and don't make it about her penis or the surgery in any way.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.