[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do transbians typically go for cis lesbians as a first choice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Why do transbians typically go for cis lesbians as a first choice and not other transbians?
>>
>>6260701
*as far as dating goes
>>
Because even trannies don't want to date trannies.
>>
>>6260701
Because I'm attracted to females and vagina. I don't want to date another transbian
>>
File: 1463971422931.gif (2MB, 420x226px) Image search: [Google]
1463971422931.gif
2MB, 420x226px
>>6260701
>>6260702
honestly? most of us are submissive and see Cis-women as an authority figure. Even if we don't and shouldn't need their approval, we still want it. Being accepted and dated by a lesbian is the ultimate reassurance that we are who we want to be.

Is it probable? not really, most lesbians are people and most people don't like trans people. but theyre still going to be drawn to a flame.

Additionally hons make us uncomfortable to, so dating in places where we are likely to find them is aversive. Most trans people probably hook up with each other online first to avoid being hit on by hons, which can make it socially even more look like we only hit on cis women.
>>
>>6260746
then can you really blame a cis lesbian for not being into you if they're attracted to vaginas and females
>>
>>6260701
>>6260746
>>6260792

This is why policing people's sexual preferences is bogus.

Not dating transwomen is not transphobic.
>>
>>6260746
o hi op

>>6260750
shit answer

I mostly date cis women because most women are cis. So many more options. I know like 6 trans women and 3 are hons.
>>
>>6260838
>so many more options
you sound like you sleep around a lot. that's fine and all but it's not really the same as wanting to be with someone.
>>
>>6260831
Not dating a woman because she has genitals that you're not into is not trans phobic.

not dating a woman because she is trans is transphobic.

Saying that lesbian means dating cis women or post op is transphobic.

Saying you are into women and meaning cis is transphobic.
>>
>>6260701
Because, on average, cis women are objectively more physically attractive to me than trans women. And I've literally never met a femme tgirl that was into tgirls and also dominant. Cis women are visible as fuck to me. It's obvious when they're interested too.

I like the dynamic of being with a cis girl. She's usually smaller than me but I like that her boobs are bigger, she's been socialized as female her whole life, and despite her taking the lead in bed I am ultimately the one who is the protector in the relationship and does more of the masculine tasks. Going out is also fun if you don't mind a little extra attention from strwngers. People tend to be curious or event supportive of our relationship. It sounds weird but so is being trans so I can't complain.
>>
>>6260831
It is if you don't because they are trans and not because you aren't attracted to trans people. If you still like trans women but won't date them because of their transness per se then yes it is transphobic.
>>
>>6260851
>Saying that lesbian means dating cis women or post op is transphobic.
>Saying you are into women and meaning cis is transphobic.
thats retarded. saying you're a lesbian and that you are into women does not elaborate on what kind of women you like or want to date. the only transphobic thing is not accepting that trans people can be counted as women at all.
>>
>>6260792
>>6260792
No I can't. I'm not that poster but feel the same way. We're inferior to real women in basically every way. It's shitty but reality and so it's a bonus if there's someone willing to stoop to my level and pity me
>>
>>6260845
I just meant the chances of mutual attraction are higher because I know more cis woman.
>>
>>6260860
thats exactly what I said
>>
>>6260884
no it wasn't.
>>
File: 1458478144149.jpg (41KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458478144149.jpg
41KB, 360x360px
>>6260875
>>6260838

>a transbian that doesn't want to date other trannies
You need to get rid of that self-hate. Transbian+Transbian is love
>>
>>6260701
but we don't
>>
>>6260750
"most lesbians are people"
>>
Because I can't even attract another tranny.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 600x847px
>>6260701
Because it's just simply easier. Finding another transgirl is like finding a unicorn. Then finding one that we might find attractive is even harder, add on the fact that she has to be into other transgirls to begin with in order to even start anything is why a lot of us just go for lesbians. It's just simpler in a lot of cases to fish where your going to get a bite, rather than where you aren't.
>>
>>6260884
Ive dated one other trans women. were still friends and we still fuck. Just a lot of cis women out there so little trans women. Its simple.
>>
>>6260701

Couldn't possibly be because there's more cis lesbians out there than there are trans lesbians.
>>
because dating another dick having girl is a lachrymose feel
>>
>>6260701
I don't know if it's possible to "convert", but I think it's easiest to just be "pansexual". I'm not a tumblrina, but I think this term isn't that bad. I like guys, dicks, girls, vaginas and every combination of these like MTF's and FTM's, cis people and agender snowflakes. I think that everyone has some beauty attached to them and there are people you just get attracted to. I seriously don't understand how the fact that someone has a dick or is certain gender can make them not possible to attract you. Just don't label yourself and love who you love.
>>
>>6261606
ah, so you're bisexual
>>
>>6260701
For me, I never really thought about dating another trans girl. Everyone I knew was kind of a basket case or a creepy hon. And if I was nice to any trans girl, they assumed I wanted to fuck them.

I dated a lot of cis girls but it ended up being frustrating mostly because I had to fuck them. Sometimes they liked having a "girlfriend" in public but wanted a man in the bedroom.

I am dating a transgirl now and this is the first time I've done that. It's interesting. But it wasn't planned. It wasn't something I had planned.
>>
File: 1450836286827.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450836286827.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>6260701
>implying I understand how to get a gf
>>
dang i'm more of a transbian chaser i guess.
>>
ill date anyone with estrogen in them desu
>>
>>6260851
>Saying that lesbian means dating cis women or post op is transphobic.
"Being a lesbian" = "being attracted to female genitalia" + "being attracted to female secondary sex characteristics(boobs, etc.)".
Straight guys and lesbians aren't attracted to penises.
>Saying you are into women and meaning cis is transphobic.
When you say you're into women, you don't need to specify what kind of women are you into. You don't need to say "I'm into women, but only those who aren't fat and have small breasts" when declaring your heterosexuality. I've seen guys who wouldn't even consider dating a girl with small breasts or a girl taller than them. It's just a preference.
So as long as there isn't a word for "being attracted to cis women, but not trans women", it's not transphobic.
>>
>>6262749
>Straight guys and lesbians aren't attracted to penises.
This is so simple but it needs to be repeated so much these days.

If you're a pre-op transwoman and you expect straight men or lesbians to date you, then you're insane.
>>
>>6260701
Probably because finding an attractive cis lesbian or bisexual woman is easier than finding an attractive transbian.
Trans women are already a slim minority even compared to lesbian and bisexual women. Finding one that is also into other trans women and doesn't look like shit is even harder.
>>
>>6260701
It's a combination of
- Most trans women don't pass
- Even if they do pass, they're probably pre-op or non-op
- Most women aren't trans in the first place, so statistically, picking one that is is very unlikely

And on top of all that, jesus fucking christ, I couldn't take the insecurity of another trans person around me. We're all fucking insane.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.