[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/, can you help me a bit? I have a dumb question to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 56064864_p0_master1200.jpg (932KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
56064864_p0_master1200.jpg
932KB, 1080x1080px
Hey /lgbt/, can you help me a bit? I have a dumb question to ask.

I'm mtf. I think I can pass pretty well because I can lead a normal life and everyone treats me like a cis female. So, a while ago I meet this guy, and he was being pretty flirty. I mentioned I am trans, because I feel that is the right thing to do, but he said he didn't care.

Fast forwards a couple months and he is still flirting, but I am not interested. The thing is he's one of those hipster-with-funny-beard-and-beanie-hat-and-thick-glasses guys. He is kinda stylish I guess, but he isn't my type. I like, to put it blunty, manly dudes.

So, I finally tell him I prefer very masculine dudes and he explodes. He says I am am hypocrite because I won't like him for not being manly and yet he likes me even if I am "a dude". I told him to never talk to me again, but now I am wondering.

Was I being hypocritical?

Pic unrelated
>>
Nah, he sounds like an autistic 'nice guy' that as soon as they're rejected turn into a vindictive ass. He probably thought since you're trans you'd be easy and have no standards.
>>
>>6323647

No. Take a fem gay who won't fuck other fems, for example. Is he a stupid fag? Yes. Is he hypocritical? No.
>>
File: hahahah.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
hahahah.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>tfw most transgirls are either weird ass "die cis scum" bitches or ultra feminine who won't even give you the time of the day unless you are a paragon of masculinity

And you all wonder why you are so lonely
>>
>>6323647
There nothing technically wrong rejecting him or having standards, you didn't like him and that's it. You don't owe him anything because he accepts you.

His point was that because he accepts you as female then you should accept him as male(and somehow masculine) but that doesn't mean you're suppose to settle for him. I guess if you're standards are high then that's kind of a problem, if you're not attractive enough, also he seemed to have used his 'acceptance' against you.

And i say this as a chaser.
>>
>>6323699

>tfw no bf
>tfw only gross chasers are into me
>tfw only femmy faggots are into me
>tfw only bearded hipsters are into me
>tfw only biscum are into me
>tfw only old men are into me
>tfw only teenagers are into me
>tfw only married men are into me
>tfw only manlets are into me
>tfw only narcissistic gymrats are into me

Like wow all I want is a bf.
>>
>>6324023
>lists every single subtype of man
>"I only don't want these few little things! This small little list!"
>>
>>6324039
thats_the_joke.png
>>
>>6324023
Try women, because you pretty much listed every kind of guy with the inclusion of gymrats. Or figure out the key aspects you want in men.
>>
>>6323647
You like whatever you like. There's no going around that. If people aren't OK about that that's their fucking problem.

Also, you don't need to give explanations for turning down people.
>>
File: 945738759375335.jpg (41KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
945738759375335.jpg
41KB, 320x240px
>>6324055
wew --->>>6324043
>>
>>6324074
>Also, you don't need to give explanations for turning down people.
Yeah this is never a good idea...

If it's not working out with someone whoever is leaving is doing the other a favor.
>>
>>6324084
Yeah, i posted right after that was power.
>>
>>6323647
Uh, like 80% hypocritical. Any man who would be fine with you transitioning is a keeper. Not a lot of guys are that open.
>>
>>6324023
This is disturbingly accurate.
>>
>>6324115
LOL

>>6324074
>>6323667

The only mentally healthy answers.
>>
>>6323647
you coulda thrown him a pity fuck
>>
The whole thread is good advice, exceptfot >>6324126
>>
File: Woman-Licking-Her-Lips.jpg (46KB, 585x390px) Image search: [Google]
Woman-Licking-Her-Lips.jpg
46KB, 585x390px
>>6324023

>tfw only teenagers are into me
>tfw only manlets are into me

That's fine with me. Give me a fourteen year old boy or a cute manlet to satisfy my mommy & son fetish and I'll be good.
>>
>>6324270
no chicken tendies for u, little boy
>>
File: 1417708926374.png (162KB, 287x290px) Image search: [Google]
1417708926374.png
162KB, 287x290px
>this thread.
Holy shit I thought I was on /r9k/ for a moment.

Also this is pretty accurate >>6324023
>>
>>6324115

chasers pls go
>>
>>6324270

It's always nice to see mommy's little boy so active and enthusiastic, but that doesn't justify rudeness, anon. I thought I raised you better than that. If we see some improvement in your behavior, you might earn enough good boy points to get some tendies, or maybe even enough to play with mommy's girl tinkler.
But on second thought, it seems like maybe you've already found your mommy in >>6324300.
>>
>>6324392
mommy give gt for succ pls (:
>>
>>6324395

Aww, but baby, maybe you didn't understand. >>6324368 might take you instead. You're too big a boy for me.
>>
>>6323647
No, he was just being a dick and guilt tripping you
He thought because you used to be a guy and he still liked you
meant that you owed him something
you don't owe him jack shit
>>
>>6324511
but i'm not that anon ): i'm 5'7
>>
>>6324572

That's a good height for a good boy, you're shorter than I am. But I kind of already have a guy. I just couldn't resist attention whoring my fetish, especially since I don't think he would be into it and the opportunity was right there. But I'm not going to stop talking with him over that. I hope you find a nice girl to be your mommy, anon.
>>
>>6324765
Oh. But i can be your fetish-boy!
>>
>>6324803

Sorry, my guy's not a cuck, so he wouldn't approve. And I wouldn't approve of him if he were a cuck.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.