[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw lesbians hate your now >tfw transgirls hate you now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

File: HQpics_282729-26.jpg (3MB, 1999x2544px) Image search: [Google]
HQpics_282729-26.jpg
3MB, 1999x2544px
>tfw lesbians hate your now
>tfw transgirls hate you now
>tfw transboys hate you now
>tfw bis hate you now
>tfw gays are mostly annoyed with you now
hey what did i do to deserve this from you
>>
>>6324375

Who and what are you?
>>
>>6324375
i'm getting a cis-het religious scum vibe from you
>>
>>6324375
femboy?
if so you deserve it
>>
>>6324375

What has changed from before to now?
>>
File: cara490.jpg (183KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
cara490.jpg
183KB, 1080x1350px
>>6324596
not religious
>>6324978
>spot a transgirl at uni for the first time ever in real life
>she's small with green hair and passes quite well honestly
>she always walks and sits alone and looks nervous and cute all the time
>try talking to her but end up getting scared and worried so i just follow her
>this becomes a hobby so i just follow her around campus if i see her and hang out near her classes
>see her at lunch sometimes so i just sit near her but not across so i don't look her in the eyes
>don't think she ever sees me but w/e.... i'm basically a ghost nowadays
>eventually step up the game so that she'll notice me somehow
>this involves walking extremely close to her when i see her walking from classes and following her as she gets food from the buffet at the dining halls
>she doesn't ackknowledge me but I KNOW she knows I'm there
>eventually she stops going outside so often and doesn't go to class
>see her one time and actually try to wave to her and finally say "hi", just to talk, but she puts her head down really low and walks past me. i didn't follow her that time.... and it didn't happen many times after that
I still collect all her pics but I guess she hates me, and the same goes for most of the t'girls on here. i don't know if there was ever a "before" but here we are now.
>>
>>6325054
What is this dank shit that I have just read?

OP, are you retarded?
>>
>>6325054

So you stalk someone?
>>
>>6325054
so you're a creeper and upset that people are calling you out on being a creeper?
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 493x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 493x470px
>>6325117
Following girls is literally just a hobby with no ill effects unless the person you're trying to keep in touch with gets irritated with you. Then it can hurt me.

>>6325119
Not angry just depressed. I'm sure that she could understand if she actually ended up listening to me
>>
>>6325133
>Following girls is literally just a hobby

lmao what is wrong with straight men
>>
>>6325054
have you found her on google maps yet
>>
>>6324606
>femboy?
>if so you deserve it
Why u hate?
>>
>>6324606
>you deserve it
tru
fuck femboys
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 306x423px
>>6325206
I'm Kinsey scale 1
>>6325314
I have a general idea of where she lives now but it's close to three hours away from me and I don't have a car. I tried going down there once to see if she'd show up that massive mall that's in her area. I can't find her family address or phone number on pipl.com (she's kind of well known so maybe it was taken out of phone books etc.) I at least know what her house and street looks like from deducing it from her Instagram.
>>
File: -wtf.png (441KB, 1029x765px) Image search: [Google]
-wtf.png
441KB, 1029x765px
>>6325428
>I tried going down there once to see if she'd show up that massive mall that's in her area.

why do you do this
>>
>>6325054

You bastard man the fuck up right now and tell the poor girl you stalked her because you were smitten and didn't know how to approach her.

Hand her a folded paper with a green heart on the outside if she won't speak or listen

>>6325133
At the very fucking least you could have the decency of stalking people that actually like being stalked

>this involves walking extremely close
>she doesn't ackknowledge me but I KNOW she knows I'm there
>eventually she stops going outside so often and doesn't go to class

>just a hobby with no ill effects

Good heavens it totally looks like you creeped her shitless

Tone it down, anon, what's the point of scaring away someone you like??

You could have just handed her a cup of coffee or something months ago, adding "you don't have to speak if you don't want to", maybe she's extremely self-conscious about her voice.
>>
File: 1459351580618.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459351580618.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
I don't know if this thread is hair or not but holy shit.
>>
File: gman window.gif (2MB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
gman window.gif
2MB, 505x379px
This is what I imagine OP is like.
>>
File: 1458298184543.gif (814KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1458298184543.gif
814KB, 320x240px
>>6325054
What is wrong with you? Seriously how can anyone function with this much autism.
>>
>>6325054
s-she doesn't pass...
>>
>>6325054
>Why do trans girls hate me, guise?
>All I do is stalk and harass this one girl all day, everyday to the point she stops going to school out of fear for her safety
>Why does she hate me?!

I hope she buys a gun to protect herself from you.
>>
>>6325428
>I have a general idea of where she lives
>I can't find her family address or phone number
>I at least know what her house and street looks like from deducing it from her Instagram

Holy fuck, get help, you sick cunt.
>>
Funniest thread I've read in awhile, thanks for the laffs op
>>
File: cara230.jpg (153KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
cara230.jpg
153KB, 1080x1350px
>>6327429
please cut the antics... nobody here wants you to say this rude shit to me

>>6327412
i doubt she'd hurt me because she's obviously not a huge bitch? if anything i need to protect myself from people who try to get in my way because of their personal prejudices

>>6326836
i tried in some way to make that happen during the first semester at uni. she gave a talk in one of the auditoriums at being trans (she has a book about her being trans) so i went to it with the plan of meeting her after the whole thing was done at her book signing in the university bookstore. She also looked directly at me during her presentation (?) When I went there the first time tho she was sitting there surrounded by a bunch of Black guys who were all chatting her up so I ended up leaving and waiting an hour to come back. When I got there everyone was gone for the most part and she was standing there around a massive stack of unsold books which was depressing for the most part. I wanted to talk but she has two small gay kids (1 lesbian and 1 transtrender) and when I walked in she looked either irritated or worried. so i got nervous also and walked past her and just ended up getting a coke, but i could feel her eyes on my back as i was purchasing it. i rushed out but looked back and i think she was trying to hide her face. and then i left and lost another chance. maybe your plan could help heal us... i don't know.
>>
>>6329280
She's obviously not interested, let it go.
>>
>>6327107
is this the stalkee...?! ://O

>>6329280
>heal us

cut this kind of crap, from your words and from your mind, there's no US in what your describing. That's a great part of the problem.

Confess, get rejected and forget about it. That's what you gotta do.

And stop stalking that freaking hard and at least try being cute next time you get smitten with someone.

Look, one-sided crushes are bad, but becoming an asshole because of them is EVEN WORSE

Trust me, I know what the fuck I'm talking about.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.