[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. You find a guy who is totally into you,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: omfg.jpg (31KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
omfg.jpg
31KB, 630x418px
I don't get it. You find a guy who is totally into you, says he isn't a virgin and it's been a while since he got a good dick...then you meet up and end up just lazing about in the best way and cuddling and only jacking off with each other.

The guy is obviously 100% gay and not experimenting with his sexuality (part of his persona, etc). You attempt some assplay, loosen up with 1 finger, 2 fingers, aneros and lots of Si lube for comfort...just moaning but no seeming interest in penetration. You verbally ask straight out if he wants to try to get penetrated...receive a response:

"No, it is too big."

What the fuck kind of answer is this and how should it be interpreted? Is it an "I'm not that into you, even though I went waaay out of my way for this hookup and supposedly want to stay another day with you" type of crazy person response or is it "I'm actually a virgin and uncomfortable with things near my poopyhole and now I am floundering in unknown waters I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE" type of response?

Maybe there is another option. I honestly don't know. My cock is pretty damn girthy and medium length, but with lube and foreplay I've never had problems with virgin twinks between 17-21 before. And supposedly this guy is in the midrange of my target audience.

Advice?
>>
Maybe he's totally into you and not lying about anything but he just doesn't like anal.
>>
Dumbass. He's a bloke, not some crazy woman. You don't need to go trying to defuse his mind like a time bomb, just ask him what's up.
>>
>>6290843
>using the Australian word "bloke" and the American word "ass" in the same sentence
don't do that
>>
>>6290917
>bloke
>australian

next you'll say plonker is Australian too
>>
>>6290930
No idea what plonker is, but I've only ever heard Australians use the term bloke.
Nevertheless, it's shouldn't be used with the word "ass"
>>
>>6290917
Born in France, went to univeristy in England, and living in America.
I'll puke up whatever assortment of words tickle my fancy and you'll best be fucking pleased about it you tremendous boy molesting fruit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.