[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's my plan I just recently turned 18, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 19.jpg (43KB, 425x232px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
43KB, 425x232px
Here's my plan

I just recently turned 18, and I'm basically gay. My parents have supported so much through those 18 years. In fact, my dad said "we've invested a lot into this boy. He better pass English" I thought about this for a while and now I know they can't find out that I'm gay.
I'm the only boy.
I'm must continue the line (even though "the Lord's coming back soon")
My dad is a pastor.
Religion: fundamental Baptist
I was homeschooled so most of my friends are of this order as well (except for some more liberal non-baptast Christians that I get looked down upon for speaking with)

I've decided to shoot for Chemical Engineering in school. I have a pretty good GPA and do pretty well in school. I will try to obtain a well paying career and try to get into the high-middle class. Next I will download tinder with an intro explaining my situation. I will be pursuing a gay girl in this same problem (maybe even a pastor's lesbian daughter, how fun right?) We can be nest friends, in fact i wanna be the first person she legit comes out to. becuase we have that shit in common, we can try to build off that.

From there we can raise a family for show and tell. This is where it gets kind of gooey. Idk if we can pursue extramarital affairs during child development. Maybe "dad's" friend or "mom's" friend can help around the house?

And all I ask is one of my sons to be heterosexual alpha family man.

What do you degenerates think? What other things should I consider?
>>
donate your sperm and then just fuck dudes jesus christ
>>
>>6307293
You should consider noping the fuck out of your family and their religious bullshit ASAP.

Any family that's less accepting of you than 4chan is seriously not worth having.
>>
>>6307293
Or how about you just stand up to your shitty family once you're financially independent?
>>
You have literally no obligation to perform in any way you don't deem fit to who you are jus to please your parents, no matter how much they supported you. That was their duty and not an investment,.
>>
I did this for a guy. He was in the closet and his parents were old-school Irish-Catholic, older and in poor health. He made the decision to stay in the closet but wanted a "girlfriend". It was kind of tough because I'm pretty well pierced and tatted but he couldn't find another girl willing to help him so I did.

Got to go to some nice family parties and weddings.

As for OP, unless there's health issues, do what >>6307789 suggested. Get out of the house, support yourself and do what you want.
>>
File: 1464849163880.png (48KB, 188x244px) Image search: [Google]
1464849163880.png
48KB, 188x244px
>>6307293
>Get job
>Move out
>Call them and come out to them
>If they say fuck you shrug it off and realize they don't really love you, they love their idea of a perfect child in their skewed views
>Get a bf
>Live a good life
The more you push yourself to pretend something you're not the worse the bounce back will be.
>>
File: heresy.jpg (52KB, 580x472px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
52KB, 580x472px
>Fundamentalist Baptist

Sorry man, there's no way to quality being gay with the religion. Depending on how devout they are, they're going to insist anywhere from turning from your sinful ways and repenting, to sorting it out with a "christian therapist" (who might even prescribe electroshock therapy, who knows).

Depending on how hard they are attached to the church, they will either have to break off from it to support you (and most likely change denomination), or they will probably end up giving you an ultimatum unless you decide to repent. Expect things to go nuclear, make sure you have a place to stay, and if they kick you out make sure you have your legal documents or anything else they could hold over your head.

From what it sounds like it seems like they're pretty devout, so I would suggest not letting it get back to them no matter what.

As far as the whole raising a family and whatnot , I can already tell you it'll probably end in disaster if you actually go through with it. Neither of you will be attracted to each other, and in turn, to the kids as well. This is of course, if you can even convince her to go through being pregnant. I don't think that you will be able to even "pretend" to stay together.

Instead, here's what I think you should do:
Go to college, do your experimenting, and be careful to not let anything get back to your parents, try to live on your own means as much as possible and then once you feel comfortable enough to drop the bomb, get all your legal papers and stuff out of there before you do (they can and will hold anything they can over your head). Remember, this can happen even after college if you're careful enough throughout that time and finally feel financially stable enough to move out on your own.

You will have to drop the bomb someday, this isn't something you can keep from them for 40+ years. However, you don't have to work against time, so try and manipulate it to give you a comfortable start.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.