[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 years HRT >8 laser treatments >go into starbucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: MGS3-Pachinko-The-Boss.jpg (240KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MGS3-Pachinko-The-Boss.jpg
240KB, 1280x720px
>3 years HRT
>8 laser treatments
>go into starbucks
>tank top, bra, short shorts
>medium black coffee
>here is your coffee sir
Will I ever not be a weird cross dresser? Should I just give up and aim for androgyny?
>>
>>6342572
Some make it, some dont. Thats just the reality of things.
>>
post a pic.
im guessing you have a shit voice and weird autist posture.
but yes, if you can live with closet, its probably best.
>>
>>6342572
>Will I ever not be a weird cross dresser?
In the eyes of normal people, no. They may be polite or even friendly and accepting, but no.
>Should I just give up and aim for androgyny?
Yes, you'll be healthier for it.
>>
>>6342572
Yes.

Go androgyne and make OTHERS confused instead.
>>
>>6342572

She looks fine here, but why does The Boss look like a man on those new figures?

Also,
>tfw Kojima will never make a game starring The Boss during WWII :(
>>
>>6342572
post pix.

i wont hug box, i wont be mean, ill just tell it how it is and what you can do to fix it.
>>
It's almost the same for me. I used to get called sir all the time, seemingly passed perfectly as a guy, despite small stature. Over the years, and maybe cause trans stuff became more popular, I started getting called ma'am. Decided to start testosterone, cut my hair shorter, still get called ma'am......
>>
>>6342654
Give the T more time.
>>
>>6342654
Ftmtf?
>>
>>6342572
I recommend posting to r/transpassing on Reddit - it's a safer, more knowledgeable place to get feedback.
>>
>>6342572
I would LOVE to look like the person in these pics and I'm FTM
>>
>>6342783

You know pics of non-passing trannies from there get saved in hon folders abd posted in hon threads on here? Sometimes uploaded to an imgur gallery for ease of posting.
>>
>go anywhere outside of my house
>get stared at by basically anyone who passes me
>clerks avoid even using gendered pronouns until after I've spoken
>get all sorts of stares and looks and awkward interactions where the other person is visibly uncomfortable/awkward with how I look, or just acting weird because of it
>tfw androgynous as fuck
>tfw not even trans
>tfw cis male
It's awkward as fuck to be this weird thing, but I've grown used to it, it's not even mostly negative stares. It's mostly just people looking curious or intrigued or puzzled, I get lots of girls staring at me, too, and they treat me differently, as if I'm not a "threat" anymore.

It is a little embarrassing though, to think too much about how I am visibly a faggot. It does get tiring to get all these stares when I kind of just want to slip by unnoticed everywhere I go.
>>
Depends on your bone structure
>>
>>6342831
Oh shut up. I'm 100% sure you have weird ass long hair hair and dress in unfashionably skinny and andro. Your humble brah is real funny tho bro. Reality: you look like a normal guy but try hard to make yourself look feminine cause you want the attention
>>
File: 1461728427708.gif (2MB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
1461728427708.gif
2MB, 300x277px
>>6342783
>>
>>6342831
Pretty much me, except people seem pretty comfortable throwing out "ma'am" or "man" like they're pretty sure. The only awkward thing for me is when someone mistakes me for a girl at the store or something, while another person can tell I'm a guy, and then I feel like I'm being analyzed by both of them.
>>6342852
Not him, but I'm similar. Literally, all it takes is long hair. I dress in cargo pants and a hoodie, glasses and shitty shoes. No fucking make up. And I'm 5' 11" and kinda stocky.
Passing should be easier than you trans make it out to be.
>>
>>6342852
I may be a cis male, but I'm also a eunuch.

This is why I look so androgynous. I do have slightly faggy hair (it's not long though) but aside from that I wear baggy hoodie, t shirt, and jeans, and I talk/act pretty normally.

Back when my hair was shaved I had the same shit going on. My body is just androgynous on its own.
>>
>>6342972
what the fuck do u mean by eunuch because that word means a castrated male, so either you somehow got ur nuts chopped off accidentially or you dont know what eunuch means
>>
>>6342995
http://i.imgur.com/IISnIyb.jpg
>>
>>6342623
Because she's modeled off David Bowie
>>
>>6343008
you only tucked your balls up in the shirt
>>
>>6343008
How? Why?
>>
>>6342995
>>6343008 is not me

You don't need your balls cut off to be considered castrated. They just need to not work. A few years ago I got an infection in my testicles that got really bad. After it was cleared away by antibiotics, they began to atrophy and now are mostly withdrawn inside me and shrunken. I have castration-levels of testosterone, and am sterile for life. There is no fixing my balls. So there is really no difference between me and someone who has had them cut off.
>>
File: CkJ5dhAWYAAa8DE.jpg (136KB, 743x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CkJ5dhAWYAAa8DE.jpg
136KB, 743x1000px
>>6342783
that entire site is a hugbox
>>
>>6343138
You really like telling this story, don't you? I've read it at least 3 times in the past couple weeks.
>>
>>6343232
If you haven't noticed typically people ask and I tell. Or they make an assumption and I fix it and they ask for clarification in some form, so on and so forth, you get what I'm saying.
>>
>>6343240
Fair enough. I guess it's a unique situation.
>>
>>6343171
i checked out their timelines board...you can only upvote lmao
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.