[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the term "tranny" actually offend you? What words/insults

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: image.gif (493KB, 245x147px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
493KB, 245x147px
Does the term "tranny" actually offend you? What words/insults hurt you, /lgbt/?
>>
>>6333849
"Bislut"
>>
>>6333849
Npthing offends me, i have transcended
>>
>>6333849
Not at all.
>>
>>6333849
No. honestly the only thing that would hurt my feelings is being called ugly, but luckily my feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal tranny.
>>
>>6333849
I doubt anyone here would be offended by anything.
>>
>>6334061
that's cool, but my feelings have a +3 armour rating
>>
>>6334061
I am sure you are a cutie. Here is a (you)
>>
>>6333849
Nope.

All the terms used in /lgbt/ don't really do much for me, it's kinda like calling someone a faggot on 4chan, it's just a natural form of greeting, faggot.
>>
>>6333849
Pre 4chan me? Yes

After using 4chan? No
>>
>>6333948
>TRANScended
HAH
>>
Lol no. The only thing that would really bother me is if I passed 100% and was considered female by everyone around me and someone found out I was trans and started calling me a guy out of spite or something.
>>
I know the term is derogatory but I started to think it sounds kind of cute?
>>
>>6333849
I remember the days when tranny used to be used to describe drag queens and cross dressers.
>>
>>6334061
>>6334075

My feelings deal double contact damage. with a
>>
>>6333849
Random strangers can no longer hurt me, only those close or formerly close to me and inflect wounds via words.
>>
>>6335442
why do you care?
>>
>>6333849
i think the only thing that actually offends me concerning my faggotry is when people try and say bisexuality is not a thing. It most certainly is haha. A man can take it and give it, I am that man. I had to be very blunt with my mother because she didn't start accepting LGBT until my younger sisters ended up being queer as well. Guess it's easier when it's a grill?
>>
I wouldn't want to hear it from a cis person, but when I'm talking with my tranny friends we're calling each other trannies, dickgirls and even worse which we find funny and friendly.
>>
>>6335602
>when people try and say bisexuality is not a thing
Who the fuck is that retarded?
>>
>>6335700
So... it's like "nigga" with black peoples?
>>
>>6335882
Yes. It's our word.
>>
>>6335602
>>6335872

I don't think it's on the same plane as straight and gay. I think someone can be straight + bi, or gay + bi.

For instance, I'm straight, but I could be with a guy too, so I'm straight + bi.
>>
>>6335700

That's cisist.
>>
>>6335958
I think you are confusing sexual attraction and romantic love. I don't think I can be in love with a man, but I can certainly fuck him.
>>
>>6333849
It's meant to be offensive and as an insult.
Are you retarded, op?
>>
>>6333849
ugly only
>>
2bh i only get triggered when people say agp doesn't exist
>>
>>6336533
it doesn't.
>>
File: mr burns.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mr burns.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>6333849
not at all but i fucking love calling people out. it makes me feel important.
>>
File: 1460953163219.png (272KB, 637x739px) Image search: [Google]
1460953163219.png
272KB, 637x739px
>>6336635
>>
>>6333849
Faggot used to bother me, not anymore though.
>>
>>6335564
If it's on the internet I don't give a shit but if it's in person they're usually just doing it to cause a scene and I really don't like attention. Not that it's ever happened to me. I don't go outside in girlmode because I'm a pussy.
>>
>>6335998

I've never been in a romantic relationship with anyone, so I wouldn't know who I could be in a romantic relationship with. I know I don't have anything against being in a romantic relationship with either sex.
>>
>>6334061
>ctrl f hon
>no results

Hons
>>
if u are a faggot, u are a faggot. Case closed.
>>
>>6333948
That was an adorable pun.
>>
>>6333849
>Does the term "tranny" actually offend you?
Nope. I use it to refer to myself fairly frequently. It's easier than saying trans person or whatever is PC today.

>What words/insults hurt you, /lgbt/?
Nothing specific, but if someone managed to sum up what a cowardly, selfish, pathetic shitter I am, that would hurt (because it's true).
>>
AGP
>>
"brave"

this qualifies more as a microagression, i'm an obvious fucking trans guy and I came out so i wouldn't get misgendered in my college classes and in the pharmacy, but people who call me brave only fucking make me feel even more vulnerable and weird.
>>
File: how pathetic.gif (2MB, 348x195px) Image search: [Google]
how pathetic.gif
2MB, 348x195px
>people can get offended by words
>>
>>6333849
>Does the term "tranny" actually offend you?
No.
>What words/insults hurt you, /lgbt/?
"clingy"
>>
sticks and stones may break my bones but words will always hurt me
>>
>>6339841

Well meme'd, compadre.
>>
>>6343771
Why clingy? are you clingy?
>>
>>6333849
only thing that gets me is "man up"
or anything down that vein
>>
Tranny is actually only word that really gets to me. I used to be in an abusive relationship with a guy that used to call me that while he was hitting me so it just brings up a lot of bad memories.
>>
>>6333849
If you call me queer, I'll shank you in the face. Tumblr reclamation can go fuck itself.
>>
>>6343739

"Brave" is the adjective form of "hon" to cis people.

"Oh, she/he's so brave."
>>
>>6333849
> >she
>>
I'm probably really fucking retarded, but how is tranny offensive to begin with? MtF here, but I never got it. I thought it was just another way of saying transgender. I mean tranny in general sound stupid to me, and I'd more insulted by the fact that it sounds stupid.
>>
>>6333849
Shemale
>>
File: ebun.png (9KB, 681x561px) Image search: [Google]
ebun.png
9KB, 681x561px
>>6333849
Nothing actually offends me at all, I just don't give a shit.
Like people call me gay, faggot, fat, skinny but I just don't get offended.
>>
I saw some tumblr post the other day saying that, unless given permission/told to by the person, you should never call someone MFT or FTM, only things like transman or transwoman.

Is this actually the case, and if so why? Is it because you are saying 'they used to be a man, not they are a woman', because surely saying transwoman/transgirl is implying that too?
>>
>>6351893
Yeah, a lot of people get pissed when you say "became a man/woman" and similar because it implies a couple things: mostly that 1. they used to be a different gender, when the majority of trans people say they have only been their desired (for lack of a better term) gender, but just didn't know it or couldn't admit it. and 2. transitioning is a one step process with clearly defined beginning and end. MTF implies that she was at least at one point "male," while "trans woman" implies that she is a woman, just a different kind of one, hence trans being used as an adjective.

I actually agree, and find it kind of awkward and cringey to use mtf/ftm outside of 4chan, only because it's so common here.
>>
>>6333849
if someone called me a faggot and meant it in a homophobic way then I'd be a little uncomfortable
>>
>>6333849
I feel like it's really hard to offend me simply with a word/slur. Generally speaking, the only time transphobic statements really "offend" me is when its some idiot, usually from /pol/, who tries to put themselves on a pedestal using ridiculous arguments. Some examples are:
>you still have xy/xx chromosomes so you're still male/female! (basic misunderstanding of what chromosomes actually do)
>agp doesnt real!! (there's a difference between "all transwomen are agp" and "some transwomen are agp", if you deny the existence of agp completely you're being as bad as blanchard)
>cutting your dick off doesn't make you a girl (no one ever "cuts their dick off" unless they're literally insane, plus people who usually say this typically forget ftms exist too)
>in general, whenever someone talks shit about trans and only mentions mtfs ie "lel men in dresses" (i myself am mtf but it's just offensively retarded to forget some people go other way too)
>any time someone insinuates transpeople "believe" they're the opposite sex, like an schizophrenic believing they're literally Napoleon (completely retarded and you'd have to be more delusional than the entire tranny population put together to believe this)
>pathetic r9k beta males who claim that women live on "easy mode" and all transgirls are failed males who also want easy mode (this one is insulting in particular because first of all, fuck you, just because you're pathetic enough to believe women live on easy mode doesn't mean everyone else does too; second of all I've always strived to be a hard worker but ESPECIALLY since transitioning, since being a girl just motivates me more; third of all anyone who thinks that the opposite gender has it "easier than they do" deserves to be fucked in the ass with a horse dildo)
Surprisingly enough, bibletards who go on about how being trans/gay is a "sin" don't offend me at all, mostly since they aren't even trying to seem smart and they're less likely to be taken seriously.
>>
>>6350826
>>6351838
>>6343771

Really? That? Holy shit I have been called so much stuff from fag to tranny to whore and not on an internet image board. Seriously just chill, girls.
>>
>>6357132

I don't believe in agp. However, I admit that some people, trans (not all of them) or non-trans, can have cross gender arousal.
>>
>>6357414
That's exactly what agp/aap is though? It can definitely make you "dysphoric" too.
>>
>>6357132
Oh I also forgot
>people saying suicide rates are higher post-transition
and then citing the study that shows post-transition suicide rates being higher than those of cis people. I don't understand how anyone with a reading comprehension level above 4th grade could misconstrue that study so badly.
>>
>6361295

Agp proponents say that the cross gender arousal cause someone to be trans. I don't agree with this explanation.

Btw, why "dysphoric" with ""?
>>
>>6362308

I'm such a big shit, can't type properly.
>>
File: 1465345354142.jpg (607KB, 1300x737px) Image search: [Google]
1465345354142.jpg
607KB, 1300x737px
>>6333849
Nothing offends me unless the insult was intended to hurt me or the insult was related and in response to something I did/am.
>>
>>6357132

But you believe you are a woman faggot.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.